VERY lewd 935 spitting flames at incredible hihg speed

P H A T

heard you guys like ass

muh dik

phat snek is phat

thats a big booty

4u

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...race gas i smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....burnt rubber?.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

where are our top shelf shitposters when we need them

brodie honestly I was so confused the first time I found out about braapposting. (on /tv/ of course)

but i fucking died laughing the first time I saw it.

Correct me if i am wrong, but wouldnt placing the intake in the rear low pressure zone of the car limit airflow and performance?

The eddy current in the wake of a car is usually a high pressure zone of turbulent airflow according to Bernoulli's equation, compared to the low pressure laminar airflow around the rest of the car.

kek

thicc?

holy fuck poor toyota

>Toyota
this must be that rare soarer sedan I've been hearing about

It's a Nissan, also, google Team Madonna.

came here to post this, good enough for a repost.

>cars from uk
>california license plate

don't care because it's fucking sex

>WE NEED MORE MEMES!

This car is in GTA 5 now, pretty cool

lewd

the turbs look like a nutsack

5th Race of 80s Sports Cars Cup Prize Car.
Muh dicc.

What width are those fucking tires

it was even better in TXR3. Easily the best car in the game.