youtube.com/watch?v=AjpmdDlXVPc
youtube.com/watch?v=2urb_ocVYdc

>Leaked campaign videos
vid.me/gwent_campaign/albums

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
twitter.com/playgwent

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Old

>Completely nuke the idea of Brave
>Don't even replace it with something new and exciting on the cards that suffered from it

Regis>Eskel

Removed Trio too. :^)

At least we can interact with golds now! :)
This surely benefits everyone other than ST! :)

How so? It's the same number of points except Eskel just fucking snipes the unit off the board.

day 243, give it up for day 243, Casual 16 bronze+ Mulligan and three spys
day 243!

imo that just shows they don't have any idea how to fix "da coinflip", since brave inherently favors the second turn player. If they had introduced more cards like it, it would make "da coinflip" even worse.

I don't even understand the logic behind removing Trio, let alone shitting on Reaver Hunter

It wasn't broken, fight me.

>16
I have yet to end a round without my Farseer having 22 power. This is fucking absurd. I really like the card and the idea of the card, but there needs to be more ways to either reset or out-damage ST boosts.

> reaver hunters weren't broken
your head sure is

2 cards often equalled a 60+ point swing with Reavers. Not even ST has that kind of power right now and it's OP as fuck.

>Implying eskel can get good value from unboosted bronzes and silvers

Why the fuck didnt just rework Unseen elder?

It's so fucking dumb, he's fucking free food for scorch, the reason why he was even playable was because he protected your high bronzes/silvers FROM SCORCH, now he's literally "Scorch me" the card

So 8-9 is supposed to be the normal value of Bronze cards which don't require any setup nowdays

So why the fuck this thing is 12

ST is CDPR's favorite faction :D

A big spy for you.

This is what I've been running with so far, any obvious improvements that I've missed?

what should i add in to the mix to kill dumb spelltaelfags?

on one hand, a lot of room for new "half-archetypes" so you can mix up your existing decks by some, and i'm having a fair bit of fun with the new cards

on the other hand, i'm pretty fucking salty about the axemen and foglet nerfs combined with them not giving full mill, since they break two decks that i'm fairly fond over
also, i hope that this scoia is just a temporary meme until the decks get properly optimised, because it's getting quite boring to play against nothing but scoia

currently rating the patch 5/10, can go up to 6 or down to as low as 3, depending on the next few weeks

Not running Letho

I like hailstorm over dbomb. D bomb definitely has some situations where it gets more value than hailstorm, but I think hailstorm is worth more on average.

Value of a Bronze got much higher after patch. It is probably 10-11 now.

skip one medic and both impera enforcers, play two assassins and one weather clear. replace assire with a decoy

isn't hailstorm a weather card? i'm kind of afraid of aglais

on second though maybe not. i'll go check it out. but what else?

>isn't hailstorm a weather card?

No. Only persistent effects are classified as weather.

but it still can be revived by aglais

>Beat a guy with a meme deck
>he just gets up and walks away from his computer leaving me to just wait out his turns

epic

>4-10
>9-0
>212-245
lmao

gwent is a mess right now

Wish me luck, going full clusterfuck

Has anyone reached level 100 yet?

please respond

Not personally but I've played against a couple before.

How and why

Add Keira metz for the quen so your knights don't get immediately thundered.

>he thinks Keira still has Quen

Bots maybe or they have no life.

keira metz doesn't quen anymore
didn't think about thunder,fuck there really is no counter to spell ST. might as well just delete this experiment

This little motherfucker right here

>Counters weather, sometimes can even counter White Frost
>Counters Rot Tosser
>Counters Skellige meme point engines
>Sets BIG Ignis up

D'HOINE!

> meanwhile, nilfgaard's weather removal

EEEAAAUUUGGAAAAGGHHHHH

hey man, he is great versus lord of undvik, too bad lord will never be played again

Why do people use that fucking disgusting gold border

It's not even prestigious, it's fucking hideous

if someone played lord of undvik against you it's because you were about to get kambi'd.that's irrelevant now

cause it's the highest rank I got, OK?!

>Not using the wooden plank novice border ironically

mahogany wood border is best border

Replace the Reaver's with witchhunters they get boosted by scouts and you can reset your own mage to pull all three in one turn. Also I prefer faltest to henselt now but with all those machines you might get value from him.

>they get boosted by scouts

No they don't.

no border is best border

Wow keira has no quen and can epidemic herself shit card.

>So 8-9 is supposed to be the normal value of Bronze cards
You are living in the past, old man.
Welcome to the fucking future.

In the CB, bronzes were ~8-9
You had straight up card with no value or synergy that were an 8.
Then you had some cards with ''conditions'' that were 9, like the K. siege support or the dragoons.
With OB, the ''average'' value for bronzes became ~10
You had bodies with 8 plus extra, cal lit armour call it weather cleaner whatever. And also tags.
Playing a card for less than 10 was usually a mediocre play.
With the arrive of the second season, I'd say the value of a bronze is something at around 11 points. Easily bit more.

The powercreep is real.

blue stripe, not reaver.

Witch Hunters do not get boosted by Blue Stripes Scouts.

Is there any use for the alba armored divison or are they just a shitty card?

What's the best deck against monsters?
(I'm currently doing the chalanges)

Igni is so fucking good right now, jesus.

masturbate to the premium

>See my opponent is playing Heavy Cavalry
>Francesca to grab my Igni

Ez fucking game

depends on your match up
just pack a lot of weather clears against dagon (you may also want to pass early because he used to smash some pretty crazy swings at the beggining),
resets and locks against elder (nilfgard is your best bet in that department)

Anything to add/remove?
I feel like drought is replaceable with Yen and swipe instead of fog might be an option.
Also thinking about adding TOOT instead of shadow.

I wouldn't change anything in this build, it looks magnificent

fug I forgot image :--DDD

Butchering Axemen is one of the stupidest fucking things theyve ever done

I would add 25 more cards

>Have fun playing Ciri Dash Franscesca Mulligan
>Getting BIG Vanguards
>Playing Ciri every round

They killed that by making francesca only mulligan once and saskia not thinning - and created mulligan cancer in its place

>A bronze fucking Eithne

What the fuck where they legit thinking.

something like 'its a beta, lets not be afraid to test crazy shit'

>Iorveth buffed into top tier removal
>Isengrim is hands down the biggest point Gold in the game
>Franscesca is Royal Decree + Reinformencents + 7 points + Mulligan proc

:thinking:

if you host tournaments and charge your players real money it's not beta anymore. if it is the traps are not gay either.

they weren't
stupid frog poster

>Clear skies is tactics
>First light isn't
explain this please

Why the fuck did they nerf reveal? It was shit even before the nerf. Just what were they thinking?

They probably want to make cards like if you play a tactics card boost unit by 2 or something like that.

the new spotters are actually good. the reveal as a complete archetype however doesnt exist anymore.

Natalis can't draw first light
Not like it is the most optimal play even 20% of the time, but still it would be cool utility.

Post'em

So why exactly is Isengrim good now? Far as I can tell he nor ambushes got changed very much

They're shit max value is 16 and requires a card already having been revealed so they cant even close out a game anymore.

dumb non reveal player
they ruined the archetype

Because the big gold bodies are now vulnerable - he isn't, since his points are distributed between 2 bodies (one of which is ambushed), deck thinning, tutoring, and the ability of the ambush card

You are right I though Rally was tactics and the other thing wasn't. But now it does not make sence for me either.

that's what i said. the archetype itself doesnt exist anymore

Jotunn damages ambushes, can frost kill toruiel now too?

All right lads, which deck should I craft? I don't wanna netdeck at all in this season, so I guess i'm stick out of ST FOTW decks. Any suggestions?

deathwish monsters/self-wound skellige/spy nilfgaard/armor NR

yesterday:

>Swim plays Stammel'tael
>everybody plays Stammel'tael in ranked

today:

>swim play's JJ's Rad and his Hunter armour combo
>everybody plays it in ranked and casual

now:

>Swim plays consume
>???

i fucking hate it

>I don't want to netdeck
>Let me go on the NET and ask what DECK to craft

is this nigga serious?

Wouldnt be an issue if he didnt show his entire building process

If he just said hey guys I made this deck lets play, no one would know the exact decklist

most people are casuals who just want to do their dailies quickly and climb reliably. especially if you dont have all cards yet you are punished for experimenting yourself.

the difference is, that some other sperg would steal his decklist and post it on GwentDB, like they do to every streamer / top player decks

you said new spotters are good. that's where you went wrong

S-squirrels unite?

It's because of the very tiny player base and how easy it is to craft all the decks

why the fuck doesn't Fran have the mage tag?

it's less about the fact THAT people play netdecks by Swim, but that they just copy paste it 5 minutes after his first win

leaders only have tags by race/country not profession

>JJ armor deck
trololo armor deck was literally the first thing I tried after the patch was released. I dont want it to become meta :(

>SK, ST, NG, and monsters have different well defined archetypes
>NR doesn't
>To fix this issue instead of making archetypes they make arbitrary lines in the sand an now certain things just don't interact with each other because tags lmbo
w-we have archetypes now right?

first thing i tried after the patch is francesca.with farseer transmuted her and everything.i'd write in my profile i'm sorry if i could

>Swim plays consume
God bless his greasy face
Win every match by 50 points.

The spell deck is incredibly annoying, but that's not so much his fault as CDPR's fault for releasing some cards as they are now.
> Tremors is just crazy and a way to give E. Elemental to everyone
It wouldn't surprise me if ends up creating some minor elemental token, with 2 points and a quen.
> Sages can reuse spells, full value bronzes by themselves
They are literally NR medics from CB.
> Hailstorm
Hailstorm will most likely get a 5 cards limit, D.bomb or Horn style.