Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=XUp6A60Te7E

Bulletin;
-Westerners confirmed having just as shit taste as nips
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-China is keeping us from having lewd outfits.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Sun Ce and Sun Quan are brothers.
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-tfw no pucc~2
-tfw hung guy and le dog man on bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB34ifA3oGE
youtube.com/watch?v=VcSsLitEj2c
kongming.net/novel/sgyy/kingmulu.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually it looks more like Koei has been uploading the openings to all their musou games since it was their 20th anniversary.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB34ifA3oGE

Lianshit

Bless Yuanji's tits

What the fuck is his problem?

CHAOS

Lingqi is the cutest girl in the world!

is a ladder

How can you unlock Marie in All Stars? She's honestly the only reason I bought this cash grab

They should revive the friendship Ma Chao and Zhao Yun had on this one

Chaos autism.

I wish I could bless those fat mammies with my holy water if you know what I mean ;^)))

Sima Zhao is in the wrong place user, he should be between Xu shu and Sun Ce.

I bet the real Lianshi was flatter than a board. Same for Yuanji

Lianshi best Wu girl

I bet Xiahou Ba didn't actually use a rocket lance

I bet Zhuge Liang didn't actually devise any strategy or care about benevolence

Best boy in SW along side with Masamune and Saika.

He is. I just forgot to remove him from the bottom haha

unsavory taste my dude.

I bet Sima Shi didn't really have a hairy mole under his left eye

"boy"

I wonder what yuanji's feet taste like haha

>Being an ordercuck

Are you implying that Füma is girl?

His ability as a millitary strategist is greatly overrated in the novel, he was mostly known as a great and just civil servant who took care of governing Shu, almost all of his northern campaigns ended in humiliating defeats by mpre capable commanders such as Hao Zhao, Guo Huai, Deng Ai, Cao Shuang and Sima Yi.

>implying there are only two genders

check your fucking privilege shitlord.

Chaos is, and isn't.

Would a GOT musou work?

No, a LOTR musou would be great though.

I haven't played these games in years, but they weren't terribly different from a musou were they?

This map looks kinda familiar

:thinking:

So much furries...!
They should just have made Orochi 4 and put those DoA characters there

>Then we can set the traps no stall the enemies

what did he mean by this

Eh, the mob count was pretty low and the combo system was actually pretty intricate for movie cash-in standards.

Shit, now I want to go play them again.

I've only unlocked that annoying bitch Naotara so far. How quick do you get to unlock others?

Also William and Ryu are best bros

Gee lu bu, how come your mom lets you have two life bars?

It's over Ryofu, I have the high ground!

that just means you can purge the furries

youtube.com/watch?v=VcSsLitEj2c

As much as I like the series for what it is, this just makes me cringe. In fact it just makes me embarassed.

Sophie is cute as fuck, I'm tempted to get the game just for her.

What would you do if you could go back in time to the three kingdoms era?

Glad to see the old Atelier gag is still alive and well. Found it so random when I played Mana Khemia and didnt know it was an in joke since the first 3 ateliers.

Am I missing something? It just seems like a pretty generic summary to me.

invest in google

They should delete the last line, it's fucking embarrassing.

Fuck Lingqi

>Older Sophie looks the same as her younger version besides the obvious outfit changes
She's a vampire I tell you

Well for one, Xtreme Legends is not a spinoff but an expansion.

Second, Koei is way out of touch with their franchise if they think Warriors games are ll that popular, considering the term "musou" has been a dead ringer for repetetive gameplay for almost two decades now. Surely there are other ways to promote the series instead of saying that.

たるです

Reminder that Wang Su and King Mulu (people who Warriors All Stars buyers would not know or care about) are namedropped specifically in the WAS encylopedia. Did Koei just indirectly confirm these two as adds for Jin and Other?

Check out Lianshi and see if those buns are real

Also, Zhou Cang was added because of his connection to Zhao Yun. Doesn't that mean that Wang Yuanji and Lu Bu would get adds related to them since Zhao Yun gets one? Wang Su would fit that role for Yuanj.

>King Mulu

I've been curious about this. Was he really a King or was that just a really funky chinese name? Because it felt weird bumping into him as a generic officer in Empires.

I think it's Wu's first stage from DW8.

Impossible

Pretty sure they must have been regular ones

>Zhao Yun

But wasn't it Guan Yu?

why are there so many shit taste roasties on kw anyways

They should add some opponents for Jin like Liao Hua, Zhuge Ke and Lu Kang. They should also add Gao Shun for the Lu Bu campaign and maybe some characters related to Yuan Shao so he can have his own campaign as well.

Yes, Menghuo goes to requests aid for him because he's said to be able to defeat Zhuge Liang.

He jobs of course, but still.

kongming.net/novel/sgyy/kingmulu.php

musou is fairly popular in Japan so they aren't wrong plus is a translation of the Japanese text

The director of DW9 said Zhou Cang was chosen because of his connection with Zhao Yun which they wanted to use for WAS. (they duel a couple of times in the romance IIRC)

Nonsense, he devised the strategy to ally Shu with a greater force and then steal their land, then lose that land by putting one down-syndrome retard in charge of it, then decisively lose the entire war by naming another down-syndrome retard as his successor. He also devised a bunch of other strategies that resulted in humiliating defeats and great losses of Shu life against the superior tactics and training of their enemies. He devised a lot of those.

Shitposting and memes aside, there are some things that happened in the real life, like the Longzhong plan and the three visits

Devilman Musou when?

>KW
It's a shit hole for shit taste faggot.

Zhuge Liang and Shufags BTFO

He's one the best politician and statesman of 3K era, user.

>implying all that wasn't part of his "plan"

After the Casshern Musou

>good job of trying
>just isn't big enough

They're really hard up for good reviews right now huh

>Small roster
>No free mode
>Short story
>little content
>gets better reviews than other musous
What is this shit?

>/eagg/ contrarians BTFO by reviewers

> then lose that land by putting one down-syndrome retard in charge of it
Uh, it's Liu Bei that put Guan Poo in charge of Jing, user.

>decisively lose the entire war by naming another down-syndrome retard as his successor
Kongmeme never named Jieng Wei his successor though.

> He also devised a bunch of other strategies that resulted in humiliating defeats and great losses of Shu life against the superior tactics and training of their enemies
Overall, Northern campaign is a blunder but his lost is no where near humiliating defeat.

I mean dude has many retard shit you can bash him to no one but you manage to miss it all...the hell, user.

>Warriors All-Stars does a solid job of trying

Sad!

KT musous have in general been getting better and better review scores as time goes on. It has less to do with the actual game and more to do with game reviews as a whole changing and actually assigning people with interest in a game to review it.

>his lost is no where near humiliating defeat
Fuck off Kongmeme

Dian Wei's concept art.

>Overall, Northern campaign is a blunder but his lost is no where near humiliating defeat.

The odds were drastically against Hao Zhao - he only had 1,000 men at the time, while the Shu army numbered 100,000 had developed three layers of barricades.[6] Zhuge Liang's first attempt was to carry out an escalade tactic through the use of siege ladders, but Hao Zhao countered with fire arrows, setting the ladders aflame and burning the men upon them. While the ladders were still aflame, the enemies' battering rams had arrived the city gate; Hao Zhao hurriedly chained some great stones and rolled them down, smashing the rams.

Zhuge Liang then drew back and reconsidered his tactic, and decided to create more possible attack points. Therefore, the besiegers started to fill the moats and prepared their siege towers. However, Zhuge Liang was outwitted by Hao Zhao, who had already built interior walls inside the original walls before the attackers finished filling the trenches.[7] As long as the siege towers could not bypass the first walls, the invading soldiers, descending from the towers and overcoming the outer walls, were unable to climb the second inner walls.

Suffering another defeat, Zhuge Liang attempted an architectural approach. It is recorded that Zhuge Liang wanted to create some underground passages for his armies to enter the city directly.[8] That is a much more perilous approach compared to the prevailing mining tactic, because defenders can counter-tunnel to cut into the attackers' works and topple them prematurely, killing anyone affected by the collapse, and that is just what Hao Zhao did.

The struggle had been continuing non-stop for 20-odd days and nights, with Zhuge Liang becoming increasingly aggressive.[9] News about Wei relief forces being led by Zhang He reached the camp of Zhuge Liang, who retreated before the main reinforcement reached Chencang.

The absolute state of kongmeme, jesus christ

Kek, I read about this. He felt so humiliated and ashamed that he lived in the mountains as a hermit for several months after returning to Shu.

>Kongmeme never named Jieng Wei his successor though.
Not naming a successor is even worse than naming a bad one as it causes great unrest.

No where near humiliate defeat though and if you wanna pull a copy-pasta make sure to copy the whole thing.

A humiliate defeat for example is like Yi Ling, Chi Bi or Xiaoyao Ford.

Are they not quite popular in the east though, which is where these games are generally marketed to, and the fact that this game came over is pretty strange?

>Not naming a successor
Here's the thing, he did.

I should be happy about this, but quite the contrary it makes me really sad. The older games are really fun and enjoyable to play and yet it got constantly shat on. Whereas some newer games are pretty obvious cash grab and yet they got praised like the second coming of Christ

I don't know of any musou that's been praised like the second coming of Christ. Especially since the end of the PS2 era. Back then before the internet and was as widespread there were at least a few people who'd be willing to believe they were just some cheesy brawler.

As bad as game """(((journalism)))""" is now, it was even worse in the 90s and 2000s when it came to the actual game review part.

Game journalism is all about access. Write critical reviews, you don't get any more access. Now reviews are all about being as nice as possible since a lot of game journalists are fanboys, and like access to games (along with the rest of the swag shit).

Where is the new character reveal? I need more Guan Suo harem members!

shut up Guan Suo

I am not Guan Suo, he is super handsome and amazing

If the leak is true, we'll get her soon.

Anyone wonder why Zhao got in the top 3?

Is it the poster boy effect or do they really like his character growth in 7?

He's in most of the opening cutscenes and it's fun to watch him flip his spear around and dropkick horses.

We are really no different than Japan after all.

We mostly got the same characters on high and low positions.

Did you mean Sima Zhao?