pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Is Menat good for a beginner?

Reminder James Chen is the cummy poster

egyptian: cinnamon skin tone
negro: shitskin

note the difference

If you dont look like pic related give up on menat

you don't have the gene

name one (1) situation where abigail's st.mk is a useful move that you will want to use

no that's sakura.

getting v trigger as soon as possible seems like a priority with her. assuming you're actively confirming into v skill plus taking damage here and there you're pretty much guaranteed two v triggers per round. also her tick throw game is pretty strong. she feels much stronger when she has her opponent in the corner and boxes them in.

I love Urien!

>tfw u take out the ac too early and now you're hot as fuck

She's more a keep down character from what I can see.

I just played a menat mirror and what I found was that everytime she put her orb out I could just pound on her. She's REALLY vulnerable without her orb to disjoint her hitboxes and give her extra range/options.

So her main tool for keeping folk out is also really risky to throw out where you need it to be. So I don't think that she's going to be a true keepaway character. She also has no way to back out like a sim teleport or something.

She doesn't convert beeg damage off pokes as far as I can see but she can get some decent stuff off if she's got resources and goes in. She might be able to convert some good stuff with pokes using v-trigger orbs.

She can't charge her v-trigger off reflections, only hits with her v-skill. So your best stuff in the first part of the match should always end with a v-skill where possible. It also does more damage. So for example cr.mp xx v-skill is 122 whereas cr.mp xx soul throw is like 96, and leaves you vulnerable.

I'd say if you're trying to learn her, investigate bnbs that end in v-skills to charge your meter, and then work on how to convert pokes and confirms into damage with orbs. As cool as these "go all in and use 3 meters + vtrigger for huge damage" stuff looks, I think she's definitely "poke and punish"

Be conservative with soul throw. When the orb is out all your stuff is garbage AND you can't do her DP.

Pope playable when?

is sakura good for sfv?

>watching Sako play mentos

footsies

Say something nice about Ghost/Succ

The thing is that I think we need to put the time into v-trigger off confirms/as poke rather than huge crossup combos or whatever. In general the name of the game is option coverage. The only time you should ever do a soul throw I think is when you want to force/bait a particular option that you have a waiting counter for.

She's enormously weak with her orb out.

So... Great...
sniff

Playing vs a Menat (guy is plat and i'm gold) with Kolin. I'm destroying this guy.
Btw, Menat is that bad they need to run around all the time?

james can be odd but it takes a special kind of faggot to be a sniffposter.

>mfw someone mentions guilty gear

was he ready to sudoku?

st/cr.lp have more range and frame advantage though and don't take 11 frames to start up

user want milkies

i didn't mean getting v trigger solely for the epic combos but just to give her more options in the damage department when the chance comes up. plus you have the vreversal for an escape option. i just need to lab anti menat v reversal tech so i can know the dos and don'ts. it seems a bit in the slow side.

wow grats

Say something pure about carol's partner.

Did captain dyke ruin our succ?

I think you mean improve

i would like to say hello to her and maybe offer her a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek

Moonstone was a better cpt Marvel

anybody know if i can slap a korean joystick (crown/fanta) in a bog standard madcatz stick without having to modify the case/mounting holes?

There's a frood who really knows where her towel is.

You can gain Vgauge by using vskill without the orb to destroy fireballs, but without the orb it gives less Vgauge when you hit someone.

now that the dust has settled is Menat any good? I've been maining a pretty basic mika and was thinking of switching over. Thoughts?

Kappa humor is so unfunny.

>search casual match
>beat up menat newbies with my main

t.Luffy

DOOD DOODETS..
GET
HYPE

LESSSSSSSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They improve the diversity quota by not being humans.

Huh. Interesting. I think that hitting people with it is the way to go.

The dust hasn't settled, wot. I'd say the dust hasn't entirely settled on fuckin' Abigail yet.

What did he mean by this?

Carol is best Marvel.

Dumb question but what buttons for Menat for her to pull the opponent in with an orb and then fireman carry slam him?

Why is it not on her command list?

Also why is Menat's st.mk so shit? It's not special cancellable, has less range and no disjoint compared to st.mp....

What's the fuckin' point of it?

I agree. It's a shame we didn't get a diversity Ghost Rider like Roberto.

How come I can cancel Menat's hp into reflect after a jump in but not after a raw hp?

> Akuma top tier, EVO winner
> Kolin bottom tier
> Ed mid tier
> Abigail mid tier
> Menat likely top tier

Is S2 good?

after a jump hp/hk you briefly use your orbless normal afterwards because those normals send out the orb for a moment

you can special cancel into orb return from it.

Because she has a weird cool down effect on any normal that uses the orb where they turn into Orbless normals for a few seconds after an orbed normal.

This works on whiff too, so what you can do is whiff jump HK, the do stand HK xx crouch MP xx orb, Vtrigger, vskill, or super

>menat likely tip tier

lol she's interesting but no bro, no.

ah, thanks m8

how long until all the waifushitters stop playing menat and she becomes a bottom 5% unplayed character just like juri and kolin?

while we were shitpostin, he studied the blade

2w-1month
thats when i swoop in and pick her up

You have three different ex moves depending on wheter you do LP + MP MP + HP or LP + HP

That's what I thought yeah, shit's fucking weird.

that's pretty interesting

I think you mean fierce ex sphere throw, you got to catch him in the air

Juri is one of the most used female she's also braindead easy to play the least played is Chun-Li.

Kolin isn't bad.

>no invincible reversal
>stop tier in sf5

lmao

had me dyin for a sec

Kolin is fun I still play her.

That still makes her better than Chun-Li lmao

And the satsui no hado.

See my Eclair Farron in Final Fantasy Dissidia on the PS4 when it releases.

>that guy who thinks soul throw is throwing the orb and not the AA throw where she says soul throw
lol

is dimps good or bad?

HUH you can cancel her overhead into orb return as well after the first hit.

>all these chun-li mains playing dumb pretending their character sucks

I'll see you when it comes to PC and is like 30 bucks tops.

I main Lightning

except I don't play that game

bison is the most braindead character in fighting games desu. plus on block crush counters that you can mash 24/7, get in for free with ex headstomp and mash some more

there are 100 master rank bisons because you don't need a brain to use h im

too bad her overhead is so damn sloooow

I'd rate them as pretty good imo.

I'd play Juri if they hadn't fucked her up so bad in SFV desu.

Why do "we" act like SFV is anything but a fucking joke?

>everything new is focused on dumbing down the game for buttonmashers and retards, crush counters are one of the worst mechanics ever conceived in a 2D fighter and mechanics like Vtrigger exclusively promote mindless comeback bullshit with zero strategy involved
>Absolutely anemic on launch, whatever is there is lousy and badly designed, performance of the game is a joke in everything it could possibly fuck up: the netcode is probably the worst out of any current gen fighter, abysmal loading times and still somehow the worst graphics out of all fighters atm
>This series doesnt even know what a "newcomer" is anymore, all characters whether launch or DLC are just ages old recycled functions refusing to evolve or even gain any semblance of depth. Wanting to have a simple fighter where the gameplan of every character is extremely simple and easy to understand completely conflicts with making the game so mashy and comeback focused, not truly letting people benefit from the advantages of possibly being able to focus on using their own skillset over struggling with execution

Literally every single fighter on the market is better than this. They cant even be bothered to put effort into something as simple as intros and outros. Outros are just a fucking still image with some text slapped on. This "game" is the McDonalds toy of fighting games

Literally no one plays Chun-Li. She is F.A.N.G and Birdie tier and she isn't even an ugly guy like them.

Good observation.

The AoS version of Robbie will probably be an alt color or costume but I'm not sure if the car will be included because Capcom would have to change the Rider's sitting pose to one for a car seat.

You mean the best graphics of any current gen fighter, right?

I bet you don't even own her play arts figures or an unopened collector's edition copy of her game.

Chun doesn't suck it's just that 70% of the cast is stronger than her.

ggs flea

Guess I'm alone then I still play her.

>this isn't copypasta
the fuck dude

kill yourself flea u little fuckin rat

why tho

She does no damage, has no mixups and her neutral is not rewarding there is no reason to pick Chun when Ibuki or Karin exist.

Some of the characters look "decent" under the right conditions on PC. This shouldnt be an achievement in a 2D game in 201(6)7. Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 both look actually good. Street Fighter has zero excuse for looking worse than both when it has a ton of leeway for having the smallest maps and the least realistic artstyle, meaning it has to devote far less attention to detail in order to look good

>doesn't suck
>just worse than most of the cast

t. waifushitters

>Tekken 7 looks actually good
not really

Because she's lightning and she's awesome.

Ed mid tier? His combos are inconsistent because of some fuckery on his hitbox. I think it was Xian that said Ed has no future.

>desu
I see you a meme master.

who /waifushitter that actually mains their waifu/ here?

This. It looks weird having the realistic ps3 graphics and yet the goofy animation of the original Tekken

Yeah kinda true. Fuck Bison.

wait, menat is 14?

Lightning deserved a better game.

I didn't fall for the bara meme but the characters mostly look good besides clipping and hair, they need to redo the the muddy looking stages which make everything look awful

Where are people taking the age from? Story mode says nothing about it

Lighting deserves no fucking games, and I'll never forgive SE.

Nobody remembers, but I'll never forget.
Lightning fags wouldn't even exist without this godly gem of a videogame.

They turned my boy rush into a chinese pink hair whore, and then refined the combat over and over till it became an unrecognizable shit fest.

FUCK SE. I will never forgive or forget.

I'd rather play her sister or Caius.