Why are cars female?

Why are cars female?

because riding a man is for fags

Why is OP such a nigger?

Why do girls call their cars female names too?

Because making your car female is the only way you'll ever be inside of a woman, you faggot

because they give baikus boy names iykwim

Because for Veeky Forumstists its the closest they'll get to having pussy

>Ships, like, for example, vases, generally symbolise femininity because they are vessels; like the womb, supposedly a woman's defining characteristic, their function is to contain.
Stands to reason cars are the same.

Expensive large objects get female pronouns and names. It's just a part of our culture, I don't gotta explain that shit.

I drive a

>brad

Because they are cagers and a symbol of the womb that a man child wants to go back into. Sport bikes are a penis and the bigger and faster the better.

Cars are made curvy because it's like the female figure. When you see the curves and lines on a car, it's like you're looking at a supermodel's contouring lines, curving around her hips and back out to her ass. Most cars as such are inherently feminine in character.
your body doesn't know the difference - whether you look at Taylor Hill or this 911 (or whatever car you love the look of), you release very similar hormones.

Because like women they're expensive, moody money pits that require constant maintenance.

Because we love them even though they're a pain in the ass most of the time and cost a fortune.

If cars are female, then are phallic shaped cars the equivalent of futa?

Because all women also want to fuck other women whether they admit it or not

Get out of here Sigmund

I think this is true. They always have that one school friend that they look at each other way too strangely.

Liar liar nigger on fire

Found the woman

man that spot for the front plate really mucks up that car's look

>be me
>love brad
>been through everything together
>tfw total'd Brad

Because modern car culture is a mix of retarded boomerisms and cringy soyboy shit

cause they think their cars are their friends, until they break down.

>tfw pic related is the closest ill ever get to a gf

Because they always leave you hanging when you need them the most.

I literally didn't go to school with a single white, black, or Jewish girl who hadn't fucked at least one of her female friends before she graduated. Though heavy amounts of alcohol, drugs and/or getting attention from boys was almost always involved

Because they're finnicky bitches you have to give your time and attention to, treat in very particular ways to get them to cooperate but you can't bring yourself to stop loving 'em.

>lesbians

How is this unsettling?

because theyre objects we use for pleasure you autists. it reflects our most base sexual instincts of possession, control, and dominance over something beautiful.

you literally did

because they are made for men, I guess you can call crossovers male because they are made for women and faggots.

Nope

Same reason why ships are referred to as females and "she". They're quite relatable to "real" women. They're needy, they require constant attention, love and care. Unlike "real" women though, a car will never leave you, it will never cheat on you, it will never talk shit about you, it will always be there for you.

full of holes

my car can't be female because it never brapped

>tfw braphog female car

why live?

let's see

>Men control women
>Men control cars

>Men go inside women
>men go inside car

>Men take care of women
>Men take care of car

>Women does what men want
>car does what men want

so what I'm gathering.

- cars are female because it is similar to the womb in that it "bears" its passenger.
- cars have feminine features like wide rears
- etc

so that means, if you like "girly" looking cars like Porsches and miatas, you're a chad alpha who desires poon. Meanwhile guys who want "manly" vehicles like Challengers and lifted trucks are the real faggots. Right?

Yea but your car wont go behind your back like that succubus in your pic.

>tfw the russians refer to ships, tanks and gund as male
Can any vodka apes confirm or deny if this applies to cars as well?

no, those are not the reasons. female names come from ships, which were often endearingly named after women of significance.

So i can confidently say I have never fucked a man

treat your car the way you treat your dog you dimwit

They don't have a penis

I can't stick my dick in the muffler thinking its a guy. I do it, and her name is sheila

this dude was a creep.. fuckin kissing his car and shit.. i wish an asteroid would just turn this planet into a ball of glass