/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

Smoll china peepees edition
Old: FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/
>How do I find people to platoon with?
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

>Want to do clan stuff?
EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/ (apply through the website and write something nice)

NA: AWOO - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/

PS4: PLEBS

Blitz: BENIS

>Archived threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/zcj8dm.MP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for what purpose

>pop reserves
>hey we gonna do maintenance now kthxbye

because last thread reached the limit

Is it unethical to use my dpm to keep heavy shitters perma-tracked just to fuck with them?

its annoying as shit on the receiving end

New fatton turret is beautiful , tumor has gone too.

ok /wotg/

what's the next tier X to be replaced that needs speed farming,
and how much time left for the switch ??

>FV215b
>???

FV 215b for Chieftain

ETA?

Q: you can have 3 personal reserves deployed at once right? can u have 3 of the same kind at the same time? for ex will 3x 100% additional XP work and give me 300% additional XP per battle?

Unknown. I'd say months.

>personal reserves deployed at once right?
Yes.

>can u have 3 of the same kind at the same time?
No.

Brits will get the Chieftain never ever ever

Unironically, September 15.

It will be a quick patch.

Never ever.

Chinks get exclusive chink tanks
SEAtards get exclusive anime tanks
EUfags will eventually get exclusive 40k tanks
What will NA get?

forgotten

Shut down.

They give money.

when is the foch getting changed? and could i get it if i dont have any french tanks?

It was already destroyed in today's patch, there's even less of a reason to grind that shit line now

I thought the line got buffed from the AC48 and up.

So I get gold for selling Foch (B) ?

Like 15k ?

The T8 and 9 are ok, the tier 10 is shit even compared to the nerfed Foch 155, less alpha, elevation, depression, armor and the same camo

What? Why? Having less alpha isn't that bad, it's still a 2 second 400 damage 6 shot gun. "Fuck your tracks and your repair kit, you're staying here".
But less gun elevation and depression? Fuck that shit.

when will Chrchill B be on sale again?

also 257 pen on a tier 10 TD

I played the 155B for a while today and it's shit, most shots miss like it happens with all the TDs in the line, the gun handling is terrible, the traverse speed is worse than even bigger and slower TDs and the shots that actually hit almost never penetrate any T9 or 10 tanks. I had a game where I was the only one left against 2 cuck TDs and even tho my 6 gold shots hit him in the cupola none penetrated while the other one shot me in the ass because I couldn't traverse fast enough to actually do something about him.
I rate 3/10, the speed is the only thing it has going for it

You sure it was the Foch 155? I never had any trouble penning stuff with mine. Also if it really was the 155 it should have overmatched the cuck TD's armor resulting in an autopen.

>die while reloading an autoloader
>the sound keeps going and going
This shit should have been fixed years ago.

>Malinovka south spawn
>Bulldog in team just camps behind a bush next to a building on the west side.
>politely asks for him to spot because the enemy light tanks are aggressively spotting everyone
>he says he's passively scouting the entire western flank so enemies won't be able to go there
>even with so few enemies spotted, it's obvious most of the force is on the hill
>ask again for him to spot
>he says I should just set up an ambush
>check his profile
>created 2012, 52k battles

Is this true? We get gold for selling it?

ded

Grand Battles are a myth.

>New bond system requires you to either platoon or only get tier X battles 5% of the time.
This almost makes me long for ranked battles. If I wanted to be social I wouldn't be playing video games.

Stop playing online games then.

>buy month of premium
>start playing homm3 all day

that went well

>still blowing your shekels up the Warjewing ass

>grind for the m48 patton
>30k away from the grind
>9.20 hits
>45k added to the grind
Fuck.

10 yuros is pocket change

I could buy 20 decent beers with that money here.

quality armour modeling right there wargaming

>mfw I finished the grind before the patch, bought it on sale, and got the top gun for free when the patch hit

better grind 45k more on the fully upgraded paddon than having to spend 45k free exp on a tier 10 to get the top gun
should have just elited the m46 before the patch went live

Really you have no one to blame but yourself, the M48 was already one of the shortest grinds ingame.

Is it possible to send the turret flying without ammoracking someone?

No. Not in this game, not IRL.

Strange. I one-shotted a Panther recently and saw the turret go pop, but the ammorack icon didn't show up.

i dont think so, but some tanks can get dank chain reaktion ammo rack explosions were the turret stays on the tank (i think it only happens to low tiers tho)

it's one thing having to grind 45k more, it's another when you didn't use the 30% off during gamescom

Maybe you disabled it somehow, or your mod pack did. Odd either way.

Nah, those flareups can happen in high tiers too.

Nah. That was on console. Maybe the recent patch bugged it up, since the icon would usually show up.

files.catbox.moe/zcj8dm.MP4

>being an alcoholic

Not yet user, not yet. But I have to say. Depression and alcohol is one hell of a combo.

Depression and this game do look very similar

Every time I point out someone for alcoholism they respond with depression

Veeky Forums is killing my mood

Better start taking that Vitamin B1 to protect your brain my friend

God help me, I love my Tog.

So how's 9.20?

Fellow anons what would you do if Eldar Grav Tanks showed up in WoT?

What kind of ground resistances would they get?

I can see them as light tanks to the extreme. No ground resistances, can even climb slopes but can't take more than 1-2 hits and/or their crew are easily killed off

Detracking bug not fixed and arty still exists.

Zero, obviously. Also they wouldn't drown because they would hover over the water.
No ammo racks or loader, weapons are energy based. Can't detrack them either.
Engine status would directly tie in to the reload speed: getting the engine (reactor) hit would count as having both the engine and ammo racks damaged.

I don't know if I want a Fire Prism or a full Engine of Vaul as tier 8.

Stop petting the TOG, Frisk.

I dont get it

ded

>being a child

So, a brief overview of the upcoming tier 8 premium TDs:

>AMX CdA
It's an AMX AC48 without so many cupolas and better gun handling, but worse alpha.

>WZ-120G TFW N(o) GF whatever
Basically a SU-122-44, a tier higher with the WZ-120's top gun.

>can't detrack them

Perhaps, but if their engine is dead perhaps they'll lose skimmer ability and become a sitting duck?

That's one of the possible effects, yeah. The reactor could also detonate, emulating the effects of an ammo rack explosion.

Truly the embodiment of a glass cannon. Fucking spess elves

>This shit is acceptable is to PC autists because they like it, but VC tanks (which look like actual fucking tanks) aren't because "muh anime"

alcohol is not gonna help your depression user. If you manage to try and avoid it, it will actually help out with your depression

I for one blame RapidToddler and his circlejerk for that.

One retard doesnt represent the PC autism community thank you very much

>alcohol is not gonna help your depression user.

Not true. Different user but I was diagnosed with depression multiple times and once I finally stopped taking those damn pills and started drinking I've felt way better. Depression is a state of mind that passes once you realize it's just yourself keeping you down.

Well...I suppose you'd be one of the rare few who can manage with self medication. Many do suffer from the chemical imbalance in their central nervous system

Are Grand Battles just a meme? I haven't been able to get a single 30v30.

It's not that. It's that when people self-medicate they often go overboard into full-on substance abuse. I know did it myself when I was in college. The trick is to find a healthy balance in the same way that anti-depressants do.

Big pharma is a massive scam and their fucking willingness give out ADD and Depression diagnoses left and right is a ruse to get more kids hooked on pills they don't need. Every psychiatrist I saw wouldn't offer any advice other than some more pills so I'm just like fuck it I'll do it on my own.

They won't turn them on until 24h after the patch. Unfortunately they didn't bother to tell anyone this outside of the main forums.

That's why I've played 5 of them today? Nigga stop smoking crack.

>tier 8 driving into my line of fire
>regret that I can't see his face as he's about to get dunked on by a full loaded Foch 155

As bad as that is, it is "technically" an improvement over what it was for the M46 Patton.

Why are British tanks such unadulterated trash and why do they all start with the letter C? The Chieftain, Conq, and Cromwell B are okay but everything else play like shit straight from a horses anus.

I've been playing the Centurion 1 for a week and my recent WR is 43% compared to 54% overall. Fuck this tank man.

So bonds are earnable now in any all tier x battle, the amounts are pitiful, but enough that if you play well you can resupply directives.
Welcome to the new clanwars meta.

>meta for ants

>saving a thumbnail

is the obj 268 worth grinding now?

>Not grinding out for equipment so you can make a meme DPM tank

>unadulterated trash
oh, by 'unadulterated' you mean '250mm turrets' for the centurion line?

That line stops at tier 9. Obj 268 is trash.