To guys who own a daily driver + multiple other “fun” cars. Do you ever find that your vehicles get neglected?

To guys who own a daily driver + multiple other “fun” cars. Do you ever find that your vehicles get neglected?

No, I just switch them out every few days. So technically all of mine are daily drivers.

People who own multiple fun cars need to check their privilege immediately

but user, I only own one car and it gets neglected

Neither of my two cars get neglected and I'm a full time college student in engineering with a job who runs a student organization and has to keep all his tools under his bed.
If I can find time for my cars, I gaurantee you can. If you can't, you're not managing your time correctly.

Btw one of my cars is 33 years old and the other is 15 years old, both purchased and maintained with my money and yes they both need constant upkeep. Pic related.

No. It's nice not putting unnecessary miles on the fun cars.

The Ranger is my DD and the 300zx is being completely neglected right now. This snow needs to fucking melt so I can drive the zx. Still isn't insured yet tho..

>would rather look at him car than drive it

Neglected? No. But it does get to me that i bought a brand new truck,and i pay a car note, just for it to sit there until the fun car breaks.

mummy's money

I'd rather leave the fun cars for having fun, not putting needless wear on them by commuting.

Nice Reddit gif by the way.

t. Triggered & assblasted busfucker

You need a better commute then nigger.
I've never been on Reddit, obliviously you have Faggot

I would fucking kill for a z31 tt gll

Yes. I own 4 cars and live by myself.

2017 Accord, 1977 Ford F100, 1994 Corvette, and a 2014 Hyundai Elantra. I probably drive a different vehicle every day, but it is hard to keep up all up. The Hyundai has a dead battery, and has for a couple weeks. Simply because I didnt drive it. Before you chew me out for having a Hyundai, I inherited it from a family member that passed.
Truth be told, I really need to downsize.

>I only own one car and it gets neglected
hit too close to home

I hope you they died because you murdered them for paying money for gook trash

It gets worse the more I think about it. I probably drive the Accord 3-4 times a week, the Corvette once a week, the F100 MAYBE once every 2 weeks, and the Hyundai once a month if it's lucky.

Yikes

Stop

>My family members are autistic but its your fault

Ok

Oh you're the guy who shits up /hg/ by posting new shit.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You caught me.

I have epilepsy, scoliosis and ulcerative colitis. I'm about to get a second vehicle. Try harder next life loser.

MY EYES

Hi Mr. Regular

Very cool.

Granted, the backside isn't its best angle, and maybe the front isn't either. Though it's reliable, has comfy leather seats, and the 285hp V6 does it for me. I really couldn't bee happier with it pham.

I'm sure it's a good car, but I liked the 80s/90s aesthetic.

Thanks. I picked it up for $1000, and spent $50 on new fluids and a proper carb tune. Pic related is some inspo an auzzie posted I really like.

Oh I do too. What car guy wouldn't love a clean EG hatch? That said, I have my 94 vette to get my 90's fix.

Also it should be pointed out, the v6 Accord is just as fast as the Corvette up to 100mph.

How's the C4 handle?

Like a dream. I live in Southern Virginia so I have a lot of real comfy twisties I can go to. I had an NB Miata once upon a time, and it's better than that. The 305hp really makes the difference.

Except I thrash my AW11, I'm conservative, I'm getting a real degree, and I'm not sexually attracted to dogs or cats.

Good post.

haha I have an NC Miat and I've been drooling over vettes lately. Good to hear.

There is nothing wrong with them. Originally I wanted a Monster Miata. NB, hardtop, LS1. Pick your poison right? But you're looking at $25k-$30k for a turn key one, and it's like, yeah that's nice, but you can get a clean c4 or c5 for half that.

YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR MICRO AGGRESSIONS BRAH!!!