He has a front license plate

>he has a front license plate

da fuq

>Tumblr

I live in Nebraska. The law says that you must have a front license plate.

Hes a faggot or lives in a cuck state

Live in cali.
Almost got a ticket for it but cop was cool and let me off with a modified exhaust warning.

OP lives in a 3rd World country

>Living in New Jersey

Lmaoing@ur life

How much are the tickets? Been almost 2 years but I've never been pulled over for it

Trust me user, it hurts every time I see it. Stop reminding me

It’s illegal in my state and isn’t worth the risk. My car is designed to be a sleeper, not running a front plate defeats the whole point.

Your civic is not a sleeper

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

>Fellow Masshole here.
How long will it be before these assholes make you put one on your scooter?

Who the fuck bumps the very last thread on page 10, it's probably there for a reason.

>tripfag using a pasta

Why am I not surprised

This

Don’t say that. They are already trying to get emissions testing for bikes.

What do they do, hook up the test machine to your ass and see how much methane you fart out over the course of a mile?

Oh you meant motorbike, nevermind
I like my idea though

After that it will be your lawnmower and your outboard.
Feel the squeeze.

Gotta have a front plate in WA. I was stopped by a cop and he told me to either slap one on or to avoid taking that particular road, pretty nice guy.

>he lives in a place that has inspections
KEK

>live in Oklahoma
>no sun-faded inspection stickers
>no front license plates
>feelsgood.jpg

There it is; the stupidest thing I will read all night.

Same where I am, but I don't have one on both cars. I figure I'll pay the ticket if they give me one, but I heard that out here it's like a seatbelt ticket; only issued in conjunction with something else.

Every fucking car here in Florida has front plate brackets and no one uses them but dealers.

Fucking snowbirds selling their cars down here or dealerships being Jewish as usual.

>his plates didn't expire in 89

>modified exhaust warning

Maybe he's trying to tell you something?

>tfw fatties end up staying fat because they emit too much co2 to ride a bike

>a fucking dinosaur bone
wew

getting really tired of this state's bullshit.

Why is everyone in this thread so damn beta? I live in Texas where a front plate is required and have never bothered putting one on my car. I’ve been pulled over at least 9 times when I’m driving through the country by bored highway patrolman and every time I’ve gotten a warning. It’s not worth sacrificing aesthetics. I live in the city and the cops do not enforce the law.