Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

If this is the first post Daren will die in 5 years

>only five
FUCK

If dubs
High Elf letter today

CHINA
CHINA
CHINA

we prey at night we stalk at night, we're the rats

VLAD! Von Carstein!

Wew our noble tradition of rolling for a new campaign is in danger. Either some janny really hates fantasy or is pretty strict about enforcing rules.
If I wont make it fight on!

how the fuck am I supposed to win the greenskin campaign on VH when dwarves and orcs team up against me? I can't even make it to turn 20 without losing black crag. there has to be some bullshit on the higher difficulties that makes the other AI ignore each other and fight the player

any tips from people who have done it? trying to get all the achievements before TWW2 comes out

Rock the boat!

>desperate for the days to pass until 28th September to play TWW2
>Go back to Uni then and don't want the hassle though

never been so conflicted

Speaking of which: Roll for the Roll God!

Rolling for next CA game
1. CHINA
2. CHINA
3. CHINA
4. CHINA
5. Renaissance
6. CHINA
7. CHINA
8. CHINA
9. CHINA
0. CHINA

>recruiting knights at the highest level

Are upkeep costs in Warhammer too high?

I'm ok with them, the upkeep in Attila always felt too high for me.

not really, mid tier units are perfectly effective so high tier should be extortionate, also lore wise it'd cost a fortune to house shit like dragons and giants and elite units.

There's always a retard new janitor who does that.

Pick Grimgor
Get a waagh going by beating up Redfangs and the southern Dwarfs, force both of them into a peace treaty.
Immediately go to the main Dwarf faction and try to eradicate them asap, otherwise you will have to deal with three strong legendary lords constantly sending out superior stacks.
The Black Crag garrison can easily deal with rebels, remember to build a boss tent second.

nope

> HI BIRD IM SICK, I NEED SOME SMACK BIRD

OK, let's settle this once and for all

who has the absolute fucking worse time in Warhammer FB universe

>an Ungor in a Brayherd
>a peasant in Bretonnia
>a long-time slave in Naggaroth
>a clan rat in Under-Empire
>a living subject of a Vampire Count
>a greenskin slave of Chorfs
>an Arabyan girl living in a city controlled by Bretonnian Crusaders

Any word on high elf or lizardmen gameplay?

>>an Arabyan girl living in a city controlled by Bretonnian Crusaders
>when all you want is to be taken by a noble night in shining armour but they're too chivalrous
Definitely this.

Pike and shot, fagot. We wuz tercios and cuirassiers and sheit.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Spearmanii?

>About to win a battle whilst outnombered 2:1 as the Empire on legendary
>game crashes for the first time in 6 months

:D

Only for Horde factions imo, its much harder to have multiple armies when playing Beastmen/Chaos

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladies of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with Malekith. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

> an elf maiden in the Under-Empire

D:

Not really. Also it feels stupid if the game punishes you too harshly for doing what you're supposed to: field armies and fight battles.

Did you make a September version of this?

Reminder non of you would of had the balls to do what Darren did for this gen

>would of

I wouldn't have joined the company in the first place. Never meet your heroes.

Maybe, I'm not really feeling it though. You'll see soon.

that's some delusion you've got there, arab/white/azn girls want the big arabyan dick.

WHY THE FUCK would you nerf Fate of Bjuna, Spirith Leech and Healing but instead buff Dwellers from Below and almost all of Lore of Metal spells? You didn't balance anything, you just changed which spells are OP.

>he's a darrenposter

How to fix Dwellers from Below and Final Transmutation? Increased costs? Strong Spirit Leech is utterly disgusting though, zero skill required.

Does anyone feel underwhelmed by wood elves still? I feel like they desperately need something, some wild animals maybe?

Anyone feel the same??

Spirit leech was legit cancer though, being able to snipe any lord with extreme ease was bullshit, the lore of vampires needed a nerf.
Not even going to bother defending the healing nerf, you're retarded if you think it wasn't completely deserved

>Long time slave
>In Naggaroth

For that to happen someone had to "like" you, so it can't be too bad a time.

I'm not saying they shouldnt have been nerfed, I'm saying they have just been replaced with other OP spells.

What are they going to do about Wind of Death once TWW2 hits? You can just rotate the spell from afar.

Ungor for unpredictability.
Atleast as a slave you're useful, but ungors are seen as worthless, and not even protected as property

Hopefully make them cost a decent amount of magic or have long cool-downs, otherwise they seem extremely powerful

Someone wasn't paying attention to the old world update, chaos armies are self sustaining now due to buffs to the upkeep reduction from buildings

That blade dance spell from dark magic hits like a fucking brick

Still wondering about high magic

Oh wait really?
Might actually be worth playing again then.
Was anything else changed?

>not skipping class to play videogames

wow what are you some kind of faggot who's serious about your education?

tfw no qt dreadlord gf

I'm torn between ungor and skaven clanrat or slave. I'd probably go with the latter.

Greenskins can't have it that bad. They are too thick to feel pain or any complex emotions.

chaos now have the beastmen options of loot and raze vs. raze for growth. Razing for growth gives replenishment also. Awakened tribes start vassalised automatically and you have the same norsca mechanic where if you defeat a norscan leader you can force them to be vassals

Only Maurauder units cause horde infighting so you can ez deathball now

Only marauders suffer attrition from being too close to your other armies, the rest of your forces are apparently disciplined enough not to start kicking each other in the dick constantly.

it's the 200 word essays that eat up all your time

Damn, don't know how i missed this, thanks anons

-being an ungor would suck
-Being a peasant would depend on whether your lord is both stupid and a dick or not
-being a slave in naggaroth would suck but in order to be enslaved for a long time you'd have to actually be useful and thus not too expendable
-being a clan rat would suck hard, pretty much the same as being an ungor in being at the bottom totem of a society that eats its own
-being a peasant in sylvania also depends on whether your vampire count views you as cattle or just as a subject
-greenskins are dumb as fuck and don't really care, the only sucky part would be no fighting
-Bretonnians aren't rapey like the Imperials so they'd probably not bully Arabyan girls

We can't mod the maps, this has been the case since warscape first started, but work had been done to try to get hordes to permanently encamp in Atilla

this desu

>Bretonnians aint rapy
HAHAHAHAHA
Someone didnt read any bret novel

>reading franchise fiction

>Bretonnians aren't rapey
user...

f r e e

Am I a shitter for getting the improved trade mod in Warhammer? It just makes resource buildings actually useful to upgrade fully to make trade more valuable.

let me guess: some D-grade fantasy hack author thought jus primae noctis was a real thing

Meant to reply to

>thought jus primae noctis was a real thing
Is this the newest Veeky Forums meme?
Been noticinng it pretty often the last few months.

>Am I a shitter for fixing a retarded handicap that shouldn't be in the game

nope

You're not a shitter, you just tailor the experience to your liking.

But you're a little bit shit if you think trade isn't already pretty good and worthwhile in vanilla.

>bretonnia internet defense force

user its not even hard to picture

>Be young bretonnia noble errant knight
>Horny as fuck
>See cute peasant that surprisingly dont look like an inbred abomination
>Know that if any peasant dont obey or oppose you die, hence no consequences

Oh but i guess you are right
Bretonnians knights are sanctimonious because of your head lore

From the scale of Gotrek & Felix to Genevieve Dieudonné, how relevant was that book?

It's useful in Vanilla sure, it just irks me that you only utilize tier one amount of resources per trade partner so upgrading all the resource buildings does practically nothing when combined with the shitty diplomacy of VH campaigns to make trade akin to giving you all their children as hostages for the AI factions.

In their own armybook its noted how bret peasants are open to their lord whims

Do you honestly believe that rape is out of bounds?

not him but yeah i do especially with what little info you provided
what with the whole chivalry thing

Why the fuck would any Bretonnian noble fuck a malnourished inbred retard peasant?

In practice it makes the game easier of course, but the trade really doesn't make much sense in vanilla I believe.
A bigger partner should take up more resources, but they don't. So having 5 tiny partners is superior to having 1 faction that's larger than them combined. At least that's what the mod changed quite a while ago, haven't looked at it in a long time.

Actually there was minor work done in empire and S2 was moddable, pity that S2 modding died out fast. With all the stuff available from vanilla and fots plus some long term dedication it could have been the right platform for a victoria total conversion

It gives you more money, so yeah its kinda a cheat mod

Chivalry does not include peasants my man.

lets combine the brettonian lore rape question with the last lore rape derail that was here and ask the pertinent question: what if the brettonian knight is also a skaven, and the peasant lady is fat

Ok user
Ignore the sanctioned lore for your own headcanon
You faggots cant even see how bretonnia lore is intentionally written to point out the hipocrisy of nobles who think they are chivalrous but treat peasants as their expendable toys

The whole end times lore was just karmic retribution

>In the vanilla game the amount of commodities you can export to a single trade partner is capped to 12 units no matter how many regions your trade partner owns. This makes upgrading your resource producing buildings kind of pointless, since you will produce much more goods then you can hope to trade. This mod increases the amount of exportable goods in relation to the number of regions your trade partner owns. For each region up to 5 you can export 4 commodities. After 5 regions this amount gets progressivly less with a maximum of 50 commodities at 20 regions. Prices for commodities were adjusted accordingly to not inflate the economy. The mod also increases the trade tariffs income slightly (from 0.75 combined gdp to 1.0) to make trade treaties with smaller nations more lucrative.
still does ye, great mod

>what with the whole chivalry thing

The whole chivalry thing is more a guideline than anything, knights know that they can do stuff and are supposed to help the peasants, but they have no idea how a peasant should be helped in the first place, apart from obvious stuff like slaying open threats.

>end times

Welp it was one hell of a battle but turn 19 I have conquered Tilea and now I can start my meme campaign as Kemmler from the corner of the map. Holy shit cairn wraiths are kickass early game they essentially soloed the enemy army.

Any stuff today?

How many layers of phyrric are you on?

Does SFO change that as well? I know they have some trade fixes thrown around somewhere but I'm not far enough in a campaign to see if it matters

Like 6 or 7 lost stacks my dude.

>Oh he mentioned end times on his post to complement his answer but I dont have any retort to his argument
>Let me make a memetic post, that will win this once and for all

guys, how do i empire?i mostly play dorf and beastmen and since the norscan update i feel like Empire is the Warhammer equivalent of WRE.
The fact that brets took Marienburg since turn 10 doesn't help either

>wander around Black Library to search for books that are relevant to the TW:W story.
>find a book called Sigmar's Blood
>it depicts both big daddy Volkmar and Helman Ghorst as well as Manny
>check its page for more info
>THIS IS THE BOOK THAT KICKS OFF THE END TIMES

what a fucking absolute shite.

Holy shit what a moron

You are like a child

Watch this

*PYRRHIC*

You madman, user.