Dream cars

Post your dream cars and what they are, i want a 1974 Mercedes 450 sl

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/BridgeTroll-IO/photobucket-hotlink-fix?hotlinkfix=1520523682282
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

silver and black makes me moist

Why this one? A lot of the new ones seem to be going back to the 70s style grills, what do you think of those?

everything new is absolute shit

I just finished replacing some parts on my 1988 560sl. Was inoperable up until last week due complications with the CIS. Surprised people actually like the the r107. I don't see many people with similar taste. I am from California.

>Everything new is absolute shit
Wew

Don't pay attention to the missing panel under the driver side headlight assembly. I found it in the backseat and put it on soon after.

Excuse the lack of audio. Not good at converting to webm.
My late grandpa was a hoarder and had a 65 jag e-type sitting in his garage. When he passed, my dad found it after going through a ton of shit. It isn't running but has all of its parts lying around in my house.

Found the picture.

>Excuse the lack of audio

You can't upload webms with sound outside of /wsg/ and /gif/ anyway.

Hideous wheels. Hideous US-spec headlights and bumpers. No thanks.
Euro-spec 500SL is way better.

HSV Clubsport R8 Tourer
>tfw burger

>tfw you will never feel like royalty
>tfw you will never be able to run over peasants whilst your driver gets wet and you're dry as ever
>tfw they could've made good modern bugatti's..

you better fix that shit nigger

This in maroon was my second choice after E30

You retarded fucking niggers.

There are THREE dream car threads in the catalog now.

USE THE GOD DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION, YOU MORONIC DICKBAGS. IS THIS YOUR FIRST FUCKING DAY ON THE INTERNET OR SOMETHING?

Have you ever noticed how in every thread ever on google when you're looking up how to fix a weird, obscure problem on your car there's always some faggot screeching "WE'VE HAD SIX GORILLION THREADS ABOUT THIS ALREADY USE THE SEARCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and then you do search (again) and only threads like that appear where they tell you to use the search instead of the one that has your answer?

Fuck off. You are the cancer killing automotive boards, next to photobucket's third party image jewery. Not that it really matters for a dream car thread, but the point still stands.

github.com/BridgeTroll-IO/photobucket-hotlink-fix?hotlinkfix=1520523682282

I have one installed already, thanks though. They keep breaking them every 2 weeks or so requiring new ones be made though so they're intent on being money grubbing fucks.

Time capsule swift

Mercedes S600 4 door LWB limo

With the diplomatic flags in the front bumper up by the turn signals

Imageboards aren't forums, you retard. There was a dream car thread opened yesterday that is still active, and there was a dream car thread opened today that is still active. This is the third one in 24 hours despite the other ones being easily visible in the catalog.

You're the cancer if you're defending multiple identical threads at the same time, you mouth breathing, brain damaged moron.

I wasn't defending the 3 dream car threads, I was put off by your "use the search" screeching. Did you even read my post?

That's literally what the search function is for.