twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not dvp
>not 400
>not 404

do you even toronto?

I-405 a three-state traffic jam.

>take the 407 and get charged $49.99 plus tip

also

how's that e testing and double dipping of taxes when you goto register your vehicle?

ontario is shit

I did roadtrips to mexico via the flyovers and the 401 was the most boring part.

401 is boring but the trans canada through Saskatchewan is worse

>I-405

which one, there are several of those.

Every single 405 is shit. Especially in WA

>o*tario

A fucking carpet munching dyke leads you.

Quebec is full of the trashiest people in the country and their accent and dialect are fucking disgusting

Quebexico is a third world shithole. I can't argue about the bull dyke and the worst part is she's gonna get re-elected in June because there is no one else running against her.

>Caliphada
>first world

>not living a comfy life in the 705 area
>not hooning on twisties in the Muskoka-Haliburton area
>not having cops dgaf when you are doing 15 over the limit

Op here, jokes on you im only here for work. I live in a better province

This. Gotta drive home from Kent on 405 til I hit the I-5 interchange up north, which is the worst interchange in existence other than the US-2/I-5 bridge. Hour and 45 minute drive just to go 30 miles and I leave in prime traffic hour

At least you can drive 140 on it without the cops caring

I was scary enough in a bus with somebody else driving. It's no fucking wonder why you idiots pay so much for insurance. Fuck that province.

>getting PTSD over a bus ride
lol fag

lemme guess: from BC?

Interstate 15 at the Cajon pass. No joke every other day somebody crashes or at least fucks up to delay the entire pass for half the day

Berta. Hongcouver is pretty bad but nowhere as bad as ontarible.

>regularly blow by single cops doing radar who aren't blitzing doing 200+
>they don't do shit

I fucking love this province. One of the clips Kerry Schmitt provided for Heavy Rescue had him regularly clocking people in all lanes doing 130+ on the local 400 and doing nothing. The only guy he bothered to stop was doing almost 190 through the city

I4 central Florida.

For anyone who doesn't know the speed limit is only 100 and is as low as 90 in some twisty areas. It was originally 110 everywhere but it was lowered during the fuel crisis and never raised again. Anything built after the reduction was only built to a 100km/h design speed on our already nonexistent budget so there's no hope the MTO will ever raise them back up. Thank fuck the cops don't care

This
New North FL driver here, haven't driven her yet but will soon. Everyone constantly talks about how shit/batshit crazy I4 is. I'll be going to Orlando tmrw so we shall see

t. Jean-Claude Philippe Lafayette

I know it can’t be anywhere near as bad here but I live in Sydney aus and I purposely avoid the motorway on my way to work unless I’m running late. Even though it might be 5:30 or 6:30 in the morning I can’t do the speed limit consistently or get into 6th gear because of people religiously hogging the right lane or jumping into my space in front. This is with minimal traffic too...especially when I’m starting work at 6

Yeah, how about the 402 in the snow? At least there's en routes along the 401.

This. Stay under 50 over and they dont care, its great

IH35

I-5 in California

>Peterborough
How do you read it?

Peterbro

Also I take the 401 between Ottawa and Toronto pretty often, and it is a pretty boring trip, although if you take the 15 through Kingston it's a whole lot nicer

>Peterbro
Isnt it Peterboro

Kek

81 and 86 out of Binghampton NY /thread

t. truck driver

Peter-burrow.

This

401 is pretty dope. Drive past the terry fox memorial every day.

You dont want to drive through those towns; new bylaws let the towns ticket price.

Thankfully my car doesnt like going over 95 without precambrian genocide. Beats 120 traffic speed on I-94, used to daily drive a non-classic car

Thank you kind gentleman.

>(((Southern))) Ontario
#NotMyProvince

>LBJ Library and Museum

FW-Austin ain't so bad

FW I35W-820N is fucking awful

The M4, Junctions 24 to 26 around Newport.

Constant traffic jams every day. Terrible.

I-4 Florida, the actual most dangerous road in the US of A. Too bad I drive it for 40 miles every weekend. I'll only ever drive it before 7 AM and after 9PM so I don't end up in crazy traffic

I-290 and I-90 Chicago

Never have i seen sharper turns at highway speeds like they have in the construction zones rn

Hwy 99 in kansas claims anout 3 cars and trucks a week.

Been all over all major and some state roads in america. None compare

Highway 99 in Washington is probably worse. Driving on a 6 lane highway for 50 miles strictly through the most ghetto areas with traffic signals every quarter mile

what the fuck is this

This. A truck just smashed into a gas station the other day,theres a video of it.

Ah come on man, Sask isn't thaaaat bad

It's the future, Sanjeet.

>when it's so bad it gets its own wikipedia page about how awful it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Crush_interchange
>mfw driving eastbound on the 22 any time other than the middle of the fucking night

Sanjeet is the future?

He would be if there wasn’t a fucking comma there, you illiterate buffoon

Bump

I4, about to hop on it in 30 mins