/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread /ourboy/ edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/25/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1EUoToVQYJzXj939zxene4vw-QpjmonXaAUXfH6McPAk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best giri.

I really enjoyed the meta discussion last thread .

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

I mean it was mostly "that sure was shit huh" and everyone agreeing

V3 is when the Dangan formula started to really show

Same

I want to fuck Kaito!

Reminder that Nagito did literally nothing wrong.

There were some good theories in there, but yeah the meta twist could have been handled far better.
People were complaining about the formula in SDR2.

same. Here's the thing - V3 is not unsalvageable

Posting best girl!

amami fucked them all

What would your murder and execution be, /drg/?

yeah but it was worse in V3 which may have been intentional

Who hasn't Amani fucked? Didn't he cuck the SHSL Wizard in his FTEs?

Me.

>amami
>cucking anyone with that chin of his
Yeah no, he can't "cuck" anyone

>Surprised/Unexpected Death - character is a red herring
Two different categories in two difference games so far until v3
Also every trial has a red herring you never go after the killer immediately

>Involves a character with a violent/dark/tragic backstory.
Three different categories
Wow what a wide goal post no wonder you are seeing similarities!

>Double Murder of Females
First game double murder of males
Second game double murder of females
You should have just said double murder
>and the Murderer is the Least Sympathetic
Teru is the least sympathetic murderer since he was in his right state mind while taking advantage of the situation and not forced to by bullshit to murder while trying to get away with it and dropping a sob story
>and is the worst trial
1-1
2-2
3-2

>Involves at least some misunderstanding from the charcters which leads to a reckless decision. Also the Big charcter always dies
The only misunderstanding that caused a big incident happened in the first game.

>The Victim is not sympathetic and it is the most confusing of the trials.
How is Ouma not sympathetic? did you not play the game?

>Massive Plot Dump and most of the twists are in this chapter including reveal of mastermind.
Yeah it's the final trial in a mystery game what the hell else were you expecting?

Said it before but
Find someone meek, and gullible.
Make them fall in love with me/deeply trust me, feed them despairing thoughts that trying to survive in the killing game is worthless, that we're all gonna end up dead, that if we don't do something, we'll be murdered horribly.
Make them agree to commit double suicide with me, but don't actually kill myself.
With that, craft a way to frame another student for the death.

Execution depends on my shsl.. Exotic animal caretaker? Something similar to Gundam's death.

Or SHSL fashion blogger, death by oversized stilettos.

No I'm not. This thread is just a stepping stone for better and more hopeful threads.

Which v3 has sex with dogs?

Himiko, Hoshi, Gonta

>teru is the least sympathetic murderer
>tulpa "100 deaths for my sister's breasts" man
take your (You) and leave please

H I M I K O
I
M
I
K
O

Well /drg/? Tell us about yourself.
>Age:
>Sex:
>Height:
>Weight:
>Least/Favorite Dangan:
>Closest thing to a talent:
>Name/Avatarfag (optional):

nice try nsa

>Teru is the least sympathetic murderer
>what is Peko
>what is Mikan
>what is Komaeda

>Mikan
>Not sympathetic
Huh?

Komaeda is the only one who deserves no sympathy

What would you say the patterns in the murders from all three games. I did a comparison but it wasn't good

nice try nasa

>Nagito
>murderer

Quit playing retard and come up with an actual response.
You know I meant for his own game.
Also Yamada is less sympathetic than Celes too since he killed for no reason other than gimme back my waifu laptop autism rage, at least you can respect Celes' pursuit of her dream more than that.

Jesus christ. Truly evil.

shinguji makes me horny

Eh Tulpaman deserved no sympathy. Komeada did what he did because he thought it was the right thing to do and from a certain perspective - killing off the pepole who ruined hundreds of lives was the right thing to do in a fucked up way

in DR2*

Only in fiction~

>kills himself to try and get other people executed
He counts on a technicality.

Fuck man you are horny for that despair.

Same.

I mean Peko was still unsympathetic, if anything Kuzuryuu was the one not in his right state of mind and he's not the one who actually killed

Muh despair disease is dumb as fuck.
Yamada also thought Celes had been raped and punished ishitmaru justly

Made a murder plan which may or may not work depending on what is in the building: docs.google.com/document/d/1EUoToVQYJzXj939zxene4vw-QpjmonXaAUXfH6McPAk/edit?usp=sharing

YES!

fuck off samefag

What are the chances Yamada liked rape he tai?

>Nice guy
>user
lol pathetic self insert shit.

This is as true as the statement that Saionji ain't getting bullied. Ever.

So, let's start by scolding her to tears and throwing her into pool. And I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Is that one of those deviantart fan arts where you can't tell if it's bad on purpose for ironic value or if it's genuinely bad?

Pretty sure that was made in a drawthread, so of course it is, like everything.

I want to put live shrimp in hiyoko's pussy

>Mikan

Seriously? Even without knowing about the mindhacc, many people felt sorry for her. It was mainly only Ibukifags and Saionjifags that started wars back then or people put off by Despair Mikan.

Even if we didn't exactly know about mindhacc back then, we still knew it wasn't the normal Mikan who "killed" them unlike the other two who did it for fucked up reasons and in 'sane' state.

The only reason it even happened was because she was taking care of her friends and endangering herself for them --and yet she paid for it. It was just unlucky her for like in the anime too. If she had a less selfless personality, she could of told them to screw themselves and Hinata would of been the one to catch the Despair Disease for looking after them.

That was clearly Kodaka's intention by Tera's comments, where he stated she was treated poorly. Even back then it was clear Mikan and Despair Mikan were not the same people as Komaeda stated.

Hi Bullykun! How have you been?

Yamada is easily one of the worst charcters in Danganronpa

Nagito never murdered anyone this an undeniable fact.

unknowing manslaughter is still murder no matter what mental hoops you try to jump through.

This.
Fucking fatty piece of shit.

Its a sketch done by One of our drawfags. Namely Meaty.

I was mostly pissed at how awful of a plot device it is to be and the fact that it was another shitty double murder where at least one of the victims was about to continue their character development, i like all 3 of the characters

So I heard you moved on to Miu. Why are you back?

Ishimaru birthday in Japan right now! Post ishimaru birthday art!

Oh wow, I summoned Bully-kun from his deep slumber. Even a trash and lowly bug like me can be useful!

Like he serves no purpose in the trials, is a bad human being and even free time events don't save him. Even with charcters like Tsumugi and Haiji i dislike - i dislike them as charcters. With Yamada i dislike how he's written

There's nothing anywhere to suggest Yamada is a potential sexual predator. Yamada is not Teruteru, that's a whole other can of worms.
He's a horny otaku but he has limits. He fancies himself a shonen style hero, and when he hears about the "rape" he genuinely believes punishing Ishimaru is the right thing to do.

>mindhacc

Get away from me.

it was a mindhacc though

He's a dumbass. Seriously Chapter 3 is freaking awful

That wouldn't work, since Saionji is a virgin. I know that I'm talking about, since I checked. Put it in her mouth instead, alive of course, that would be much more effective.

It's going well, but the fact that my work will make me go elsewhere and miss the Danganronpa 3 release by entire week is simply despair.

Nekomimi Oumaeda is cute!

I'm sorry but I can't seem to understand the USEFUL part

I want to do a nohomo mutual masturbation session with Saihara during a sleepover

I don't hate any characters in the series except for him and Haiji. I didn't care about him enough to do his FTEs but apparently even when a class rep noticed he was alone all the time and extended a helping hand, he made her cry for his own gratification. Somehow I don't think his intentions for killing Ishimaru were as noble as taking revenge on Celes' behalf.

He also has absolutely no deviation from the fat otaku stereotype. I've seen his character 100 times before.

Celestia was so obviously the killer like Mikan and Korekiyo were obvious but Celes puts all of them to shame with how dumb her plan was. Freaking Leon and Mondo plans were better and their murders weren't planned

You can put a little shrimp even into a virgin's pussy. How do you think tampons work?

t. Kaito

Lovers.

Technically DR3's magical bullshit was "mindhacc". It made them completely different people and messed with their brains. It's too bullshit and OP to simply use 'brainwash'.
Even Naegi was about to get fucked.

Mitarai plz nerf.

mmmmm sounds a little gay

With Mikan anybody Monokuma chose aside from Hajime and Nanami could have been in her shoes.
She drew a bad lot and was forced to do it, It's hard not to feel sorry for her after that and knowing what kind of person she was and what she went through.

You don't have to be Kaito to be lured in by Saihara's delicate graces, you know.

Ask Bully-kun, he'll tell you how useful his bullying is.

Stop listening to Yasuhiro's lies. As long as I find Saionji as the highest Bully Target Material, I'll persist with it!

Don't overestimate your usefulness, Komaeda. Even without you, I'd still bully Saionji.

In that case, the shrimp should be microscopical. Don't forget Saionji's midget status and the fact that good bullys don't damage their Targets permanently.

That's true, but it's something Kaito would say.

What do you think the dumbest case in the game is (besides the first chapter ones)

Just play ZTD before you blindly go around repeating meme buzzwords

Since we're talking about morality what are people's thoughts on Hoshi's mafia killings?

I want a half naked Kaito to be covered with Ouma's hot fluid!

It's okay, though. I'm also a 100% straight dude.

1-3 hands down.

t. Wizardfag

Still mad about your boy?