Have you fallen for the temptress Veeky Forums...

Have you fallen for the temptress Veeky Forums? Sometime i just look at this logo in my car and think "what if i push that neat button and have a quick fag?".
Do new cars have cigarette lighters? I never looked for them while riding in them.

Kinda wished I smoked so I could have a reason to press that cool button
But I'm also glad I don't because cigarettes are disgusting and smokers are sub human

I like that my car has one, even though I'll never use it. Freedom.

>Have a quick fag
would ya, you gaybo
My car came with a plastic cover on it shaped like a lighter, but empty

Cigarettes make you cool

In my first car I did from time to time.
Preferred an actual lighter because bits of tobacco would cling to it

my 2015 Kia didnt even come with a cigarette lighter, both 12v plugs have little flip up plastic covers built-in to hide them, i have a high speed USB adapter in one of them since there is a micro flash drive full of music in the USB aux port.

Cigarettes help you get girls

Quit smoking over a month ago, used to smoke in the whip all the time. I use industrial deodorizer and the smell still remains to a degree. Shit grosses me out for sure now, I vape like a douche these days but at least im not smellin like a walking dumpster fire anymore.

Car cig lighters are in fact satisfying to press in tho, just pop it in and burn yrself with it pussy boi

Smoking is cancerous, literally

>Cigarettes help you get gross smoker sluts
ftfy

It's a 12v socket with a flip-cap. I wish it was just a couple of power-only USB ports.

I just press it for fun occasionally, I wish it was actually useful for me

Would you ride with him?

Only if I know he won’t try to make advances on me or say something politically incorrect.

it's proven that smokers are generally cooler looking. Nightclub scene is dying because the cool kids are in front of the club smoking and picking up girls whilst the loser soyboys who went out to socialize are left inside to chat among themselves

longest person to ever live lived to be 122 and she smoked for 90 of those

Yeah looks like a cool dood

You aren't me why are you responding as if you were

vape juice is just as cancerous if not more, as vapor sticks to lung tissue much easier than smoke does. Peat-gavels.

I responded but not as you. Get your trip on fag.

>tfw it doesn't work and you forgot your bic

took mine out to fit in a switchplate and paddles for the air management. haven't looked back since.

Shove it pig fucker

Shoveitpigfucker
Nice trip, now don’t forget to put it on next time.

Smoking is honestly the most disgusting habit you can have.

I'd be less repulsed if you had a scat fetish.

Gonna need some sources fagboi. Ejuice doesn't have tar anyway, I'm not sure why I'm responding.

Wuts the air gauges fer?

front and rear suspension, two needles on each face for each side of the car.

You're lucky you have a cigarette lighter. My 90's shitbox doesn't have one, I have to buy one and wire it myself.

I smoke but never in my car and my car does have one but its OEM factory fresh, its sitting in my ashtray since I use the hole for a USB phone charger instead

Just because you don't smoke doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it. I bet you anything all your grandparents and great grandparents smoked

Cars haven't had cigarette lighters in years, but they still have the ports to charge things in

used these to smoke in other people's cars though. They are inferior to a lighter, for whatever reason these lighters get a couple hot tobacco crumbs that eject from the element on these risking putting a burn mark on your pant legs or in the seat/floormats.

You can do dabs off them in an emergency situation.

You can de-funk the smell out of your rugs and headliner using an ozone generator machine. Detailers use them and its pretty effective. Used car lots use them to unstink cars that were smoked in by the PO's

>he doesn't have a sai

Oh fugg noice W201, you got the 2.6?

I once accidentally bumped that just after I bought my current car. I have no clue what foul material was on it, but it smoked like crazy almost instantly and left the car reeking of whatever evil stench was released for days. I have since tossed it away somewhere that it may do no more harm. I'm a welder, and I have yet to melt or burn anything at the shop that smells as bad as this did. That says a lot with everything I've managed to smoke-ify.

I smoke and I've only used it once. It's not very effective, even matches are better.

What a gay meme faggot you are

people who vape to quit smoking real cigs are fine by me
It's the dipshits who start with vaping because they're too afraid of smoking cigs in the first place that need to be shamed

My 90s shitbox has a cigarette lighter but no clock. Jap priorities.

I use the cigarette lighter as a socket for my FM transmitter so no.

Cigarettes are for fags anyway.

>Do new cars have cigarette lighters?
Many have the 12V socket. For charging/powering stuff. Maybe the lighter got lost or thrown away.