Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using charr in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gamestop.com/product/nintendo-3ds/games/metroid-samus-returns-special-edition/149643
streamable.com/8aqex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice meme brah.

Trundle,Renekton,Riven, any ranged champ,Pantheon and Jayce.

Trick to beating him is to just ignore him honestly the average Darius player is a idiot who will just end up kill themselves.

Gran Turismo 2 had an arcade disk and a "story mode" disc.

Oh fuck. Is that where that meme came from? I thought a bunch of people were actually just straight retards here.

The whole coaster is heavily inspired by Nemesis with a taste of Air, I have the biggest boner for those two coasters. Hopefully I'll get to ride them next year.

get mixed up irl lmaoooo

>implying that I don't a dozen 500GB HDDs with all the redump.org byte perfect dumps of most 90's games ever made

Black/Zamasu
Hit
Manga Merged Zamasu
SSB vegito would be dope as fuck too but he's easy DLC bait.

>consumers are retards
There's nothing more to understand

Smol

I'd imagine some people are trying, user, but others are not.
Regardless, maybe you need a long term break.

Join a party and they go away.

>anyone not on a poster is an extra

gw2 isnt a meme

nice op

>I want to make another billion dollar franchise

what did he mean by this?

Love Hotel is better teacher at this subject, desu

is he a tank?

Nothing, it did some things better but it done a lot more worse.

Once Leviathan wins he will take care of it, dont worry.

Hammer because it makes a short work of bosses and is required to find some secret areas.

yea I think a curated list would be good. I think it should still be very long but we can remove shit like mahjong and multiple iterations of sports titles (Madden 93, 94, etc.)

>Can't wait, first game was hella awesome.
I thought the main character max ruined it, i cant stand her boring personality and ugly hair

We can keep posting image without making any meaningful discussions. That's always fun.

t. Lumiel

I give that five S.T.A.R.S.

...Against the guy who wanted revenge for someone travis killed in NMH1.

I spent a good amount of time playing Cheese Chase.

I have 300 ready but I'm only rolling on gameplay servants. I need a Waver or Merlin.

fitting analogy, kek

It was another good day today

Is it true that 4/5 star orbs are brighter? I'm not seeing it

>Kitty Pryde
Oh my god don't remind me about this characters. I dread the day she's in MFF and gets a Star-Lord uni

Why does Leliana look shit compared to the sacred ashes trailer?

What is your alternative explanation? That the game is good?

>posting my pic
kys

Her mace is fun to use, and the other late-game characters are mostly Zhang Bao and Guan Xing so she gets a boost for that alone

i dunno man, maybe I'm just not a pleb, but I don't need that shit.

Right now...
m.gamestop.com/product/nintendo-3ds/games/metroid-samus-returns-special-edition/149643

loser

How about I keep pirating them and you keep shitting yourself on Veeky Forums over something you have no control over?

Will it ever stop hurting?
streamable.com/8aqex

Hmmm... I wonder what significance 24th of June had for the Switch... HMMMMMMM

new hero or boss mod coming soon from the guy who made falconer, guessing it's a hero class based on the filename

how do those sites get their numbers?

they still haven't fixed it?

I meant, the Famicom made gaming more accesible.

Well, that's sad.

>host and invader die at the same time

It's a feature

This thread is weird.

man now i want a switch

a e s t h e t i c

Garbage games for an underpowered tablet.

Because it's comparably obscure to the other sonic games. It has something of a "hidden gem" status, and is probably the best game on the Sega CD.

As a Sonic game it's solid, but I would honestly prefer playing the Genesis games.

I played a lot of the "arcade" ones, Sockworks, Cheese Chase, Maze Madness. etc. Dog on a stick was pretty fun.

Metal Sonic theme and thats it

I wish I didn't need some shitty proprietary ass cable to do that.

Spell/trap effects are apparently in Japanese but we can help with that if necessary.

Depends. Most guides are written by idiots that will tell you to do incredibly counterproductive nonsense that will fuck you over later in the game in ways the guide will just explain away as the game being unfair.

it has its flaws (exploits, magic system), but it's still one of the better rpgs for the system

>Cheap CD-R discs worked for me, but the music would skip. No issues burning with the TY discs.
how are you booting the backups? swaptrick or chipped ps1?

I loved unlocking the Sega Master System games in SADX

SA2 stripped that out and made collecting emblems pointless

Koish!

aw man I still havent finished the plague dlc, and Im actually considering buying this on the switch now, which would be the third time.

Can you spoiler me on the bad ending if you remember it?

Pull out the Gamecube stick assembly and pop it in your shit 64 controllers. Those things are built a hell of a lot better, and resist the wear very well.

Nice job chopping my sentence off to make your point, kiddo. Great.

Yeah but game engines will support it once mainstream GPUs do
There's already dedicated ray-tracing cards

moye

Also check out Capcom Sports Club on CPS2 it has 3 sports games in one and blonde lolis!

>playing TTS
>sneeze
>makes diamond

why are pc cucks so bad at this game?

I'm playing these old TR games after anniversary and have mixed feelings about them.

Don't give them ideas.

I agree that it's dumb to choose an intentionally-provoking name and then act surprised when people say it might not be good, but I don't think it should affect how you carry your own contributions.