Piper edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/?
f4se.silverlock.org/f4se_0_04_02_whatsnew.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>piper edition
Yuck, Bye nigga

xth for finding love and happiness in the harsh wasteland!

She has a more masculine jaw than I do.

Haven't seen Trainwiz posting at all last two threads

Is that a good thing or bad thing for you?
The guy doesn't pop up in every single thread

Post ya characters

>Veeky Forums continue to scares away content creators

>tfw can't make any characters in new vegas that don't look like potato faced mutants
Is there a guide for this kind of stuff? the jaw and chin always fuck me up with how angular the former is and how bad the latter looks if you don't leafy it up.

Is piperfags link not in the op anymore? I check it from time to time to look for updates.

You can find the cuckold in the elder scrolls lore threads in Veeky Forums

With Fo3/NV, the best you can hope for is looking good from the side / front. Since you can't control certain parts of the face in-game, your cheeks / jaw are gonna always be fucky. I always just hit random until I get a general shape I can work with them do it from there.

Honestly I usually stick close to the default face shape and mostly distinguish my character with hair and colour.

Especially in Fallout 4, change the skin tone remove all the blemishes, change the skin texture and add a beard and he looks completely different without even touching the geometry.

>remove all the blemishes
You gotta have blemishes, user, otherwise it's not

i m m e r s i v e

I really hate that trend in modern gaming.

Piper faggot was trash and this general is better without any reminders of them. Now if only caitfaggot would die we'd be in a good spot.

So bookmark it. No one wants some fucks waifu garbage in the OP.

>remove blemishes
b-but freckles

The trend of having realistically blemished characters or the trend of NOT having blemished characters?

The former. If I wanted to stare at a blemished face I'd look in the mirror and save 60 bucks.

Piperfag gave lots of time for this general. Least you mongrels could do is show some respect. I don't see either of you creating content for this place.

What is your definition of creating content?

>Walking on traintracks heading North
>Stop to eat and drink for a moment
>Notice a raider far out behind a bush
>Take aim
>Shoot him in the back of the head
>Don't see or hear any other raiders coming for me
>Walk to the raider's body to loot it
>Find his body slumped over a grave of his comrade he was just burying

Wow, now I feel like shit.

>Piperfag gave lots of time for this general.
So fucking what. Buff is also here 24/7.

My ideal content creation is posting.

Is there a mod that makes enemies stop instant death takedowns when you're low health in Fallout 4? That shit was the most annoying thing in Skyrim and it pisses me off it is in Fallout 4.

you pushed his body into the grave, right?

He wrote his story for us. That's creating content for our sake.
He posted his story in here for our entertainment.

No, I didn't. That was exactly how he was. I shot him in the back of the head.

You just murdered a raider who was crying over the grave of the one they loved. You could've just kept walking, they wouldn't have become hostile unless you got close.

so you didn't drop him into there fully?

Well, that separates our behavior then. I'd have dumped him in there anyways. He's not fully in.

Did you at least strip them naked and arrange their bodies in a funny position?

It was a nice looking scene with the body slumped over the grave. I didn't want to ruin it.

So, did we talk about this decompiled list of upcoming CC mods? Sort of fits in line with what was previously stated, showing the naming structure and how to "identify" the mod authors.
Creation Club Bethesda Game Studio Fallout 4 being ccBGSF04, for example, though it suggests that some of the initial launch may have been early internal develop (whoever ccFSVF refers to).

Besides what's already existing, looks like we're getting a few more Pipboy skins, the Mauler from The Pitt, the Praetor Suit, BFG, and chainsaw from Doom, and then some Decoration pack.

No, I pressed E to pay respects and moved on.

you know that skyrim thing they do where they have all employees do shit for the game for a day?

that's essentially all the CC content right now, until they recruit/ get the recruits form modding community to make shit.

At least that raider isn't sad anymore.

Breach doctrine bitches

the /v/ threads sure are filled with quality

What about Buffscale

How do you niggers get FO4 to run good?

GTX 1080ti, friend

I have a 1070, fuck you it shouldn't be going at 30 with massive freezing in the cities ON THE LOWEST SETTINGS

>raider showing humanity
>could possibly be second guessing his life choices
>might have chosen to give up the lifestyle after someone he actually cares about dies
>could have become a farmer or a trader or something
>could have had a knack for something and discovered it
>could have brought beauty into the world

>he fell for the 1070 meme

Gas him.

Caitfag what happened to piperfag? Your always here.

is there any mod that makes the raider not become hostile when approached? kinda like the mourning giant from skyrim.

>implying the raider didn't actually dig up that freshly buried corpse to loot and grope it

Wait, there's lewd loli mods? That's some of that dark net shit, I've never even seen young-looking body mods, much less /that/ kinda of thing.

But that would remove, like, 70% of enemies in the game.

>could have gone on a revenge spree and united the raider clans into a raider army to wreak havoc upon on the commonwealth

>You'll never form a tribal gang of Cazadore hunters that are also Turbo junkies with a belief that constant intake of Turbo will make us time lords

What are your tribal gang ideas?

No that's weird. I got a 970 and it runs fine on 1440p and pretty high settings.
Something's wrong on your side.

>I've never even seen young-looking body mods
Maybe be less of a newfag.

A gang of Jazz Junkies. Smooth talking jazz players with an affinity for trouble,drugs, and playing Jazz

So I'm trying to get it so that I can use the enclave officer uniform with the modular armour, is it as simple as hitting the GECK and checking a box?

The what with the what now?
You mean you want a clothingmod to be underarmor? That simply an issue of setting bodyslots. You can do that in FO4edit.

no, i'm talking about that certain raider who is mourning his loved one. i think it breaks the atmosphere when the raider attacks you.

the mourning giant in skyrim didn't attack you until you attacked him.

One where everyone wears an S&M outfit, they only use an assortment of phallic melee weapons like rubber dildo mace, spiked wooden cocks and while they beat you up with a cock they scream sexual obscenities and bad sexual puns.

Try to find the reference to that specific raider in the GECK , remove him from the Raiderfaction and place him in Settlerfaction or Playerfaction and he wont attack unless agressed.

I don't know, he used to talk about being busy with work, so maybe something to do with that.

Indeed. Thus is the unpredictable nature of humanity. But to deny the option is unjust. Philip K Dick warns against doing so.

Perhaps it's realistic. Even if you're in the act of mourning, you might still be defensive. Constant vigilance in the wasteland and all that.

Yeah that's the one, cheers

Do you reckon it's because it's pirated? Literally never happened before

It's the god damn shadows. Game renders shadows with one core which totally fucks up the performance in cities.

Any way to fix it? I have them on the lowest setting

Yes user, you may have downloaded the one torrent that has the anti-piratemeasure that makes Gamebryo run like shit.
It should get fixed by buying two season passes.

Mods + game settings from .ini file

I-I'M SORRY TODD-KUN I DIDN'T MEAN IT

Do you have V-Sync activated? Is your PC doing some other demanding Tasks in the Background? Do you maybe have a shit CPU?
It could be anything. I'm afraid I can't help you from afar.

I've an i7, vsync off and nothing running

>no vault where the experiment was an s/m society
>a completely devoted workforce who enjoy their work in more ways than one and are enthusiastic overseen by attentive and strict administrators
The vault would be spotless and would be the most efficiently run institution before or after the war.

An 1860's style united states immigrant group. They're from ireland, italy, england, etc and have internal conflicts and factions that you can mediate or join or ignore or slaughter all or etc. Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York style.

A group of people who find old Madi Gras holovid recordings and think that's just how some people were all the time, so adopt the attitude and aesthetic.

Same for voodoo with a Baron Samedi npc.
Same for football hooligans.

The Atom Cats are something that I wanted.

Is it a fallout 4 specific problem? Did you mess with the game (ini edits and Mods)? Which resolution are you running on?
It may be the fact that you pirated it, but I know nothing about that.

>Is it a fallout 4 specific problem?
yes
> Did you mess with the game (ini edits and Mods)?
Lowered shadows, haven't tried any mods
>Which resolution are you running on?
1920x1080

Idk what kind of magic dust my PC runs on but i get silky smooth 40FPS without stutter in the worst part of city with high textures and Texture Optimization Project and Shadowboost with a smelly old RX460.

Speaking of perfomance, has someone made a mod yet that removes all the kelp and trash under water which gets rendered all the time even though we never see it?

Fuck no. I run a 970 with a pirated fo4 (and thank fuck I do after the CC fiasco) butter smooth. As said, drop shadow quality, that's what messes it up.

God, if you could change it so EVERY raider tries to shake you down first, that would be amazing

Didn't you listen to them in Skyrim?
You'll be so much easier to rob when you're dead.

REMINDER
THIS IS NOW OUR PATH

This is why i never liked script extenders. They come out and then all the mods that dont really need them start becoming dependent on them, and before you know it you need them for very basic functionality, and then they break and everything's ruined. Why the fuck do i need a script extender for an armor mod? Why do i need an armor station mod for an armor mod? Just put it in a fucking crate in sanctuary or something.

>society is progressing in such a way that loli becomes more and more restricted and greed becomes more and more prevalent

Surely a mere coincidence

the issue isn't the script extender, it's the people who make mods with it.

They insist on making snowflakes, just to show off. There's barely any useful mods for fallout 4 that use F4SE, only bloatware mods that do it as side-features to mask their project being terrible in the first place.

People are sick and tired of filling their games with crates or shoveling everything into the Chem station. Like, have you ever seen the Steel category in Skyrim after some modding? It's fucking insane.

Way back when Bethesda said FO4 would only be getting a year of support before they moved on, no one knew at the time they'd be doing paid mods and updating further.

>They insist on making snowflakes, just to show off.
>Simple workbench for modded armors and clothes
>Another for modded weapons
>Keeps the vanilla crafting stations clean
2/10

Im clean reinstalling and im playing with minimal mods.

Does the unofficial patch still work ok?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?

doesn't use F4SE

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/?

doesn't use F4SE

1/10

>Todd and Pete visit /fog/

Script extender wouldn't even be needed in the first place if the game had something more than basic scripting capabilities already.

I'm running FO4 with 130 mods and no script extender. For New Vegas is mandatory though.

>framework that expands keywords, encounter zone functions, keymapping and actorvalues, all essential for literally any crafting, settlement and "overhauls"
>WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT REEEEE

You guys really don't know what you're talking about tbqh
You're mad because you're a bunch of dumb goys who bought the game and allowed Steam to download files without permission and now berhippo is suddenly to blame.

>bought the game
I just like complaining with others.

Basically. Just dumb, angry neets upset they can't jack off to their waifu.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/?

Uses F4SE

what does it do?

It enables waifufag mods

Guess what other mods uses F4SE?

Sexmods

Literally only waifufags that should end it, need F4SE.

AKA. SNOWFLAKE-MODS

Why would they need F4SE? Holy shit get some reading comprehension. 0/10 for wasting my time.

0/10

Place anywhere is pretty fucking good, doesn't that apprently need script extender?

At least read up on all the things F4SE adds and allows before sperging out so you look sligthly less retarded m8

f4se.silverlock.org/f4se_0_04_02_whatsnew.txt

Jokes on you i was planning to uninstall forplay anyway

>rape male raider with mai waifu
>animation has him agressively raping me instead

Misogyny

Yes, it's so everything doesn't drop on the floor along with allowing you to setscale or flip it around and do whatever.

Why yes, I am a picky customer. Give me the best and only the best cherries you have.

>They insist on making snowflakes, just to show off.
>Simple workbench for modded armors and clothes
>Another for modded weapons
>Keeps the vanilla crafting stations clean

you literally just described the mods in

and they don't use F4SE, the ultimate truth here is, only cheat mods use F4SE, sexmods and waifu mods.

I know what the script extender does you retard, it allows you to load external libraries and files that otherwise isn't accepted by papyrus.

i.e. you can cram scriptfunctions into a .dll and the script extender will load it.

I've made scriptextender mods for skyrim nigga, autoloot shit.

>force to penetrate isn't rape
Triggered.