With today's 8 speeds and dual clutches is there even a need for manuals besides muh manliness?

With today's 8 speeds and dual clutches is there even a need for manuals besides muh manliness?
Pic unrelated

Fun

See but where I live manuals aren't fun

Traffic bends you over wit no lube.

don't live in a city

Nope. Sales of manual cars go down every year too.

Fun doesn't mean anything.

>fun doesn't mean anything

Fun is subjective, people could easily hate all manuals but think driving an automatic truck is a blast. Fun has no weight to it my man.

I live in socal with the worst traffic in the country sans NYC. I own three cars all manual. If you think it's a pain to drive manual in traffic just give up and go get some auto shitbox cause you obviously aren't into cars.

Why are threads like these still made? Everyone I talk to in my circle of friends or greater circle of car enthusiasts don't think twice about driving manual. If they buy some automatic project they're counting the days till they can manual swap it. Not even a question. Yet I come here and people still act like driving manual is some incredible feat that nobody does anymore??

that's because more and more double digit IQ plebs from turd world countries buy cars. The vast majority of automotive enthusiasts prefer and adhere to manuals

Or because luddite car enthusiasts are a small section of an already small demographic. Manual is outdated and doesn't even have a place in the modern performance car.

is that why the "outdated" ACR Viper killed all your autotragic hybrid hairdryers?

That's your preference my dude. Just because everybodys idea of fun isn't same as yours doesn't mean they don't like cars ffs.

most people are simply too dumb and fidgety to operate a manual.
Thankfully in Europe, driver's ed is srs bzns

No one is impressed by a track pack special. It sure didn't beat the 918 either, so no it didn't kill the hybrids. It's only in 8th on the Ring lol. And no one bought it and it was so unsafe they canceled it.

Not a good example my man

Ion know with double clutch autos shifting at the speed of light it doesn't even seem like we need nanuasl

Manuals*

God damnit

Here it comes

>driven by a fucking belt
>controlled by a computer
>brakes and steering are overservoed to shit
some people prefer to play video games on a monitor

The cheapest new shitboxes where I live are 10k eurobucks. That shit is only manuel. I believe the cheapest manual would be around 16k or so

Which is exactly why there should be a choice, because you will have people who can't drive manual, and people who are bored to tears in an automatic.

That's a retarted statement. Most people in the u.s literally just don't care about cars enough and have 0 reasons to learn and drive standart.

Manual is fucking piss easy, it's not a skill and all of yall bitches thinking otherwise are fucking stupid.

then why can't you drive one, user?

>manual is fucking piss easy
Then why doesn't everyone drive one?

It's useless extra effort for no gain.

They don't make my model in standard, and I drive a 13 speed unsynchronized daily. I have little desire to shift every gear and use a fucking clutch all day. Absolutely barbaric stoneage technology.

But user I do. All of my cars are and have been standart. Even my gf can drive a tank with non-syncro manual gearbox my dude.

Shifting is easier than breathing in any situation

The virgin masturbators vs the Chad fornicator.

Do you really have to do everything yourself?

Ion know man I'm just saying.

Them 8 (10?) speed mustangs lookin hella nice