/assg/ General - Dead by Daylight Friday the 13th

It dead

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Who Do You Main?
strawpoll.me/13774461 (embed) (embed)
strawpoll.me/13774470 (embed) (embed)
strawpoll.me/13414504 (embed) (embed)
strawpoll.me/13414516 (embed) (embed)

Is that a dead thread?:

First for DbDfags can't even support their own thread anymore

A f13 only thread would be just as dead

Any tips on racking up BP? I just wanna powerlevel.

Good WGLF perk combo?
(I have Meg and David at 40).

Do killers have any perks similar to WGLF that increase BP gains considerably?

mfw the thread dies overnigtht

It can't be a coincidence PS4 servers go down just as gun release the patch

unhook

new f13 patch has fucked the game beyond belief

dbdfags were the ones to keep it alive.

When the fuck are the PS4 servers getting fixed

use the community function to find games

I haven't seen one jason score above 5/8 with the latest patch. Anyone who wants to abuse windows etc can literally do so endlessly. most games the jason quits

>this will probably come in second in the cosplay contest

Just play the game with WGLF and actually help your team and you'll be fine

>First place will probably be the Meg made of photoshop

That's not even a debate sadly. She's going to win and the best part of her cosplay is just filters

Why are Asians so fucking awful to play with?

Because they don't play for "fun" they play stickly to "win" by any means

Chinese killers don't even play for win, they play for "fun", but their fun is putting a person on the hook and beating them 'til bleedout. Luckily they're usually terrible, and play Doctor with terrible perk loadouts.

hag is ridiculously slow holy shit

And huntress is just as fast.

I don't know why they thought hag needed to be slow on top of not being able to see as well as other killers

It's an attempt to balance her teleports. The range on them is only 32m, with her heartbeat being 28m, this is why you see so many "omg she laid 10 traps around the hook and won't leave heartbeat!" complaints. It's pointless to lay traps and stray off too far because of how slow she is to run back in range to teleport.

Unhook

unhook

Unhook

wow is it dead. I guess summer was what kept this general alive

No one's posted real bait yet. Also going off the Discord population the timezone difference is pretty evenly split.

dead thread sadly ://

What is the best timezone if I want to join the discord?

Any time zone in the US. The majority seem to be in EST and Central

Oh well.
I'm English so I won't bother then.

People tend to be on all hours of the day.

There's a group of English/scotts who play on the discord so there are people within your time zone to play with nearly daily not to mention the neets who are on almost 12 hours a day

>Last thread didn't even hit 300 replies before it died

Time to put this garbage thread on a hook and let the spider god do its thing.

>b-but muh f13 is bad

Fucking pathetic, can't prop up your garbage game and your garbage thread so you rely on attacking on a dead horse.

>f13 fags still this salty their game was shit.

Dude what if we only patched the game when we had new content to shovel out and held bug fixes hostage to new content lmao

What kind of cosmetics do you think will be added to the fall event? I'm hoping the Hag dress and a rugby outfit for David.

Naked Meg.

dead servers?
i cant play

Wood.

Robot killer when?

A gun

Flying killer when?

Nurse floats. That's enough

Killer that burrows underground when?

When will they add Radical Larry?

Pet class killer when?

>Power: HATE WOMEN!
>melee attack put female characters into the dying state.
That would require them to code some kind of AI, and that's not happening.

>Pig never

RIP

Buff Alert please, make it have unlimited range. :)

>That would require them to code some kind of AI, and that's not happening.
>no killer that has a helldog companion that helps the killer to find\scare off\restrain survivors

Only Slippery Meat, This is Not Happening, Enduring, Unnerving Presence, Lightborn, Agitation, Overwhelming Presence and Resilience are getting buffs

>Not a robot with a robot companion that does the same

>Playing Hag
>Camera flies a million miles into the air when you break a pallet

What did the devs mean by this

>enduring buff
Wat

I use WGLF, BT, we'll make it and no one left behind. It's pretty much all dedicated to hook rescues but the points gain is insane, especially after the gates are powered.

the flying pallet pieces are like a built-in Alert perk. weird I never saw it adressed on stream with other bugs, I don't know if it was an intentional change or just something they find funny and don't want to change, or they just don't know how they managed to mess it up

I think it's funny and don't mind if it isn't changed desu

It's the fucking best. I can tell where chases are without Empathy

I forgot about that. I think it's intentional. I mean it does help a lot, they would have fixed it already if it was only a bug. Alert works on gen kick as well though.

unh00k

>Get a group that literally is sniffing each others assholes and trying to save each other constantly.
>Just keep downing them
>It's actually kind of a fun match, action packed
>Hook one person enough times that they die
>Instantly 3 people d/c

This game, I swear.

Have you backed up your progress lately?

I backed it up every few days when I still played. I may start playing it again now that F13 blew its advantages over DbD.

Rusty is bad and gay

They've been talking about these soft bans for half a year, will they finally release it? I'm tired of people disconnecting after being found.

OCs are always bad

>When you don't miss a single hatchet toss all game

Feels good. feels real fucking good.

Which survivor would make the best roommate? Which counselor would?

Claude.
She a neat freak neet who likes plants.

Jenny.
She cute

Debbers.

I feel like people don't understand that the entity only breaks people into monsters. The only two killers are were born evil were Trapper and Myers. Myers shouldn't even count since he's a bought IP.

Adam.
>could fix your car
>goes to concerts all the time so you're either alone or going with him
>networking with alt qts
zero losses.

>DS
>SC
>SB
>Purple Dildo
Is this supposed to be the physical manifestation of cancer?

>I feel like people don't understand that the entity only breaks people into monsters
The entity can only take a foothold onto world(s) in areas where misery, death, and hopelessness ran rampant.

Seeing how every killer in the game except Billy were wholesale killers, even if they didn't know they were; and allowed the entity to take a hold there, probably didn't take a lot of convincing/torture to "break them"

>wanting a roommate who stays in her room all day masturbating
God damn I want to fuck Deb

Calm down soap.

Deb is for doing homework with.

Why
Because she's asian?
Fuck you, you racist fuck

What did you mean by this?

Unless you're a mormon, you know exactly what I meant

Soap only wants to fuck one person, and its not Deb.

A mormon? But I'm from Earth.

Are you though?
Are you really?

>assuming he was referring to asian stereotypes and not how studious deb is

No user, you are the racist.

>webm related against a laggy doc
>get camped when he finally catches me
>everyone else got out alive

mission accomplished

>Nigglette
>Purple dildo

You deserved it.

>niglette
>all my shit is bright as fuck

>purple dildo
you can already see in the webm that its yellow

You're right I missed that.

And I don't care about your gear, you're using that dowy nigger, ergo you deserve death.

Sorry but I can see right through your deception, you just want her all to yourself. Well too bad, I'll play this cutie all I want since she's my favorite.

FUCK ALL CLAUDETTES, FUCK THAT NIGGER FOREVER, WORST GIRL, GAME RUINING PERKS, EVERY ASSHOLE PLAYS HER AND SHE HAS THE MOST CANCEROUS COSMETICS

FUCK CLAUDETTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I wasn't a racist already, I'd become one thanks to her.

The lady doth protest too much. Just give up and tell me how much you love claudette, user.

BEGONE THOT

Holy fuck, how do people play as the trapper? I keep fucking stepping on my traps while almost no one steps on them.

>stepping in your own traps

user pls, there's no excuse for such foolishness.

Ok so why did they fuck with the windows in F13? I can kinda understand forcing you to break down doors the intended way but counselors should not be able to slowly enter windows with no downside.

I swear they fucked with shift grab too. Which for most Jasons I wouldn't mind but with Jason 7 it takes him from trash to completely unplayable. Seriously, unfuck Jason 7 already.

Other shit seems off too. Melee as a counselor feels wrong somehow. No option for random normal sized maps if you don't care for the small ones. People sit in a room for hours who haven't been Jason once while people enter and are instantly Jason.

I really fucking hope they fix the windows and ps4 matchmaking quicker than a month. I have a lot of fun with the damned thing when it isn't shitting the bed. Oh but there's supposed to be some announcement at PAX, though!

>Ok so why did they fuck with the windows in F13?
Because some Jasons couldn't hit certain open windows without going into combat stance and doing a heavy attack. Idiots couldn't figure this out, so the devs went full retard and made window destruction prompt-based while also making you pretty much invincible while going through them.
>I swear they fucked with shift grab too.
I don't think so, you're just having trouble with it because your framerate is now probably lower.
>Other shit seems off too. Melee as a counselor feels wrong somehow.
I've definitely had more trouble fighting Jason. I was solo-demasking him as Buggzy half the time and now I only get one hit in. Also they made it nearly impossible to save someone from a grab.

They've already pretty much admitted that the window change was a mistake, but there's no reason to believe they'll revert it until the next content update because lol patches cost money.