/mbgg/ - Mobage General #760

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/902803605954084864
mmoculture.com/2017/08/the-alchemist-code-gumi-reveals-new-mobile-rpg-for-global-market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top Gun.

>Tagatame
It's called Alchemist Code now.

ded gunz

Does mbgg have a guild in King's Raid?

I love Ruushe!

Theresa's default outfit is dumb

>187730242
>Implying a VA that voice a gary stu wish fulfillment character is the same rank as Sawashiro Miyuki
user pls. The only people that think Kirito is relevant are fags who enjoy naruto. Plus although fujoshis have some dedication, they can't hold a candle against hardcore seiyuufags.

I want to know too, although I play on Asia server

Sweaty guns

She's one of the cutest memorials that needs more love.

But I guess it could be worse and she could be Setsuna who is also pretty cute but gets literally zero love or attention from kusopura.

Drinking out of KAR's sweaty boots

Please don't treat my heritage like some sort of joke, thank you.

I don't understand why people aren't fucking sick of Oscroll yet

Ded characters from ded games for ded players

Because she's great, now go complain how Charlotte is getting a new version in Tennis when she's only just now tied for most releases with it.

I just saw a chick pop out in the skill training in Girl's Frontline. This mean anything or is it just an easter egg?

It's for a joke, they like to do terrible things to characters drawn by management people in the dev team

no

cute botes

SKS will occasionally replace the training dummy. Dunno why.

Is that why 6P62 is locked behind that door in that one furniture item?

/mbgg/ help. Laias or Aisha? I have Laias' UW, but I'm afraid selecting a healer as my first *5 will hinder me later, since I still doesn't have a good main damager. I'm aiming for a magic team, with Jane at the front.

Aisha cause cutest.

Aisha probably, I'm brand new but the importance of a good dps is already evident.

I'm building similarly, Luna, Jane, Maria + whatever healer, might just stick with Frey.

support/healer is usually the last to get 5*. If you're new, having a 5* DPS is huge in terms of clearing content and will make your grind up to ch 5/6 much much easier.

Make one.

watch her shinki be shit too

>my HK416 is level 99 but still only x4 because no dupes

Aisha is the only option. That way you can fantasize about how great it would feel to have her step on you as you play.

>Veeky Forums guild
>where nobody will bother clearing the raid, level the guild and yet somehow have a chat more degenerate than channel 1
no thanks

Aisha it is then. Just to make sure, is there any other good magic DPS that is not a sausage, but a cute grill? I'm already on my conquest with Maria at the inn.

Luna

Go for the literal semen demon.
Don't really. Epis may make my dick happy but she's really not the greatest.

considering the ratio of male-female characters is like 1:10 in this game, you won't have a problem finding cute girls to add to your party.

In fact I actually want to build a semi gender balanced party but having a hard time doing so...

It couldn't possibly be worse than some random in game guild or reddit.

...right?

I'm not really a fan of lolis, but I'll get her if she ever shows up at the inn.

I'll get Epis after I get Maria and Laias. I like semen demons.

Random guilds can be pretty alright, just make sure to only join ones with decent names and you've got a 50% chance of it being good.

Better gamble than you'll have if you join a /mbgg/ guild.

>I'm not really a fan of lolis
>Posts in /mbgg/

>twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/902803605954084864
I wonder how do we make people play this game once more.

In King's Raid how important is upgrading the weapons on healers? Do heals scale with their attack or is it safe to just ignore Frey's UW and leave it lagging far behind her level?

Just accept that its dead and move on already. No one wants to play garbage games with its awful community.

considering all their abilities scale off atk just like a DPS, very important, alongside MP recovery. depending on their positioning in the battle you might also want to consider a few defensive items/optoins as well.

Ah, good to know. I wasn't sure if their abilities still scaled off atk and don't currently have the spare fodder to check. Guess I'll at some point raise Frey's UW up from +35 where it's been sitting for a while.

forget it user, lolis are a rarer topic once more

lolis are shit

/mbgg/ is the last remaining Loli Stronghold on earth so lolis will be eternal forever here. Its very amusing how all you need is a cute loli to get over half the thread playing.

Is this where I can talk about Puzzle and Dragons? /padg/ is gone.

you say that, but the only non-one-time mentions of loli come from either Tsu or that character now, and I don't count my own postings of ded game loli characters because I literally enjoy all body types anyway

Is the beta live already? Do you know if they use the censored sprites?

If you want something more recent then what about the reason people picked up this game twice?

EO probably counts too with Tagatame because the EO collab characters aren't exactly the most grown up girls.

>Princess/Ninja
Cute.

Still sad there's no Ninja in the collab, Ninja is the cutest EO girl ever.

>A large portion of the game involves breeding goddesses. Players are able to communicate with the girls presented in Live2D and increase the intimacy parameter. The game’s biggest gimmick is “romance for adult”, which means players can date sexy goddesses and even spend the night with them.
This doesn't sound like a game by Square Enix or something that should be on the App store.

>and even spend the night with them.
Fuck yeah slumber parties

Maybe she'll make a surprise appearance on the last minute like a true ninja.

Kind of disappointed there's only 3 new characters on top of the old ones being so bad and so sad but princess is super cute and that's all that matters.

Surprise ninja would be the best thing. I'd give Tagatame a stupid amount of money for that.

Caravan stories looked so good with the overworld and stuff until I saw the combat

At least we'll be able to 5-step princess and have her guaranteed if everything goes nicely.

Not too interested in getting the other collab girls and having to grind their shit so I wish I could just ticket her and save the rest for other things.

Sadly I don't have the gems sitting around to five step Princess, and while I do have the money sitting around that I could change that if I wanted, going from 5k up to enough to get Princess for sure is a bit too much for me. So instead I'll just be praying.

Are they going to put up more step-up gachas for non-EO characters? Wouldn't mind more 500-gem rolls.

Wouldn't that just be $28?

Assuming you're sitting at 5000 exactly and earn 200 cubes a day, that'd be 6400 cubes at the last day of the princess gacha. That plus the 3400 cubes from buying the $28 pack would put you at 9800 cubes.
You'd be wasting paid gems on a 10-roll towards that 5-step but it wouldn't be that much money.

Huh, I guess it's less than I thought it would be to get her. Well, assuming I don't pull her before it comes to that I may end up going all the way to get her if it's just $28.

Check that the $28 pack does have the first purchase bonus. By abusing the free cubes you get from that, you'll reach your goal easily.

There are new characters coming, so definitely. Not sure if at the same time as Princess though.

MO BAH GEH

For me it's actually "mo-bage"

there are three new characters to be released actually. presumably the september units. two female, one old man

I personally think "mo-beige" is the most fanciful way of pronunciation

Oh ok. I'm autobattling atm but I think that the non-EO gacha up right now actually expires a day later than the EO one. Probably gonna be at least a day afterwards.

Well I'm thinking the whole loli-dominated thread thing IS semi-recent thing coming from Mana which is also not as relevant anymore
I lost totally lost faith in that when I learned Mumi is B84

In GF, do units that fall in battle still get EXP?

Final set of swimsuits coming into BGHS as well as Chuunifest in Tenka tonight.

For those that play either;

How much you got?
How much you plan to roll?
What do you hope to get?
How hard do you think RNG will kick you in the dick?

Apply to these sets of questions to any other game you play if you want.

>letting your cute t-dolls fall in battle
hand in your commander resignation immediately

mmoculture.com/2017/08/the-alchemist-code-gumi-reveals-new-mobile-rpg-for-global-market/

Not my fault if S3-MP decided to be a shitty SMG and eats all the bullets without evading.

Yes they still get exps.

Keeps reappearing.

>5* units only

How the fuck am I supposed to clear this level? My 5*s are all shit and do no damage and no friends have 5*s set as support.

Whose idea was it to have this shitty arbitrary requirement on an end game dungeon for end game players who have evolved all of their 5*s already?

It's not going to be live until 2pm JST, so we won't really know for another 9 hours.

Mana isn't that recent considering she was nearly half a year ago but I'd say it started then.

The Astral Tower is a roster check and a very thorough one at that. The Astral Towers doc had a small guide by a guy decent at the game that went up to like 18-19. I personally couldn't get past the eagle units only stage. For some reason the Astral Stairways guide isn't in the main doc anymore, huh. Fairly sure I have it in my browser history at home, but can't link it now.

I cleared the 5* battle in a long battle of attrition using absolute damage and percentage HP damage skills. The small guide recommended that 4*>5* cow girl who can apparently heal and tank it near single-handedly.

The next section of Bronya's missions are open, chink friends

Anko or death. 16 10-rolls had better be enough.

Huh, do you know which unit the guide recommended? The imgur link is dead.

Also, fuck the asshole who removed the doc from the OP. You know who you are.

Dark cowgirl 4* who rides a milk bottle. I think the name may have been Vajra, but I might be mistaken on the name.

New apk for Tenka is up on Mr. Qoo.

>the result of trying to S-Rank 5-6 for m249

>not mo-bauge (soft g)

Give me that suomi

I think I have her, I'll give it a try thanks.

But checking the rest of the stages on that doc I'm pretty sure I won't be able to clear it all anyways. Some of the stages sound like bullshit.

Take her
She is shit
Finns can't produce weapons even if their Energy Drink production depends on it.

huh, almost forgot this was still around. I wonder how my acc is doing, I miss my cute Ouro ;_;

>How much you got?
Enough for 7 10+1 rolls in tenka
>How much you plan to roll?
I'll roll 5 and save the last 2 for duel kats
>What do you hope to get?
ONI
>How hard do you think RNG will kick you in the dick?
I hope I get at least 1 new sord last time all I got was pic related.

But power is better than new swords

1k for Anko swimsuit
1k for Anko bithday
Almost 1k that will also probably go towards one of those, but I haven't decided how I'm splitting it yet.

Birthday is a safer bet because more Ankos, and probably a bunch I failed to roll. But them braids.

Also about time for Mikus in Shironeko, I think. But I'm mostly just interested in plain freebie Miku, so I'll probably just roll once.

>all i got

>wanting to be esports in a cute girl collecting game

I'll be rerolling in Tenka until I get Chuuni girl

Have 3 10 rolls saved up to drop on BGHS before finally quitting
Hopefully I can get Sakura's swimsuit though I might grind for Kaede's recoloured outfit aswell and then throw in the towel permanently

Also got 50 rolls worth of Quartz for the rezero collab in AG
Its going to hurt like a bitch if I don't get Emilia's outfit or atleast Rem's

>mostly level 50-30
>bitching about not being able to S-Rank the boss
user, just level your guns somewhere else first.

I just noticed we have new story quest (since a few days now)but I think you need the latest APK for it to appear? Please tell me I'm wrong.

APKpure does't have it sadly.