Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

CA IS DONE, DONE !

first for dab

checked although I rather think those two fuccbois are done for

>someone actually thinks darren is terrible at playing

I hope the fags can dab their way into an increase of sales or the series is DONE

first for job centre for both of them by next Monday lol

Can't wait to read the same complaints from the previous 30 threads and see people throwing accusations of shills and drones left and right.

>that stream

Now back to my "restore the old world" wood elf campaign

I never want to watch another stream if its those two again

>captcha: orion free tree

I don't like how easy it is to extinguish high elves at the start. They should've given a different first target for Queek.

t. drone shillionaire

Just because he seems like a genius next to two utter twats doesn't make him good.

>Asian blowjob school

He is not terrible. Just not good either.

t. CAIDF

>2 crash in a official stream
>treasure hunts are pure shit just to fill the steam page with useless feature
>that lightning in the "skaven city"
>no reload animations for catapults
>"le dabs danks meme xD"
>AI still being braindead in defensive sieges
>towers with unlimited range
>pirates of sartossa are literally empire units

>Ironbreaker blob in mp way back
>cast foot of gork on them
>blob gone

Every time

It really is odd those two are the best CA could do

The dude on the right has the social intelligence of a noodle

But dude this is CA's main community forum. They will see it.

Slayers are literally the shittiest unit in the game. Complete waste of a slot to bring them in any army.

that's becausae you are bad

They can't interact with the viewers because they don't have answers for them, how can you answer the things the fanbase asks?

How do you answer why does nearly have unit miss reload animations for example without shitting on your employer or lying?

Slayers are great though

Not the RoR one

"wrong"

>face chaos
>don't bring slayers
>get raped by chaos spawn, giants and ogres because none of your units have anti-large

What do you mean by "extinguish"? It's just one shitty subfaction far away from ulthuan.

the worst units are these

Did anyone else like the Lizardmen city design/layout?

It's actually hilarious how these two jokesters made the game look bad in just about 2 hours after all the coverage we've had so far has been pretty encouraging

>several weeks worth of dev streams, early access youtube vids and TB stream
>no crashes or even glaring bugs
>graphics aren't that amazing but certainly okay

>cue these two master memers
>make a 2 hour shit stream which was just uncomfortable for everyone involved
>manage to crash the game twice in half an hour
>lighting looks like utter garbage for some reason

I won't cancel my preorder over this as there was so much of footage where the game worked, but CA really needs to step up their PR game

>a girl who is completely unenthusiastic about everything TW related apart from memes
>two dabbing jokesters
>a guy who hates CA and goes out of his way to throw his former colleagues under the bus

Just fuck my PR department up

Nah my dude, they are fucking amazing.

What v where they saying in chat?

got any pictures?

>Here's an anti-large unit when you have literally fifty other better anti-large units to choose from
>It's infantry but it can't hold its own against other infantry
>It gets raped even by shitty orc missiles
>Even if you do find a use for them they'll always be 50% down at the end of a battle and will get hammered in auto-resolve

>white people saving

smdh

these are glorious high elven colonies and fortresses that would not perish to some weakling start up warlord

For the handgunners they could say; they fire too fast for any advanced musket reload animation to look good enough. I don't know really.

Ungor Raider reload animation is some of the best in the total war series for some reason.

*dabs you back to africa*

I liked it. Seemed way better than the layouts in Warhammer 1. Though I still want what we had in Attila. Fully settlement and city sieges

No. Great eagles, hawk riders, manticores and frost wyrms are worde for their cost

>Fifty other better anti-large units to choose from
name them.

>>pirates of sartossa are literally empire units

>pirate greatswords
>demigryph pirates
>reikspirates
>flagellant pirates
>luminark of sartosa
>pirates of the blazing sun

wish the game had shadows

Judaism or semitic paganism as Himyar? Which gives me the best bonuses?

It's better.

Well just watch the VOD but they were shitting on it constantyl and people were calling Rome 2 again.

What I would reply to that would be something like "well make them fire slower with more damage like in every other TW"

>trips
It's ogre.

Would be nice, but i think CA is going for a more stream-lined arcadey style with Warhammer.

It is objectively always better to pin and shoot large than 1v1 them.

Honestly I gotta agree. They just fucked up so badly. What happened to that other guy they had. Dogbert was it? I think Joey would have been better than these 2.

Hawk riders can be pretty good if you can use them correctly. Problem is they are super shit otherwise.

it's better than these from the first one

He is. Well, there are those who're worse, but he's below what's acceptable.
>-5 gold/turn

How many designers is too many?

great eagles and frost wyrms maybe, but hawk riders and manticores are good units

I like slayers but that is a poor example since the best way to deal with those units is shooting them with your missile troops while they engage your front line in melee

judaism temples give a nice research bonus which helps you shoot up the tree incredibly fast, and the sanitation minor chain isn't bad either. Semitic paganism has the cool meme units though

Why not pin them with Slayers and shoot them?

sounds like the basis of a great mod desu

>all the units are exactly the same except they have eyepatches

It's pretty baffling

Well I'm not surprised since it crashed twice. What where they saying before that though. And what where they saying in other streams.

Ireland and/or Austria. You could cut me in half, I guess?

That guy cannot stand his coworker.

I imagine they are blaming each other right now

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FUCKING EAT ON STREAM!"
"YOU CRASHED THE GAME TWICE!"

That guy on the right is a super obnoxious gay twat, I honestly don't think anybody would fault the dude on the left for being annoyed by his attitude and manners.

I'm not taking either half of you wigger boy.

>only 2 more more than Attila
Huh. Unless I'm fucking up.

Because literally every other standard dwarf infantry is better at taking hits than them and is actually useful in the rest of the battle. They have 0 charge defence which means they get batted around by cavalry and suck dick in melee with other infantry. Even rearcharging with them you won't walk away with less than 50% casualties, which is absolutely ludicrous for an army that otherwise is about endurance.

The treasure hunts in ruins seem cool as fuck. The sunken treasure at sea is boring, but does it's job.

>"well make them fire slower with more damage like in every other TW"
do you mean gunpowder units in the few games they were in?
Because only skirmishers do any damage in my experience

lore friendly t b h

Got a legible version, champ?

>user explored the old temple of memezuma
>obtain 5% vision on campaign map

>>pirates of sartossa are literally empire units
Really? God damn it. I mean, okay, historically speaking pirates were usually just soldiers and sailors who went rogue, and kept using their old gear, but I imagine that's not what Warhammer pirates are like.

Yeah, I was surprised too. Though I suppose I should technically add the New Content Team to Warhammer

I find it funny that people a while back talked about how they were sure the DLC team was the Attila team, and then it turns out not a single member of the Attila design team is in the New Content team

I like the skaven lord rebelling right away

They should really get Joey in there, she cant be doing anything else that important.

Is a designer like a producer where they don't actually do anything? Or would these guys be concept artists, loremaster type of people?

That is not surprising at ALL unless you're a dumbass. Do you really think they would spend the time to come up with a roster right now when they can sell you this thing later as dlc?

Schluchtenscheißer sind hier nicht willkommen!

It's pretty lame, but it's not like I expected them to be anything else. Wonder what going to happen with the vampire coast though

That is true I guess.

ambiguous based on the company
they could be developers
is there a programmer team listed?

>funding terrorists
living the good life

Darren also never failed that hard at streaming.
He isn't great at Total War, but those braindead twink soyboys should never EVER be anywhere near a stream anymore

back to twitch underage

That's the ocean stuff.

The ruins give mini events where you have choices to make and whatnot. I doubt the bonuses are much better(though you are supposed to find magic items sometimes) but it is a cool interactive little thing where you need to make choices.

Do you know what terrorism is?

AND AS ALWAYS

oy vey

Placeholder until dogs of war DLC, one hopes.

playing wood elves must be so comfy

it's a shame the battles are so miserable

>CA hosts a trainwreck stream
>Youtube's layout changes and becomes 10x shittier
>WW3 soon

is this the end? did it even matter?

Oh shit thats me

>AE still not out