Reminder James Chen is the cummy poster

I wish marvel had cool characters instead of marvel characters

Reminder Menat isn't black

Tie between spider-gwen and emma frost.

nice brickpost

Play Injustice

Who is more Unga, Rog or Urien?

Post SUCC combos

I'd actually like to see her too, since X-men are off limits right now.

list of black characters in sfv:

necalli
balrog
menat
dhalsim
urien
birdie

I have two command throws: one for the UNGA and one for the BUNGA

rog by a mile

Urien lost +2 on block cr.mk and neutral EX tackle in season 2.1, his two most UNGA weapons

Why is Es such a slut?

Rog

nash is an honorary nigg since presumably his soul was taken out during his reconstruction

Nice try, but no, i'm actually Kayo

Superheroes are dumb all around but I think I like DC characters more overall. I would have to play Injustice then though.

>Superheroes are dumb
why

youtube.com/watch?v=VWA4Vu_I_Ck

IT'S HERE DOODS
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wouldn't that make him an honorary ginger instead?

i need u kula

Even anime is less dumb than superheroes

That's how dumb superheroes are

Someone recommend me a new stage. I already have Metro City Bay Area, Kanzuki Beach and Waterfall at Night.

>mvci
Why even open it, Idc.

Cool characters and Marvel characters are not necessarily exclusive though; Marvel had enough library and since they chug out dozens of comics each month some of them bound to be at least half decent even when we're in the garbage age of comic books.

Ayyyyy

Only 1 more day left
Please remember to buy him
If not to play him, at least do it so /ourcat/ can be in Cross Tag Battle

Read some comics and you won't feel that way

wtf I think es is better than noel now.

anybody that's not a turbo shitter understands Cammy is hard to play, why do you think no one cared she was top tier for so long, she is simple but difficult because not only does she have 0 ways to scrub out a win, she's fragile as well so she needs to be making the right decisions

I personally think the reason why she gets so much hate in /fgg/ is because at low levels simple links and easy combos make the difference, and due to her simplicity she's easier for bad players to develop to a playable level, but once you play at a level where people don't drop basic combos and know how to confirm and punish, she is one of the more difficult characters to play especially in relation to the rest of jive's cast

Are you completely oblivious to the state of American cinema for the last 15 years or so?

If he reads current Marvel he will feel that way even more.

Bison's SF2 one is nice.

That's more an indictment on Hollywood then super heroes tbqh

Why can't we get Thunderbolt reps in Infinite?
Besides Venom.

>Even anime is less dumb than superheroes
good meme
the fuck are you on about

how did this subreddit feel when daigo switched to guile?

The cinematic representation is essentially what superheros are to the vast majority of populace

>she's easier for bad players to develop to a playable level
I do believe Cammy and shotos are accesible for newbies and they are always super popular but they still don't do as well as gief or guile wich can also do well at low level and have stronger tools, specially for online

dumb NRSposter

nobody cares about your kusoge no matter how hard you samefag it

>If he reads current Marvel he will feel that way even more
They're kinda learning, somewhat. The numbers doesn't lie and Civil War 2 & 2016 was such a low that even the writers acknowledge that the SJW baiting backfired
icv2.com/articles/news/view/37152/marvels-david-gabriel-2016-market-shift

Excerpt from the article
Now the million-dollar question. Why did those tastes change?
>I don't know if that's a question for me. I think that's a better question for retailers who are seeing all publishers. What we heard was that people didn't want any more diversity. They didn't want female characters out there. That's what we heard, whether we believe that or not. I don't know that that's really true, but that's what we saw in sales.
>We saw the sales of any character that was diverse, any character that was new, our female characters, anything that was not a core Marvel character, people were turning their nose up against. That was difficult for us because we had a lot of fresh, new, exciting ideas that we were trying to get out and nothing new really worked.

>anime
>dumb

you dumbass faggot kill yourself right this instant

who is the most simple straightforward character in SFV that doesn't rely on gimmicks?

No shotos please, I'm thinking maybe Kolin or Guile. Thoughts?

Why is Bison so good online? What the fuck?

guile

I don't care what you say, that's not fucking Zeku

Cammy and Necalli

skies of honor

Guile is a charge shoto

cammy is one of the easiest characters in the game to play you shitter
maybe even THE easiest

>dumb NRSposter
not an argument

Chun Li S2 aint got no gimmicks. Her execution is higher than average, but other than that she's footsie, zone, whiff punish and pick the right punish combo kind of honest character

Cammy or Guile, Kolin is much more nuanced and in order to get the right mileage out of her, you need to be on point with counters
strong pressure, largest throw range, the epitome of dash and mash as his HK is fast and crush counters and his dash has invincibility.

This:

Rashid

Is Menat good for a beginner?

How are you guys enjoying Morrigan day?

Play succ.

Urien is white.

Why not Kolin?

what? kolin mash counters and vskill and guile mash flashkicks they're pretty gimmicky

Kolin is nothing but gimmicks and hard reads, that's why Poongko plays her

Why the fuck are Vega and Fang top 5? How is Bison top?

do you feel smart for posting that? Is that the only "culture" you have?

Chun-Li relies on gimmicks, she just doesn't have any that work anymore.

Guile and Cammy, but Guile feels stronger imo

small range, setups with her projectile are important, counters are much harder to use than flash kicks, mobility and using Vanity Step is more difficult than zoning with projectiles

which marvel movie should i download while i play mvc3 for a bit

>fresh & exciting ideas
>CAPTAIN BLACK DIVERSITY AND HIS SIDE KICK BUSTY BLONDE BITCH TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND BLOW UP THE NAZIS TO STOP DRUMPF!

Woaaaaaaaaaaaah mind blowing fucking writing there. Holds the same plot line as a fucking mattress commercial.

because online character unfamiliarity and gimmicks reign supreme, so while people that play UP and generally unpopular characters get to jerk themselves off online about playing weak characters they secretly benefit with all the wins they scrub out for the same reasons they complain

Sako is a shitter, okay.

yea way better am i right

Logan

I hate when people call mixups gimmicks, a gimmick is something that is not real and that you (in theory) should only get hit by twice because it's fake a mixup is a mixup you'll have to guess, as such a character like Ibuki is called gimmicky when she's not.

Please refrain from calling mixups gimmicks unless you have a good understanding of what a gimmick is.

Worse than that.
>THAT OLD CHARACTER YOU LIKED BECAME CAPTAIN BLACK DIVERSITY AND HIS SIDE KICK BUSTY BLONDE BITCH TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND BLOW UP THE NAZIS TO STOP DRUMPF!

I seriously hope those are diamond+ only stats

You guys wouldn't be stupid enough to believe that it means anything otherwise, right?

this isn't sorted by casual/ranked/battle lounge or by league ranking but Vega's dives, FANG's pressure and Bison's dash and mash memes are difficult to deal with online compared to offline.

Also, literally no one but die hard FANG players use FANG so that's a little skewed towards people who actually know the character

yikes bleach really shit the bed

because tier lists are theorycraft based on unrealistic FT10 in offline/lagless environment with both players of same "power levels" and full knowledge of matchups and executing all punishes and neutral as perfect as they can. and this is reality.

no xmen in mvci though
that will make me feel cucked

Because daddy issues Nazi, loud Jewish harpy, another generic blonde with energy and flying stuff, a minor Spider-Man rival, generic big guy, and third Spencer would be lame.

Everyday is morrigan day.

Iron man
Then Iron man 2
Then Thor
Then Captain America
Then Avengers
Then Iron man 3
Then Winter Soldier
Then Guardians
Then Age of Ultron
Then Dr. Strange
Then Civil War
Then Guardians 2
Then Spiderman when it comes out
That ought to get you through until MvCI comes out

Actually ""diversity"" gimmick comics are getting canceled left and right after the 2016 fiscal year even by Marvel standards. Pic related for example, is by a political writer closely affiliated with BLM and surprise it sells like shit. After almost a full decade of stagnation, they're almost out of ideas to adapt into movies, which will actually hurt their bottom line.

It has taken a good part of the decade since muh diversity hijack begin and ruining everything. Call me an optimist but MAHVEL is showing some sign of recovery. Not that I'd buy any physical comics anymore without Magneto in it.

Gimme this costume Crapcom

You shouldn't download shit while you play, faggot. Unless you're going to stay offline, of course. Also, MCU sucks.

>Cammy has a harder time in high level tournament play than a total unga bunga like Boxer or a character that controls the flow of every matchup like Guile
>Cummyderp takes this this as if he's playing Makoto or something

>unless you're going to stay offline
There is no better fighting game than MvC3 training mode.
>MCU sucks
Fuckin contrarian

Maaan, mvci graphics look so damn good in comparison to SFV. How can SFV be seen as anything other than a cruel joke by the end of 2017?

melty with a scrub ne1?

One is designed by a goober and the other is designed by based combofiend

Man I can barely stand how long everything takes to load on ps4. I'd gladly take a worse looking game mode just so that it doesn't take forever to load in and out of matches.

i saw avengers the other day so i guess i'll pick up from there. thor was a bitch, iron man and cap were cool enough tho.

i am only going to comboboar

80.122.253.6:46318
I'll play a few. hosting in a minute

Twitch isn't working I can't streamboar and i'm out of tendies

>only 20 days until 4k mvci morrigan

How will he play like?

>be on PC
>me waiting for my PS4 opponent to load