R33 Skyline appreciation post

R33 Skyline appreciation post

Best skyline

It’s like a bigger badder R32, what’s not to love?

These look so good with those 90s semi-ricey bodykits.

Love me some skyline

[dick entering reusable space rocket mode]

My (deceased) uncle's 33. Was a lovely car.

Is that his car?

Yeah. Aunt sold it after his death.

>My (deceased) uncle's 33.

not sure, but were you born retarded?

stop this now !!

stop posting 33s, people will start liking them and raising the price before i can buy one ree

>Midnight purple
He was a man with patricians taste
F

I remember when my uncle died and I was gonna buy his 1973 Coupe DeVille from my aunt (she only wanted $1000 for it) but someone stole it. Turns out it was one of my uncle’s poker buddies. I slashed up his tires and told him to stay away from my family haven’t seen him since.

That fucking sucks. Was it the devilles tires you slashed?

No, he scrapped the DeVille for parts so I slashed up the tires on his truck.

>scrapped the deville

MOTHER FUCKER

He had a heart attack and fell off the roof while replacing some gutters on his farm.

The car a set of bronze LMGT4s when he owned it. Was sold 7 years ago.

it looks sick. what car do you drive?

I have an '03 WRX, and a '99 EK Civic.
I moved from Aus to NZ after I finished school, so obviously they've got different plates.

Nice cars man, civic needs some nice rims with thick tires imo. Just curious, How was it moving from Aus to NZ? I'm not liking Aus anymore, I moved to SA from Vic and it sucks. I really dont like Australia anymore desu

Yeah the Civic definitely needs rims. Been looking at a set of SW388 for it, but the money is better spent elsewhere at the moment.

Moving to NZ was relatively easy. Australians don't need Visas to come here and you're given residency on arrival - no other country gets that. Just ship your shit over, and get on a plane. You're going to need an address soon after arriving though in order to set up local bank accounts and such.

The hardest part for me was bringing my dog with me. Cost AU$5000 and required vet checks on both ends on very specific days. She was terrified of the plane, but she settled in quite well.

I approve of this post

Sounds like a nice place desu, im assuming there are nice roads to drive around in NZ. The only thing for me would be finding a job that pays well.

>R33 wheels look good on ANY car

Can this be proven wrong?

Great roads here, and the cars are even better.

Quick google search for 'jobs in skill shortage nz' should help you figure out what your prospects are.

Hmm, Seems like a nice place to live desu, ill heavily consider it.

barney m8 keep away from the underage girls

whos barney m8?

>Can this be proven wrong
Ez, put them on this

>Excessive camber

Thought that was an SN95 at first

this one looks dorky. r34 is the better nip police gojira

My old GTST

Isn't that some weird nasty canned meat that's a meme in New Jersey or something?

That is FAT

I wish the four door 33s came with cooler motors

looks terrible. why did you do that to the wheels?

engine swapping to a better oem engine is the coolest thing you can do to a car
Just buy one and do it anyway.

I want to have a farm for abused cars to be rehabilitated. Stanced and donked cars will come in shivering and scared like in the sad dog commercials and come out with a sturdy footing and with reinvigorated souls.

they did come with RB25DETs stock though. They made a GTST sedan (most are GTS or GT though)

white men are the nigger of genders

>the nigger of genders
The fact that I can't tell if you're a /pol/tard or a SJW goes to show how fucked up everything is.

Kill your self

F

I'm alt center. only cucks are left/right.

ITT: fucken methhead dropkicks

>all that phone notification shit
It's a sign you need to figure someing out in your life.

>Mother of THREE
>Ashanti
>Drug dealing
Maximum nigger, holy shit.

The R33 S-tune body kit is pretty nice. I'd pass on the 400R side skirts but everything else is going on the list.

Betoota advocate is basically Australia's The Onion. It's all fake

WHAT WERE NISSAN THINKING WITH THE 4 DOOR

I'm giving mine away for free. spent 30k on it. still a piece of shit

Why do relatives almost always seem to sell the mans favorite car after he passes?
do they not realize how much that man cared about the car?
he would probably let them all die for a few set of wheels, headers and a tune

how fast are these compared to a DE 350z?

yeah i know right? why would they make it look way better than the coupe?

Why do the wheels look like that? Is it broken?

My boi Hammond detailing his r33 GTR

wat gaem?

2 more yrs and I can get a R33 Gtr Vspec in the u.s.

Check the file name, retard

>dat feel when I found an AW11 in that game

FYI if you're planning on doing anything like replacing the suspension and diffs with aftermarket parts save yourself some money and pick up the normal R33 GT-R instead of a VSpec.

Man I loved this game back in the day.

very fast nissan driving at incredible hihg speed

>he can't afford a r32

It’s the best skyline r because it was specially made for top speed sangam midnight (when modded of course) racing and is the most under rated

It's just like your dog user. When you pass on someone's got to take care of it, even if it isn't you. If the estate doesn't know what to do with it best thing it can do is move it on instead of letting it rot inside an empty home somewhere. It might never forget you and it might still be waiting for you until it's time to go to the scrapyard but at least it's getting redlined and has an oil change every now and then which is the most important thing, right?

did you sell it after the accident?

My friend had one many years ago, was a fucking blast to drive, felt like it was glued to the road even when you were ripping 4th gear skids.

Don't worry about
He's just jealous because he doesn't live near a Skyline™

o h i o

I legit didn't know it's a restaurant chain. But isn't there some sort of horrible canned meat that Jerseyans or Pennsylvanians have on spaghetti or something?

Words and actions are not the same.