>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Thread that didn't stay out of the shadows:

lol

anime OUT

God bless you on this fine day exile

How do I know if I want to use a Greatsword or Two handed sword or Two handed staff?

Friendly reminder that shitbirds are not welcome in /poeg/.

try feeling

how do i get one of those fancy quad tabs?

da fuck is a shitcrow?
You buy it of course, it's on the fucking store, same page as all the other tabs.

Why you can get one as simply as pressing M friend!

|
|>
|
|

why this sudden massive influx of redditors?
they try to blend in but then reveal themselves by never be able to recognize the most basic /poeg/ memes.

That's not how identifying works you dumb motherfucker. You may learn where a person is NOT from by what they do not know but you CANNOT learn where they are from.

found the redditor

>playing HC
>doing maps
>1 monster remaining
>search for it
>it's the boss I skipped

but the last one also used a reddit poe image macro

literally kys yourself

no u

do not reply to me or my posts ever again

Reminder that the game should be balanced around SSF

>"HAY GUISE DO I FIT IN YET"
cuck

but that would destroy the standard economy

lmao
literally never ever

>standard
>economy

balancing around SSF = no incentive for people to trade = no reason for stash tabs = no shekels for GGG

that and also the meme that trading means people will see your dank MTX gear and will want to buy some for himself

>standard

that's literally the excuse chris wilsonberg uses as an excuse not to up the drop rate in ssf

This.
99.99% of unique are now 1 transmute b/o
the 0.01% left are 400,000 chaos

>Create a strong build
>It's boring

>Create a fun build
>It's weak

save me, /poeg/

Get out.

aren't you just burned out of the game

literally 12 yo. kys yourself then go away, Mr. kidditor, no one wants you here. once you're gone, we will tell you what a shitcrow is (hint: it's you).

This is my wife, say something nice about her.

she has a good taste in interior decoration

>a shitcrow
It's what the hardcucks call softcore players.
They need to feel superior after they died to lag or some not survivable combination of modifiers/monster skills.

They pretend that everyone in softcore runs around in a tabula plus three other random uniques with zero life and resists, but has 9001% crit.

Solar Guards

Are you actually retarded enough to believe the shit you post works? Or that anyone gives a fuck about a "lel kys" on Veeky Forums of all places?

where is the kiwi from?

>another 3k life mathil build folllower

That's a big kiwi.

>just noticed I have 4k Jewellers
The fuck should I do with these? Sell them for Chaos or get 1k fusing from the vendor.

Seems dumb really, isn't SSF a much more balanced challenge?

Mind you my problem with /poeg/ memes is that I'm normally busy playing so I don't use here often.

>open up a mathil build video
>5k life
>it's shaper viable, i only died a couple of times
>close video

why do people propogate this meme? theyre shitter than flame sentinels but have a once every 8 seconds death ray. the real op shit is the wicker man mobs that burn shaper to death in a few seconds.

Sonic's the name

>been way back into PoE for the first time in years, absolutely having a blast, figure i'll dip my toe into the community
>been going to Veeky Forums for awhile now in favor of ever using /v/ again because it's actually got fun threads where people enjoy shit and get /comfy/
>of course, i'll try /poeg/
>it's literally nothing but people posting unfunny memes, going "l-lurk m-moar, stupid ... newbies!" like it's 2006 or something, and running everyone new off
>someone got their /v/ in my Veeky Forums

Would be better off socializing with the shit-eating mongrel randoms ingame. See ya nerds.

Wicker Men have shit clear speed outside bosses

>enter shaper with my ebin elementalist golemancer build
>die
>take a break for a quick fap
>come back
>pick up loot
i pity hardcucks who don't know such joys

>pretending that the term 'shaper viable' means anything in a league where you just stack dps and jihad bosses to death

Who sells those railings?

speed's my game

at least he has actually exposed you for the redditor that you are for all to see

are you getting cucked by a kiwi

solar guards are basically reskinned flame sentinels. the beam cannon move is funny but theyre stuck in their animation for too long for it to be useful overall.
maybe im just jaded from years or playing summoner and having seen it all but they dont seem to have any real advantage over good old flame sents

If only there was a minion skill with great trash clear speed.. Hmm.

If you also use ES, proper resits and some other defenses you can get by with 3k life.

I have a summoner necro witch that I played as SSF last year, she ended up with around 3k life plus 4k ES or so.
I could not get past t13 maps without trading.

Again I pointed out how you cannot learn where a person is from by what they don't know.

I don't use reddit, I find it far too counter-intuitive, I simply don't use /poeg/ because I'm either playing or in other boards. It's ridiculous that the thought never crossed your head.

You're right, I just uninstalled both PoE and Path of Building. Now I can have fun with other stuff again, thank you user.

In PoB is there a way to select how many of each golem you have up? Say you have 3 slots available, you can then choose 2 of x golem and 1 of y golem.

The benefit of the meme beam is that it targets while you're on the move and nukes shit from multiple screens away. It's really just the icing on the cake, it can also nuke bosses/rares/harbingers if it happens to target them.

user from the other thread with the Xoph/Tul breachstones here

I finally went and ran them, rewards were pretty dogshit. formless inferno from xoph which is like 8c, and literally nothing from tul (nothing that got past my lootfilter at least).

at least i can say ive killed them now desu, they were both really really easy

good! always run your own shit. don't sell it unless you can't possibly do it. it's always worth it to gamble in this game assuming you already have a steady flow of currency by efficiently farming

you got a blessing. a blessing is never shit.

well its 3-5c compared to the 40c i could have gotten selling the breachstone itself

>Take a peek at softcore
>Every single person in the act10 with a tabula
>Past that too, why the fuck would you ever unequip it if dying doesn't matter
>"Guys is 2.9k life enough for kitava?"
>Retard didn't grab enough life
>3 replies "yea you're fine, just drop a portal instantly so you can come back and fight him when you just leveled"
>When you just leveled
>Wat
>Oh yea, XP penalty can't downlevel you
>Had to actually think about that one for a minute
>Zero public parties, except farming

I wish I could uninstall the part of the game that makes me interact with this filth. Never again.

>portals out when kitava does a scary attack
phew that was a close one :)

Why do gems have to be clicked to be leveled?

play the xbox version if you want to do it a different way

boy I just love having one life in a game that uses oneshot mechanics to combat the various methods of damage mitigation that the community comes up with and then using logout macros every time my health drops more than 50% like i'm somehow superior

because you dont want to level up all your gems ll the time

anyone has a good and not too expensive elementalist build? all witch builds I see are summoners which I hate.

>Relying on any of that shit
>Being so inept you facetank the shit supposed to kill you

CAW CAW

why not?

>Playing in a broken and complete shit economy and community because the game is too hard for you

This is your brain on softcore

>there's people on the global chat still using w00t or wut.
Have I time travelled back to 2003?

just play prolif flameblast

>just drop a portal instantly so you can come back
obvious hardcuck fairy tales, no softcore player would recommend portals when resurrect at checkpoint exists

>economy
What about SSF then.

>tfw your budget build with mostly rares/1c uniques is tankier and clear any content faster than ribbit's 500ex "unique in every slot" type of build

there are some gems that function almost exclusively better at a lower level, such as arcane surge (increasing the level increases the mana cost required to trigger AS, and you always want AS to trigger on a single cast of whatever spell), CWDT (increasing the level increases the amount of damage required to trigger the linked spell), immortal coil (in order to be triggerable by CWDT)
also sometimes its a pain to level up a gem whos level up stat requirement is supported by an explicit roll on a piece of gear. if you intend to replace that piece of gear, you'll have to find some other way of making up that lost explicit roll or 1) you'll have to scour the gem down a few levels or 2) find a way to organically gain the lost primary stats back through taking something like +30 notables, which might not be how you intended your build to spend its nodes

all this is to say that 90% of the time you'll want to level up every gem you hve whenever you can

>Adding challenge for the easy difficulty
What's the point?

Because at high levels the stats needed sometimes grow insane and it's pointless.
For example I use shield charge as mobility with fortify, fortify needs more str every level and it the level only increases physical damage with shield charge, which I don't use at all.

If I have +str on gear, I can't switch out of it ever if the fortify level is too big.
For example.

Is that why half the people run cast on death -> portal in shitscrub land?

This game is never hard, it's just a matter of how autistic you want to be with it. I want to turn off my brain and play, not smash my logout macro footpedal every time I get scratched.

>Acting superior because you tryhard at a buggy diablo clone

i absolutely guarantee you that it cannot and is not

If you EVER used a logout macro or even come close to needing one, you're a shitter in disguise

Having fun, being restricted in one way that suits you but not another that don't.
How does one even get portal gem on SSF?

fuck this garbage game

Can I do Shaper with the already existing map devices and no atlus on standard?

The game is not balanced around SSF

For that matter, the game is also not balanced around softcore.

You might say the game is not balanced at all

The game is not balanced period.

>open chest
>chaos orb

>the game is also not balanced around softcore
I highly doubt that.

oh christ please help me poeg

i've got 3 lvl 70 characters but i still have no idea what i'm doing

is there a fuggin poeg guild or discord or something that i can join? i want somewhere i can shitpost and talk about poe

the game is not balanced at all

>For that matter, the game is also not balanced around softcore.
yeah, ggg surely balances the game around 10% of the playerbase instead

/global 1488
ask for invite to /poeg/
its quiet but people talk a little bit

Reminder that no builds ever comes out of /poeg/ and shitpost like this is all you get with nothing backing them up ever.