I need a fast car to attract women

>I need a fast car to attract women

Could work. Though I don't fall under this category that you're making fun of, why even make fun or them? Not everyone has really great social skills and such, but they can work around a to get to b.

Who are these posts supposed to be for? Who are you quoting/paraphrasing and making fun of? Is it anyone on this board? Then make fun of them when they post it. Is it someone you know personally or irl? Then it doesn't belong on this website.
It's amazing how a wojack edit is a 100% accurate indicator of a terrible post.

t. buttblasted because I exposed the reasoning behind his car purchase

I would need to own a car that could be considered fast for that to be the case.

Not faggot op but what constitutes fast nowadays. I imagine anything under 7 respectively? Though, young kids think anything that isnt 2 seconds 0-60 isn't fast nor do they care about quarter mile strip.

I would say with modern day performance standards "fast" is around a 5 second 0-60 minimum.

>t. will never purchase a car nor put benis in vagen

99% of these threads are shit, but at least I agree with this one. Cars get you attention from dudes, not women.

My current gf wrote her number in lipstick on the windshield of my 911 but keep telling yourself that women will not care about having to ride along with you in a 3k civic instead of something proper.

Vapid women who want your money so they can live easy will care about how expensive your vehicle looks.

>getting catfished by a gold digger
>brags about it

>I need a wojak image to start a thread

I've known a couple guys like this that tried to use a car to impress women. Unsurprisingly, they we're all manlets.

>dates a literal badge whore
your life must be a string of poor decisions

Why would you want to be in a relationship with a woman that only likes you for your things/vehicles/etc. That sounds 1000x worse than being alone. Some day you will stop being 20 years old and understand women into you for your stuff don't love you at all.

user, I would suggest you temporarily "trade in" your 911 as a test and borrow a pleb car like a Malibu or a Fusion and continue as usual and see what she does. Bet you anything she will get all aloof and the next thing will be you'll catch her redhanded blowing some other guy in a Maserati or some shit :-/

>i need a lot of pep for the highway

The 911 shows he is economically well settled. Just like if a woman is interested in you if you're a doctor / lawyer, or if you dress in a sharp suit. The material - whatever it is, a fancy car or a good fit - indicate personal success.
Women don't "love" in the exact same way men do. Them being attracted to your ability to provide is a biological necessity.
Your ability to provide is a metric for a man's attractiveness, just like beauty is a metric we judge women.
Of course, your own beauty is a very significant factor, but don't act all shocked just because women value a man's economic success as well. She's probably earning far less than you, and wants to inevitably settle down for maternity and stop working / work less once she has children. For that, a man needs to bear the financial brunt of a family, and any high status indicators show your ability to do that.

A man will always lead in a relationship, and leaders are usually economically, biologically and psychologically superior. Which we are, on average. We don't tend to give a shit about a woman's assets because we don't have the same needs she does. Our metrics for partner selection tend to be personality + beauty. For women, it's those two as well as economic success + status.
It's why you'll see economically successful average looking men with beautiful women. Sure, some are "gold diggers" but a significant majority aren't, and many do have successful marriages.

And before someone brings up the divorce statistic - the divorce rate is low for the upper middle class, at least in the UK. It's inflated by poorfags marrying early and repeat divorcees.

I only warned for 911-user to be careful in that at the end of the day his gf may only be into his flashy objects and cool car. 911-user could be one crash away from losing the very thing that has him in a relationship. Of course there is nothing wrong with women being attacted to and in turn men becoming more attractive to women via their economic success/mode of living/choice of vehicle but at the end of the day how real is the love if its only because of the material objects around you?

>be me 16
>live right next to highway
>parents getting me car
>convince them to get me an NA Miata
>one of the points in my argument is "it doesnt matter how safe a car is if im slow getting on the highway"
>parents get the miata
>mfw

is this pasta

No. Required reading for "but the golddiggers tho" fags.

>wanting a 2 seater at 16

No friends confirmed

>i need fast car to be madman my local tooj deserves
fify

A girl who writes her # in lipstick on a windshield isn't "marriage material" or even "relationship material", I dont give a shit about your armchair-psychiatrist autism manifest.

KEK. How are they? In love with miata karts. Wanr one

>he doesnt have 5 kids wanting to bumb rides always.

Win win faggot

found the cuck who gives people rides hoping they'll be friends with him in return

An old sleeper won't get you any chick even with 1000hp under the bonnet

>he settled for a literal whore whose only deciding factor for dating him was "he owns a 911"

>he unironically shits out evolutionary sociology

>men and women separated by oceans have shown extremely similar behaviours despite never having coexisted for many milennia
>implying these similarities aren't underpinned in biological differences
>implying these differences in men and women can be overcome within a couple generations by muh wamens rights
kek

>virgin

>instinct-rooted preferences somehow make all women goldiggers
You're a fucking retard. Do all men like thick women because fertility? Go back to statistics101 so you'll grasp the main difference between individual and collective scales.

>Using exceptions to a general trend to prove his point
Nice one brainlet. Obviously there are variations and edge cases, but on average, women have higher economic and status requirements in relationships than men. If you want to ignore that obvious fact then go ahead.

I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact that there are guys that actually believe this load of bullshit or the fact that society as a whole allows women to act this way. That men are suppose to have all these requirements(money, chad looks, high status job, etc etc), yet women are suppose to be accepted for exactly who they are even if that means they are worthless and bring nothing but their looks and sex to the table, both of which fade over time. Then these same women wonder why there are no "good men" around or why guys who attract women treat them like trash.

You have never been in a relationship

>bring nothing but their looks and sex to the table
And their ability to raise children. Home building is important for the future, and women are absolutely integral in that. Raising a family is incredibly important, perhaps the most important thing you will do in your life, and their role in that is what gives their long term value in a relationship. The companionship is another hugely important factor - but without that long term, life-long commitment of a family there would be far less of an incentive to stay in a monogamous relationship for either partner.

You sound like one of those virgin faggots that posts on /pol/. I seriously question if you've EVER been in a relationship before, let alone interacted with the average whore

That said I would plow that woman with the force of a thousand men

>Two seats
>me and girlfriend

Probably best 4 cylinder from the 90’s for an NA, Veeky Forums loves/hates it for a reason, it’s light weight, manual, RWD, etc. You could swap a somewhat better motor in it an have a track car if you really wanted, but it is the pinnicale of affordable sports cars

MILK TRUCK

>This entire thread

>I need a woman to attract a fast car
>If you know what I mean

I think women give a shit about cars beyond being a wealth symbol

Pussy magnet like you wouldn’t believe

Her number of previous partners probably has the same number of digits. What an incredibly whoreish thing to do.

Amen man, you exactly said what I thought reading that load of shit.

>doing it wrong

Women love SUVs instead of fast cars.
With SUVs they think you are a good provider and a family man. Just take your fast cars and keep on driving.

lol evo psych. you fags always say "psychology isn't a science" but are more than ready to mouth off on just-so stories that are even less rigorous than psychology that uses actual tests and experiments.

i suppose the wealthier men are, the more they reproduce, right? because their genes have demonstrated they are stable and successful that can provide for their family? surely poor men don't reproduce at higher rates than wealthy men

cars attract men

Birth rate is multifactorial. Just because certain factors outweigh others doesn't mean the effect of a certain factor in such a system is irrelevant, or cannot be used in isolation for another purpose entirely e.g. attraction.
In a largely industrialised MEDC, the birth rate lowering effect of worse economic conditions on the poor is outweighed by a poor person, on average, making worse decisions due to lower intelligence.
A rich couple are likely to be rich due to career success. A family will hamper that career success due to the enormity of the responsibility placed on their shoulders, and needing to divert their attention and focus. Thus, these men and women will marry later and have less children to minimise that impact.

Being a skilled driver is a turn on. Does driving a fast car take skill?

>wrote her number in lipstick on the windshield
I'd beat that bitch down with my nine iron

My friend had a fiero gt in high school that we would regularly cram 5 people into after class.

>My friend had a fiero gt
>My friend had a fiery gf
ftfy

women will never love, they'll only love something thats not you (looks, money, power, ...)

ironic since male SUV drivers are always manlets