docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cUKUvNs4SC0?t=1m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=XG2LVMpvOXA
youtube.com/watch?v=bX99zqcSF2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, let's move to the Scorpioness, that fake ironclad soldier is 2spooky

First for yellow phantom helpers.

The only reason that area is hard is because there is a bell hidden in one of the narrow corridors. If you snipe him with a crossbow you can kill all the hollows before they ring the bell.

That, and the pyromancers spawn even if the bell isn't rung if you walk over their graves, which is easy to do while rolling around that area to avoid skeletons.

Reminder that the Firekeeper is a dumb thot who's only a slave to the fire and is essentially trying to get you to kill yourself.
Do not believe her lies.

Sign's at the bonfire.
I also unlocked first bonfire at Black Gulch, by the way.

>Fire Keeper stands at a Bonfire
>There's no fucking fire in it
>These people are legit setting camp with no Bonfire
What was the point here? Just to show off the mechanic of creating your own Bonfire, having to get the stakes to place, resulting in a not so easy-mode game with checkpoints given constantly.
Why did they gut the mechanic, and keep it anyways right there.

>that OP webm
Help I'm laughing too loudly and it's almost midnight

She has sexy legs, I trust her.

I think I'm going to take a break here, Lance alot. Try putting your sign for Fume Knight, it usually goes pretty quick. Good luck with your medal grinding.

Alright, thanks!

It completely depends on the area you want to co-op in. Your weapon level matters too, so you need to keep both in balance.

Just look at the ember counts on the fast travel screen, and go to the areas with 3 embers.

The point was to give you a cliche' intro to all the helpful NPCs that will be nice to you for the purpose of making sure first time players don't get confused.

The first ~20% of DS3, up until road of sacrifices, is basically just one long extended tutorial for the basic mechanics of the game. It's sacrificing any sense of logic or story in favor of gaining first time players as fans.

>armor with tit-fitted curvature
What is this, Fire Emblem? Although I do wish that there were more female-style armors in the game, having only Brass, Dancer's, Sunless and Shira's is rather limited.

>Gaining first time players as fans
>Last game of the series, including DLCs
What's the fucking point.

Anyone here in ds2 around SL 200 and in between 2,500,000 - 9,000,000 SM? I want to co-op the smelter demon

For cinematic effect. Iudex is supposed to "judge" the Unkindled, who then earn the right to light a bonfire and begin their journey to slay the Lords of Cinder.

As for the bonfire creation mechanic, the animations are still in the game, Zullie has a webm of it.

No. This is Miyazaki's last "Dark Souls" game, or so he says.
Nothing stopping Namco from going to a new studio or just asking From's "B" Team for Dark Souls 4.

Why did they make the Ringed city area a swamp and a mineshaft?

I for one would love Tanimura to make another Souls game from the very start of development

Platform
Game version

Hol up, I can't find my DS

>Dark Souls 4 directed by Tanimura from start to finish
Just take my money already

Pee Sea!
Scholar's

Second this, just let the man actually have some money put into it and enough time.
DaS2 could have been a bloody masterpiece if it wasn't rushed.

Because they needed to pander to as many people as possible in order to drive sales. Bamco's marketing department demanded it of From.

No matter what and when, there will always be casuals to join the game for the first time.

I'd voluneer, but I've already beaten both Smelters, and I'm not 100% sure if I'm soft-banned for using DS2fix and the deadzone fix (I've removed both since, but I'm too lazy to try to check if I'm soft-banned and to appeal if I have been).

Same. I'd be really pleased, hopefully they'll finally do the Torch thingy turn the Souls into Survival Horror ARPG.
And have good PvP.

Not only rushed PS3/Xbox 360 was kinda weak for what they were trying to pull.

Give me a couple min, where do you want me to place the sign?

By the Iron Bridge bonfire

>Finally nail the whole torch thing
I really hope so, I hated it in DaS2 at first. Now? I fucking love it, it's a thrill having to deal with the content, whilst being robbed away your Shield.

No such thing as a "B Team," From's staff has literally gradually evolved and changed along with the chronological releases. "B Team" literally had more staff from Demon's Souls and DaS1 working on than DaS3.

To be fair to Shibuya, he was pretty goddamned ambitious with the project, he just lacked the experience and time. All that awesome concept art we saw, was probably made under his watch.

>you will never traverse Heide, the Canal City in a boat and go from building to building interacting with NPCs
>The Gutter will never be the huge network of underground tunnels and buildings that lets you traverse between above-ground locations way across from each other, like the Dwemer city in Skyrim
>you will never board and explore that shipwrecked galleon sitting on top of a fucking mountain

Logging, want to use name engraved ring?

nah, i dont think its necessary

It hurts user..

I'll help you too, need Sunlight Medals.
I'll be wearing Name-Engraved Ring with Kremmel.

>a fully fleshed out DS4 with all the armours, weapons, spells and items from all 3 games plus new content, like maybe hybrid spells and so on, and have it all balanced out to make everything work exceptionally
My dick can only get so hard.

>it's a thrill having to deal with the content, whilst being robbed away your Shield.
Or deal with the darkness
I love fighting lost sinner in complete darkness, especially when those ng+ black phantoms start blazing everything with their pyromancies

ok, sign is down by bonfire

>First time I tried NG+ Sinner, because it was the way to obtain Flame Weapon
>Going to be ez pez
>Giant fireball tossed into my face from the side
UWOTM8

That's why I put "B" in quotes.

Also as I said, DS2 was actually too ambitious for PS3/Xbox 360. It should've been a PS4/XB1 Launch/Early Title.

>TFW Spell Aiming for DS2 Beta comes back as well.

Invaded

>DaS2 Beta Spell Aiming
Enlighten me.

Always felt weird about how Flame Weapon was locked behind a NG+ boss instead of being purchasable/discoverable in the normal NG. I mean, it's the only augmentation for Pyromancers, why does it have to be locked behind the NG+ version of a boss?

I have absolutely no clue, only reason I knew of it was because an user informed me to fulfill my Blacksmith Cosplay, I should do NG+ Sinner and obtain Flame Weapon for maximum forge-mode.

okay when you're back, then we should go ahead with the name engraved. Use Kremmel like this guy

youtu.be/cUKUvNs4SC0?t=1m4s
Skip to 1 minute 4 seconds mark.

Doesn't requires stat to equip would be my guess. Still, atleast they added a Flame buff instead of just ignoring it like in DS1.

Yeah, all other weapon buffs are easily available
Chaos Blade is damn good too, so I do NG+2 sinner too
Faith is also kinda shafted with sunlight spear being locked behind 30 medals. Sorceries and hexes have it the best

done

>Aiming with Spells
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

>invade in catabombs
>host keeps summoning phantoms to fight me and clear mobs
what dark souls 3 has come to.

Sign's next to bonfire.

I got invaded twice, tf are you doing?

>Literally half the thread is in DaS2 now
The actual fuck happened man.

We're playing the only >fun game in the series

What level and SM are you? I'm at the start of Iron Keep and I'm not seeing anything

It's almost like this is DaS general or something

>Spell Aiming
>Unlocked Spell tracking so spells don't hit ground.

Jesus these would have been amazing in DS3 as well. This would've also made MLGS WA not shit.

I am sl200 at like 4mil, my sign is literally next to bonfire. Are you in human form?

Because more people are finally giving DS2 a chance, and are enjoying what it has to offer in terms of gameplay and lore and shit like that.

I guess that actually makes sense.
My disappointment in DaS3 led me to finally give DaS2 a fair try, and I'm liking it so far.

you're thinking of the R2s

You can still do basically the same thing by just using binoculars on your offhand/using binoculars on your main hand and the catalyst on your offhand, since using binoculars count as a weapon and using them is absurdly fast.

I want to touch her bosom.

I know of that, it's just an annoying way of doing it.

Who wouldn't?

>dark orb had a ballistic trajectory
>all those spell features
Why did they get rid of the good stuff? And never even replicated any of it in 3? What the fuck FROM
>make good game
>shitten it up for release
>never make good game again

I wouldn't.
She's a thot.

Forgot but does Binocular show reticule when using? Also doesn't it has equip load as well?
I mean you can still do the same thing but if it spell aiming from Beta existed it'd still be better overall.

Sorry dude, it turns that I had burned an effigy earlier. I disabled that though and summoned Sir Lance Alot
That wasnt you, was it?

bosom is a funny word

Not at all but whatever

Yes it does and no, it has 0 weight.
Binoculars are actually secretly OP, you can animation cancel with them for faster roll spamming and guaranteed 3 hit combos as opposed to 2 hit combos.

Her tits aren't actually that big, people just like to draw them like they are.

I guess having a skin-tight top helps.

Do you need to get through Iron keep? I'm still up to co-op through the area

I don't

>guaranteed 3 hit combos as opposed to 2 hit combos.
Explain yourself.
Equip UGS,
R1 R1 L1 R1?

I'll just refer you to our dear old oldman before he became oldman
youtube.com/watch?v=XG2LVMpvOXA

Sorry man, I'm an idiot.

For what it's worth, I always really liked watching his silly vids. They were nice to put on in the background, and were always enjoyable to listen to.

Kinda wish we had more silly DS youtubers that didn't act like faggots.

I personally think low level wizard PvP build is some of the best DS3 content out ther

a faith caster run is impossible.
I don't even have enough casts to kill 1 big enemy
I even considered lvling Int, just to buy all the shit from Carhillion and kill him for the northern ritual ring

Hmm...maybe this game does have waifus.

KILL HER

Childhood is hating Dark Souls 2

Adulthood is realizing it's the best game in the series

Sorry friendo but you must use a weapon for Faith

Ehm dude, you don't have to kill all enemies. When rolling pure Spellcasters, you typically run past shit that will eat up your casts.
Thankfully DaS2 provides with Herbs and whatnot, they're just not easily obtainable early on.

TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL

I wouldn't call it the best game, but definitely the game you get best return from your money.

Elderhood is realising that all games have their ups and downs, and enjoying them for what they did right.

1000 Damage per mistake.
I mean I guess it's true, but I still prefer Dark Roaring Halberd for 1700 damage per mistake.

Learn to headshot, thats a free red tearstone ring worth of damage your missing out on
Run past shit if you don't have 60 casts of lightning spear + great lightning spear + emit force + heavenly thunder to back you up
Use your spell restoring consumables goddamn, they exist for a reason
Crown of the Iron King is the best item for casters in any souls game ever

Okay, I know the game, I can beat the Pursuer on my first try!

this
Dark Souls 2 gets a bad rep but it has done certain qualities very well that dont get appreciated by fans, which isnt unfair really because dsd2 is somewhat weaker in the areas that fans of Demon's and Dark 1 appreciate more.

whats even going on in this image all I see are feathers

>all I see are feathers
This perfect describes the entirety of Road of Sacrifice

I'm guessing he got mobbed by the Corvians at Road of Sacrifices, and lost.

Because I uploaded the wrong picture. This is the one where I basically scream "COME AT ME FAGGOT".

The picture you see is what described.

I am giving DS2 another try, please help

I did Giant Forest, Heide's, Wharf, and lost Bastille.
Just defeated Lost Sinner, but it seems to be a dead end.

Where do I go next and how?

I play sorcer if that matters

is this too easy for you?

>be shinobi
>running around with torches ain't my style
>suddenly the freja castle is challenging
It's the replayability that makes das2 great

Skidonic streaming ds2
youtube.com/watch?v=bX99zqcSF2A

Anyone playing SotFS on PC needs help or wants to co-op?
I need Sunlight Medals.

How do you think my mages face turned out/ Her name is Lima.