ASX General

aka. MLS apologists and shills weekly meet, aka where the memes at 2 electric boogaloo, aka OP doesn't remember how a person who doeskin abuse prescription drug starts a thread.

First on the agenda :Hot or NOT?
>GGG
>HSO
>other meme shit

2nd on the agenda: REal meme hours hit that mfuckin post button

>half arsed pot stock speculation

Other urls found in this thread:

cresopharma.com/media/company-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Addendum: Random anons confidently worded shit post speculation

MUS
SYR
MZZ
LPI
EQU
WMN
CLQ

Hope you guys holding MLS listened to what I was saying last thread and didn't sell, closed .09 on chi-x today and has more volume bids at .08 than there's been for a while

Those who got in at .07 should be able to sell out at .09 or .10 easily

What do people think about 88E, NUH and RAP? They were big meme stocks of 2016 but all still seem to have bright prospects albeit speculative.

Who remembers IOT and XPE? Crash and burn meme stocks of 2016

Making big gains speculating on SAS

yeah I hold IOT and am free riding XPE after covering purchase cost and making a small profit.

Don't hold much IOT but still I'm shitty at them. So many lies in their Anns.

Anyone see ZYB today? Released an ANN market update mentioning they might get into pot, share price goes up 50% ffs

I don't see how IOT can even still be listed after the BS they've pulled, an absolute disgrace

Hope they turn around a bit for your sake, their management seem like crooks

Speculation on potstocks general, what are your thoughts on CPH halt?
"significant sales and distribution update
regarding Creso entering into a new region"

Have i missed something, what are we expecting here?

yeah thanks. desu a bit of my own idiocy too. I bought in, made $600 in 3 days, then bought in again and watched it go from 10c to 2.5c or whatever bullshit it is now.

What happened to the Roam-E ?
What shits me the most is seeing how flagrantly this company poured money into marketing and CEO pockets, only to scrap that product and now go with some other square box-looking selfie-drone.

both the IoT and RFID concepts and tech are still really exciting and full of opportunities. But whilst the corporate company sharks circle in the waters of the ASX, I don't think either of these technological advancements will reach their potential in Australia.

CPH is one I didn't have on my list of dot.bongs. Looks like I missed out.
I really wanna get back into them, hoping for a down week on MXC, MMJ. MXC anything under 7c i'll buy. MMJ anything under 48c

>GGG
Thinking this mine will get permitted because Greenland is absolutely desperate for jobs and independence from Denmark. Don't buy in until the uranium spot price starts moving up though. Might see it tap 10 cents again.

ZZzzzzz....

Some good news with LPD today and last week, should see some more movement soon. Once we can get rid of the LIT TO, which is looking good each day. Good management

Is it worth jumping on the ZYB train right now?

Sold GBX before it went down again.

Brought QHL- Quickstep holdings, I think it is going to be huge and always bet on the military industrial complex.

MLS doesn't even have a functioning website and there are plenty of piss ass miners around.

>mls doesn't even have a functioning website
What do you mean exactly? It looks up and running to me.
Anyone who was in at .007 would have been able to make their escape already.

Pretty good pip trading if you got in at .07 and sell out at .09 or .10, it's definitely found a bottom

Would anyone be interested in doing a strawpoll? be interesting to get insight about us all ITT and how we invest

How do you guys find the low price stocks and research them?

I like stocks tgat have endured 10+ year bear markets but only if they offer something of value. Definitely not the guy to ask for daytrading.

Ah the asx link for the website was the old one, found the new one via google.

Is there a discord you guys hangout in, these threads are fucking destitute these days.

>implying I want to talk to you
Be proactive and research some dank meme stocks for us; that'll get the conversation going.

Anyone seen the MLS announcement today?

Just saw it then . Reading now.

Looks like the buy side has really strengthened off the lithium announcement. Fucking fingers crossed we get some upward momentum today.

>Implying I want to talk to anyone who didn't dump MLS at 0.014, or anyone who regularly trades memestocks in general.
Guess I'll fuck off to HotCopper, Veeky Forums has changed man

I question your taste in stocks.

Would highly recommend against buying into MLS right now, .010 would be the best exit price you'll probably get if you bought in at .07 or .08

Also anyone expect the market to drop with Brexit officially going through on the 29th next Wednesday? I think because of time zones it might affect the Thursday trading day but not sure, we might see a big red day so good if you're ready to buy.

Thoughts?

I bought a few grand worth of GGG a few years ago and sold when it bounced up a lot for a reasonably profit, I figured it would go up eventually. Interesting to see where it will go from here.

Man watching the SCU ticker is making me dizzy. wtf is going on with this stock.

>Would highly recommend against buying into MLS right now, .010 would be the best exit price you'll probably get if you bought in at .07 or .08

Continuous positive news flow. Why do you reccomend not buying?
IMO it will rocket any day now

They have little cash on hand, CR soon no doubt.

how much cash on hand they have?

Approx $500k IIRC, I don't hold just feel bad for those holding so trying to give advice - But with quarterly cash burn it'll probably be in need of some more cash soon especially if they're going to ever drill any of these sites they've found

hahahaha oh wow.

What does CR stand for?

This looks like A2M's peak for now, might sell and reenter at 2.25 in a week or two. Thoughts? I'm up 27% atm

Credit raising, essentially typically involves diluting existing holder's equity by issuing more shares (Usually to a sophisticated investor, an organization, not a high net worth individual or individual shareholders).

It's not a problem if the return the company yields is greater than the loss shareholders suffered as a result of their equity being diluted but that's often not the case, especially with these small caps you really have to be careful that's all

I question yours

They do struggle to hold at 2.50 around, but will see If you think they will fall back to low 2s then sell and buy back in because it seems to go down and up like that. I have held it for 2 years

What's your avg. Have you been playing with it or just holding?

$3 by year end.

I agree, but I could hold more if I speculate a little

Shit, those are some actually good specs.

Especially SYR and EQU short term.

I thought this chan was for losing money on meme shit like MLS?

MLS holders in fucking damage control!
Your company has no money
They have shit fundamentals
Technical analysis says they're shit
Have fun losing your money! This is what you get for betting on meme stocks and not doing your research! LOL

So how do people decide to invest?
I think the biggest problem is everyone thought it was a quick buck.
I had a look at them and it just didn't feel like a good thing. I've bought shares in other companies I've seen discussed here (SAS), but that to me just felt like a better investment reading all the info.
Maybe because everyone's not shilling them as hard as MLS, nothing can be that good.

Screencap this MLS will double in 3 months

I hope it does for everyone's sake, my point was I just didn't think it was for me, I want to know what everyone else judges their share buys on.

the market is so shit these days, unless there is a mention of POT in them it goes nuts. Maybe MLS should start growing medical weed...

Is there a good free resource that lists all companies listed, including basic profiles. Every site I've checked so far has been literal gooch-slime.

It's the over done autism of these posts that make me think it's a down ramper.
I think we'll probably have to wait till the next announcement before it'll break through .009; and it'll have to be a good one. First they find cobalt, then lithium. I'm half expecting mls to announce they've hit a marijuana seam.

The only stocks that ever made me any money from Veeky Forums were stocks mentioned by anons, no shilling behind it just blokes saying "keep an eye on x" etc, you do your own research and see if it's worth investing.

Don't fall for Veeky Forums memes, 90% of the time they're terrible investments that tie down your money before you can get out with minimum profit that if u don't get caught bagholding.

I have made more profit from ppl shilling memecoins then stocks from biz

Anyone here watch NEA? thoughts?
Nervous investors selling, could be worth a buy if it goes low.

yr doin it wrong then m8, asx general has been certified bangers for a good time.

What do you guys think of SDA?

Hey guys I've shilled CPH a few times in here and I think they might be about to go for a moon mission again, only problem is they keep putting trading halts in for upcoming announcements.

They've generally been following the other pot stocks trends but the other day while the other stocks were kinda dawdling after they all dropped about ~30% after the initial hype train, CPH went back up 50% in one day.

Every announcement they make seems to be very positive and I think they could even go beyond a meme stock to a decent long term hold.

There's a link to a pretty informative report on them, the top link:
cresopharma.com/media/company-news/

As with all things, don't take some user's word as gospel though, will be interesting to see the announcement and where the SP goes from there.

On the topic of bong stocks, I heard a take over rumour. Some Canadian company called harvest won is rumoured to be looking at zld and AC8. Read in the zld thread on hot copper, so you know, it's probably shit. Any one else heard similar?

Well they've got some big announcement for tomorrow morning. We'll see.

Was watching CPH as well, will be interesting to see what it does tomorrow when the halt is lifted

what should I dump 1k into

Most likely the market will have priced in Brexit being triggered by next Wednesday. The market swings on unexpected news, if something is known a week ahead of time the market has likely reacted prior to the event.

I'd actually be tipping for it to be a flat trading day with less volume than normal.

>MLS will double in 3 months

the number of shares on issue, perhaps.

Is this true? :(

A prostitute.

Do any of you invest in cryptos?
How do you buy them with AUD?

EOS and D13 are going moon mode.

Well, apparently they've got 500k cash, at December 2016 at least. They are going to have to raise some credit at some point I'd imagine. Doesn't feel good bro.