clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie makes its final stand:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war-escalation

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=552&l=977e192094ed62787fc7b6c3846816d35d155d15
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=183&l=d117c1f7eec6734d1ca11215d09a50806c632993
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=183&l=773431cd307e21d50c3a564419fea60fd5a26db3.
mwomercs.com/news/2017/08/1880-flash-sale-24-hours
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=369&l=21b80f2b0d50370d298d73ac873404ab0762e53f
bombdogstudios.com/blog/state-of-the-game-242-the-summer-update/
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=555&l=c2273d06c9e9668f044c538d064ac9dd9888efc4
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=586&l=078ca0b12bd189833337818b6d42ea7a6f105f7d
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=586&l=496b03eb5a662c5f9a00bc746c5ee3a3e8392115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wolverine laser sniper keeps shooting team mates in the back

Blames team walking into his beams

Anyone got a good loadout for the ghillie hero? So far im gonna try lbx10, 4 med lasers

I really recommend taking Stealth Armor, since the Ghillie is arguably one of the best 'mechs for it right now. Gauss+4ML is perfectly good firepower, and since the Gauss generates almost no heat you can pretty much keep Stealth Armor on as long as you want.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=552&l=977e192094ed62787fc7b6c3846816d35d155d15

ded gamu?

please stop making these threads

no

pretty please?

These threads have existed before there was even a /vg board, and they will likely outlive some of the people here.

IS Pugging in factional play is a waste of time

>you've got about a 75% chance of drawing a clan premade
>a third of your team straight up won't break 400 damage
>some poor bastard I kept being lumped up with last night managed to break 200 damage once in four matches

I'm making a wild guess that the average IS player's age is a good fifteen years older than the Clan guys.

Glad those tournament challenges are over good god that was horrible

When?

And yet faction play is still the easiest way to make the cbills rain assuming you're not steering wheel trash.

Two good quickplay games gets more than a bad faction game, is faster, and is a lot less frustrating

Wrong.
I make between 850k and 1.5 million every FP match.
It's exceptionally rare to make over 400k and I've never made 500k in a quickplay match.

>, the Production Update also brought with it the announcement that the reintroduction of Inverse Kinematics (a method for adjusting the orientation of legs and feet to accommodate the shape and elevation of terrain) is no longer being pursued, and barring any future developments, has been cancelled.

PFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEEP ROOTED CRYENGINE ERRORS PFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I played nine FP matches last night and got roflstomped in every single one and probably averaged 200k cbills per match

I make anywhere from 150-250k per quickplay.

I don't doubt it's profitable if you win though, but unless you're running premades that's not much of a guarantee.

All I can tell you is don't play FP if you aren't making money.

I never solo FP because why would I?

The whole point is you have no idea what you're going to face, but since the solo and group queues are mixed in FP, there's no advantage to not bring at least a decent 4man or more. Furthermore, odds are good you're facing a significant number of scrubs because most of the playerbase are scrubs, so you can enjoy all the easy seal clubbing.

I can make decent money in quickplay such as picrelated, but simply on a consistency basis and even accounting for the match times FP is still far more profitable when you're good.

I have about a 60-65% winrate in normal matches, but around 90% in FP. Sometimes regular matches are stomps (positive or negative) which mean you just don't have enough time to get enough kills and damage before the match ends. Even a losing FP match still should give you plenty of opportunities to make money.

>I never solo FP because why would I?
Who did you find to play with, then?

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=183&l=d117c1f7eec6734d1ca11215d09a50806c632993

how's this?

>voluntarily suffering ass to mouth

Oh, they're bad then?

I had no idea, just reinstalled and want to use the new teknologie

>The HAWKEN zombie makes its final stand

What's even happening with that game now?

>game becomes known through trailers, goes through long alpha and beta then goes live
>development continues, devs are making shitty decisions but game's still popular
>dev news eventually slow down and stop being posted at all
>players notice that game staff is responding anywhere anymore
>people find out that the dev studio's homepage went down
>staff members found looking for work on job application websites
>turns out the dev studio silently closed down and nobody is taking care of the game which only still runs because the server contracts haven't expired
>ages later a no-name studio buys the IP for like nothing and starts working on it despite being left with no documentation from the previous staff

I remember how the initial trailers had millions of views and that they were making official comics and merchandise based on the lore. Shit's surreal.

He's memeing you, partially at least. ATMs suffer from a 120m minimum range, which leads to people facehugging you as soon as they notice you're running ATMs. They also fire fewer missiles per salvo than other missile types, so AMS really likes to gobble them up. That said, they can be quite good in the right conditions/when used correctly.

I personally don't own a stormcrow, but the really high missile mounts are perfect for the low flight arc ATMs have. Your build looks alright, but I would also consider running something like this mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=183&l=773431cd307e21d50c3a564419fea60fd5a26db3. With that build you'll want to focus on keeping a target under 500m or under 270m if you have a good opening, and just lobbing ATMs. If anything gets under your minimum range then they're gonna eat a 65 damage one-two for trying to be a cheeky cunt. The ATMs by themselves have a 2/2 heat management, so heat shouldn't even be an issue until something gets close.

I didn't find anyone. I have friends, we play together sometimes.

From that positioning, that dino really likes that battlemech...

>Hawken card game, web series, TV show

How did it go that far? All you need to do is make a game.

They probably wanted to make a big franchise out of the universe that this one guy had written and that they had bought the rights to. It started with a game but then more things were added to the plan, and some were actually made.

And then the studio went bankrupt while the game was still being updated without the players being notified.

That's brilliant dude thanks for ur input

Big release tonight boyos. Will we have Chromehounds back?

Interesting...
mwomercs.com/news/2017/08/1880-flash-sale-24-hours
Very interesting...

Well, it is a Bushwhacker...

ATMS work well with jump jet mechs.

can you please stop making these threads?

If you don't like them, don't read them.

bamp

I have about 14000 MC sitting around from the founders days.

Is buying Champion mechs at 50% off a good way to blow some of it if they're the variants I wanted anyway?

>mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=183&l=d117c1f7eec6734d1ca11215d09a50806c632993

Move two of the lasers over to the other arm so you don't lose a shit-ton of firepower from having your laserfap arm destroyed.

And ignore the guy shitting on ATMs, too. Scrow is fast enough to actually position properly to use them, but remember they're only decent out to about 500m and great inside 270 or so (depending on how many range boosts you get, up to about 300).

If you're OCD, you can also drop one ERML for an extra heat sink so it's 2/2 and be OK with that.

Actually, wait just a fuckin' second. Why do the (C) mechs have different quirks?

SCR-Prime(C) has NO quirks, while the SCR-Prime has ER laser and XP quirks. The hell is this shit?

Prime (C) comes with ECM and +30%XP. Even though you can put the ECM pod on another SCR, that 30% XP isn't transferable. Isn't the Prime's Laser quick swappable since it's part of that particular omnipod or am I wrong?

Man, set of 8 quirks on clan mechs are pretty big. This is PGI's new way of forcing you to buy multiple omnimech chassis, isn't it?

bamp

>go to comedy show on campus
>get roasted by Hollywood comedian/actor
>see this spicy
wew

ded greg

>ruining the show for everyone
>but, ruing the show of a really shitty comedian
Never has this picture been more apt.

This can't be real.

TELL ME MORE

Ask him yourself. He's confirming it, and we knew he was Dallas area.

Anything good I can play on mobile?

there's an mobile mech game I've seen, but they all usually suck.

>good
>mobile
Pick one.

Who here plays MegaMek?

I would if I could figure it out. Every time I launched it up. My INTERNET would always turn off for a second then come back on.

I do like it, why do you think?

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=369&l=21b80f2b0d50370d298d73ac873404ab0762e53f

bombdogstudios.com/blog/state-of-the-game-242-the-summer-update/

It's out faggot

These guys would know how to help.

Action mobage can be good. However, none I know of are /gerg/ related. Turn based or completely hands-off mobage are absolute cancer.

t. greg

i dont even know why you're showing your face around here dude, you've shamed both yourself and the proud KONG name, you're off the team.

On the bench with dash11ng

What build should I do on my Skokomish? This?

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=555&l=c2273d06c9e9668f044c538d064ac9dd9888efc4

>Don't get a Skokomish
Too late.

>Don't use it
But I want to use it.

Do you really want to use the stock omnis?

Yes.

Correction

This is not the hero shadowcat

Too many new hero mech names

>not equiping the masc
why even use the skokomish without it

What a beautiful build, it always performs well.

Kong is in the process of running a many monthlong Multiplayer megamek campaign.

Okay /gerg/, what's your favorite clan?

Greg the UTD discord wants you to dance at trellis

bamp

RIP

There's a 40k mobile game where you run around in a 40k mech thing and shoot bitches up

It's just a generic turret shooter though.

Think it's called freeblade or something

Ded gamu

Did they release the Lao Hu yet?

I'm trying to skill out my MLX-G, and I'm not sure what I should worry about early on. I started with sensors, grabbing all the easy reach sensor range and info gathering nodes up top, and the typical 60% radar derp. Now what do I want to focus on? Speed tweak, armor, or firepower?

>buying sensors.
>ever.

I like my scouting bonuses okay? It's super easy c-bills every game in a light mech. And I can always change it to something else later if the need arises, so it's fine.

kys

What do you think? mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=586&l=078ca0b12bd189833337818b6d42ea7a6f105f7d

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=586&l=496b03eb5a662c5f9a00bc746c5ee3a3e8392115

pretty sure those mechs get set of 8 quirks

I went for not having paper thin right arm.

You're a 25 tonner that isn't a commando. Paper thin comes with the territory.

lmao

We made the front page?

*pounces u and nuzzles u*

Wanna yiff?

Cutielolcust

>Notices AC

What's This? OWO

Why cant PGI do animations like this?

Surge fuck off.

>I swap from slugs.

>tfw literally the big man on campus now

Take a course in computer graphics and you'll understand.

>those names
Step up.

Fucking roughneck named MAL I lost it there.

What's a good medium with a nice mix of hardpoints?
I ask because I want a fun "testbed" mech to try out different weapons and playstyles. I get that there's probably not an ideal choice (That can fit a bunch of different options) but something that has at least one missile, one ballistic, and a few energy slots.

Shadow Hawk.

Will Cuckos Karlos ever get his Lo Hu?