Why do new cars suck bros?

why do new cars suck bros?

Focus groups.

but that's like, your opinion, man

They don't, you have shit taste.

Because too many people use them, requiring them to be made to work as conveniently as microwave ovens. The solution to cars isn't more cars, it's less cars. They need to become optional again.

Because you can't afford them.

because car companies and insurance companies are in kahoots with each other..

meaning they make the car as fucking hard to work on it yourself as possible so youre forced to get some "pro" to do it for you

manufacturers realized most people are fucking boring

do not cry because the good times are over
smile because you can still buy the meme cars relatively cheap

mostly this. there is also a sweet spot between the shitty old cars and the painfully boring new cars called the 1990s.

beat me to it

But I can afford them; I just don't like them. I don't like the way they look, their obnoxious safety features, and how difficult it is to fix and modify them

No fun allowed in this century

I like my fiesta st :)

>tfw you can literally buy a 700hp car for bluecollar bucks, so now manufacturers are starting to focus on weight reduction and driving feel.

>tfw a 250k km+ na in my cunt costs upwards of $5k

buy a used car and wrench. Don't be a limp normie faggot. You can find great older cars under 5k that will last 10 years if taken car off minimally.

nothing beats 90s cars in terms of price/performance. unless it's a mustang, in that case it's a dread sled

>tfw bought a japanese imported NA last year with 70,000 miles for 1k squids

>Lowest common denominator design
>You're a poorfaggot
theres tons of great new cars, they just cost money because performance AND safety standards dont mix on the cheap.
Its not fucking rocketsurgery

2 much soy

Safety regulations.
More strict emission regulations every year.
People who aren't into cars at all, are included in focus groups.
People who buy crossovers and SUV's outweigh the ones who buy anything else.