/utg/ - Undertale General

Barrier is Best Undertale Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita Now!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Eat out the goys

First for extreme gardening.

I want to make Asriel have a panic attack.

I love this goat

I want to make Asriel panic as I attack him.

Die you stupid goat. No one ever liked you. This is all your fault.

I want to give all the kid Undertales panic attacks!

I want that free EXP!

Can someone tell me where Girl Frisk comes from, every time I see it on a wiki or whatever there's no mention of the source and it's just treated as common knowledge

Autism. Same place Girl Chara comes from.

It's a headcanon. Toby just said "fuck it" and let people headcanon what gender Frisk or Chara has.

I killed Undyne in one go today. Didn't stand a chance.

I want to drink tea with Asgore!

Nice. Took me under 10 tries to get it done. But I didn't have much practice.

I want to throw scolding hot tea in Asgore's face.

Do you think Asgore was already fat before the ending, or did he only let himself go after exiting the underground?

>scolding

Which character has the most right to hate you? Which one of them loses the most because of you?

He was always a useless tub of lard.

I meant scalding.

Grillby

Probably Undyne and Sans
Because I killed them for fun

Alphys. In fact, she does hate me. Doesn't matter though, she'll probably off herself anyways.

Too much edge

Herbivore anatomy.

Does anyone have that meme image suggesting an "Underlike" or "Undertalelike" genre or something that had all the games Undertale was based on? I saw it on either /v/ or Veeky Forums a while ago have been looking for it ever since.

Probably Sans. His existence has been rendered pointless just because of your existence. Nevermind the fact you have the potential to wipe out the universe, and kill his brother.

After that is probably Undyne, who already sees you as the enemy of everyone's hopes and dreams, and can be pretty fucking heartbroken if you befriend her and murder someone, or just play it neutral and kill Asgore, she gets pretty fucking pissed off.

Edge > boring ship talk.

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Probably from all those botched pie recipes. Someone still had to eat them.

Who's gonna pay that tab now?

Its literally one, maybe two posters

No!

Who else likes to step on spiders?

But can the Spider turn wine into water!?

Not enough edge

I'd say more like 3-5. More Charafags have joined recently.

What if Mettaton turns evil, gives up his dream of being a star and swears to kill all the humans using his human-eradicating powers?

I want to cut Asriel and watch him tremble at the sight of blood trickling out of his wounds.

Why doesn't Toby let me do it.

>Don't have my edit of this saved.
>Archive didn't save it either
Dang.

Nah, it's mainly one guy

What was the edit?

Edgy. But it raises an interesting question: do monsters bleed?

Chara's teeth!

Goats do.

Wrong
I know, and they're spamming the thread with edgelord shit
Too much edge. Tone it down to a 2 instead of an eight.

Why doesn't the game let me directly kill Alphys

Speaking as the OG edgy Charafag, you wish.

Asriel is a product of incest within a royal family

No clue. A murder spree inside the True Lab would be such fun, too.

Do they? You cut up Toriel pretty bad, but I didn't see any blood.

Because you molested your monster cousin at the family reunion.

I don't even care about Chara. I would kill Asriel as Frisk if I could.

The whore lizard's last act of true evil before being released on the surface

How the hell would you kill the Amalgamates?

Probably. I didn't see any other boss monsters, did you? Although, here's a strange fact: Asgore fought in the original war, right? Alongside Gerson, and that was at least several hundred/a thousand years ago. But Asriel was young when he died, around the same age as Frisk and Chara. Now, it's possible that boss monsters age really fucking slowly, or Toriel and Asgore had either only recently gotten together (and by recently think a couple decades at the least plus a hundred years since Asriel's death) or they've been together for a very long time, but only ever recently (once again, think a hundred years ago) decided to have a child.

Sans smiling with the blue sky nothing matters
As is canon.

Once you get to the group hug at the double-pacifist end, how many kills can you get if you walk back in and start to murder everyone possible?

Make them fall into the pit where the dt extractor is

I dunno, probably the same way you killed Undyne the Undying. But I was thinking less about them and more about all the evacuated monsters huddled down there. Where else could they be?

and people wondered why Charafags were so hated for such a long time

I always knew

I would too, user.

Actually, re-extracting the DT from them would probably work. Or at least weaken them to the point where they can be killed by conventional means.

It could be they married shortly before/after the war, and for a long time thought "don't wanna have a kid in this environment", until gradually things got better (or at least stable) and they weren't gettin' any older so might as well.

It's because Asgore already had a stable relationship but didn't feel the need for a heir yet

Why do people think I'm a Charafag? I just have a deep-seated hatred for most characters in this game. Especially the Dreemurr family. I want them all to suffer.

Every 'dog has his day.

I've got good news! The world is saved and the spider didn't even have to do anything! This can only mean one thing! You do love the spider after all! I knew it!
Of course! It's a little known fact, but wine and other alcoholic beverages contain high amounts of anti-cute! By removing the anti-cute component they all become plain water!

Because you sound just like me, and I happen to be a massive Charafag. Guilt by association.

I'd imagine they avoided having a child during the war because it was a stressful enough time for monsters in general, and the king and queen would want to focus on that instead of caring for a kid. They probably had Asriel after being trapped underground and settling in, and since boss monsters don't age unless they have a child they would have had all the time in the world to decide when they were ready.

I want to help the goats make amends for their past crimes and find a measure of inner peace while they support each other!

And hang out with Papyrus

if alcohol is anti-cute then I don't even want the cute any more

Chara's booby!

But user, that would mean the spider can't turn water into wine, because it requires anti-cuteness which the spider can't have due to its high cuteness levels.

Or it was just more nonsense outta you, that wouldn't be anything new.

That is excellent information to know! Thank you again for providing the knowledge about the Spider and cute/anti-cute info!

Chara's ball game!

>I just have a deep-seated hatred for most characters in this game
This could be fun, but could you explain why? I'm curious to hear your reasoning for why you hate most of the characters.

I want to impart to Sans the impermanence of the universe so that he can better handle the resets!

>I just have a deep-seated hatred for most characters in this game.
so do I but something is keeping me here

I honestly don't understand how you can play this game and leave hating almost every single character and then on top of that hang out in a general for the game for almost 2 years

Shit boggles my mind, just think of all the positive stuff you could have been enjoying while you were hear being butthurt edge lords instead.

>but something is keeping me here
I know that feeling, user. The second anniversary is only a few weeks away, and despite everything Toby is still updating the game.

>hear

Someone of translate please

Spelling mistake aside, The frog has a point.

Is this for real

You're a dumb frogposter, no one cares what you think.

Google what Papyrus means

Undertale Papyrus is named after the font Papyrus, which is named after a type of paper used in ancient Egypt.

I wish Katia Managan was an Undertale.

I wish Gordon Ramsey wasn't an Undertale

How dare you.

Gordon is best Undertale.

The worst character in this game is actually Sans. I don't know why people even remotely like him, and when asked, they just say he's "cool" or "nihilistic" bro.

Why not? Cuteness is just as good and is much more wholesome!
She can, actually! She can infuse water with a special kind of cuteness which acts as a lure for a controlled amount of anti-cute from the anti-cute dimension!
It's not nonsense! It really did happen, and you really do love the spider!
No problem!

Gordon Ramsey is worst Undertale.

I have never understood why you bring him up all the time.

I modified the DT extractor to generate a soul for Asriel and it was nearly done and he burst in and yelled SHUT IT DOWN

And unfortunately James May wasn't around to beat him in an disgust-eat-context so Asriel doesn't have a soul. :(

Let's do what we do best as a general! Ranting about aus we don't like!

Man, glitchtale dropped the ball, huh? I mean, the departure from skelewank was a welcome one. But then it had to go ahead and introduce those mary sue villain ocs and the creator is really pretentious when she claims that her au is superior to other aus because it's apparently not an au.

I kinda want to rant about ITTBG too, but it's right up the valley of all the edgelords here so I won't.

>Giving Asriel a soul

Why?

Not him. But.

Because I wanna?

Storyshift wins "most squandered potential"

And I wish somebody would write something about Underfell's ending that doesn't involve the skeleverse

Growth Spurt is the dindu of AUs. No flaws.