Hate new cars

I still cant understand why we car people hate new cars, I just don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuyIKZZYyyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least post an actually new prius

"we" don't hate new cars. Poor people hate new cars. People who can afford new cars love new cars. Cars right now are better than they've ever been, well maybe not the styling.

you guys may hate new cars but I'm a fan of them! Sportscars especially

because they're soulless cuckbubbles designed to rob you of joy and money

The styling is fucking shite. Prius looks like a jap space ship. Fucking gook design sucks ass now

No they're designed to be roomy and comfortable, have lots of safety features and good crash test ratings, while also getting great feel economy.

you read like a marketing bot.

modern car

>my shitbox is good because it has soul!

Not me, and I'm sure there are more people like me. I can afford to drive a new car. I choose not to. It's not sour grapes. Nothing about new cars appeals to me. Old cars look cooler and are easier to service for a fraction of the cost.

new cars are nice

old cars are yucky

The government kept increasing CAFE Standards to the point that so many cars lethargic CVTs that are boring to drive. While you still can find performance, the manufacturer ends having to pay fines which raise the price beyond what many want to pay.

New cars are jam packed with useless gadgets and electronics that will inevitably break and require expensive repairs. Not looking forward to replacing a shitty touchscreen just to be able to listen to the radio because manufacturers think buttons are outdated.

analog cars are objectively easier to drive, handle and see out of.
I'm not saying all new cars are bad, but most of them were designed in order to appease focus groups consisting of single mothers and treehugger bugmen

>Poor people hate new cars.

Only richfags can afford to maintain the real vintage cars though

thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LuyIKZZYyyQ

I'm the poster here Played that game multiple times on my old PC. Good times. I specifically liked the mission where you have to race like Formula 1 or something.

everyone fucking hated that mission but I loved it too

>can afford
normies can't afford cars retard
financing at 72 months with 0 emergency savings for repair is not affording a car
none of us can afford to spend a decade of our lives in an electronic kitchen appliance

It's because that mission is hard like that "All you have to do is follow that damn train CJ" mission

These, and we're approaching an insane unreliability of anyone even being able to fix whatever problems arise. The complexity of the systems are additionally leading to shop visits taking longer (earning more money for the shops) and that's without car companies going out of their way to make these damn things as difficult to work on as humanly possible. Hell, there are vehicles out there where you have to disassemble most of the steering and suspension linkage just to get to the starter.

I mean, yeah, sure, there's some neat stuff going on, but some of us rely on our vehicles for things like work, and spending a week in the shop for some tech to attempt to track down some software bug or because they had to pull the motor out of the vehicle to change the spark plugs is killer.

I mean sure, you might have a second personal vehicle, but I'm willing to bet you're not in the position to have a backup $80,000 1 ton with another $60k for the custom service bed and another $50k or so in tools sitting around.