/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

New Boss Edition

>Stale Bread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgS1g6dZovI&t=65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stealth money patched
hope you guys loaded up with oppressor bonds.

first for makeover update when

please someone add me to gtag pc crew, am lonely, SC : kayrim

Heists are fun!

how long until rockstar removes stealthed money

I haven't played since they added heists, what the fuck do I do? I'm like lvl 30, how do I exactly progress to the end game that is making dosh?

usually right before an update.

Does Motor Wars include some of the new stuff like the Mongul and that VTOL sea-plane?

>Grind heists until you can afford a business and vehicle warehouse
>Steal and sell cars
Profits achieved.

>buy regular luxor
>store it in hangar
>paint it metallic gold
>you now own bootleg gold luxor

>Alpha Z-1 is faster than Hydra
youtube.com/watch?v=VgS1g6dZovI&t=65

>Titan defense
>destroying helis so fast they spawn right in front of you
>close quarters air-ballet of death

real nice

>NPC ineffectively Aloha Snackbars Titan
>genocide continues
>accidently myself
>eject
>call in Ultralight as titan closes the distance to its waypoint
>catch that motherfucking crate in mid-air
>escape to the hangar, firing on enemy helis who dare to get too close

JAyyyymes Bond lmao

I hope we get a mansion dlc

Your end goal with the best efficiency would be a CEO office + vehicle warehouse.

anyone else on PC who keeps getting "rockstar servers failed to process transaction" when selling bunker stock, it doesn't seem to matter if its in a populated session or not, 50/50 chance it happens, I don't lose bunker stock when it does happen but its really fucking annoying to have to redo the mission every time

xth for reminiscing the days of old

the worst mission I've ever played in ages.

literally the best

Unironically push Alt+F4 then escape to come back from the Quit? prompt and it will usually resync.

Script Hook update when ?!

Ultralight is fun

Why the fuck do my tattoos keep disappearing?

>Spend two days trying to do the prison heist
>Between the trolls and the retards, it took a while to get to the final part but here we are
>parachuting out of plane
>it's all about to end, thank the lord
>two of the guys land on beach, I'm just behind them
>the demolition guy with the helicopter lands on both of them
>the guys that got crushed leave
Don't even know anymore

360 SPINSCOPE

ITS A DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY

try playing with gtag, viva's group, or not being shit.

Would you like some help? NPareidolia

>pass user
>forced bread meme

you didn't have any worth buying so rockstar is doing you a favor

Only if you're a literal autist

I bet the globalists are behind this

Sorry, its only not fun if you are pure garbage :^)

FUN

No the best is destroying the 3 cargo planes while dogfighting a swarm of enemy Lazers.

Its a close second, but too easy.

I don't think you understand. Actual autists love doing repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time, hence why I am calling you an autist since you clinically proved yourself to be one.

>be American
>shoot distress flares
>get shot

>be European
>shoot distress flares
>get run over

>Actual autists love doing repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time
>as she plays grindy rooty shooty 5 and complains about how other people play video games

Yes please I would $5m for a mansion in rockford hills or richman, but only if you model the interiors correctly

>she

They're all easy mang. Every mission has enemies that are slows as shit, barely use their weapons, super inaccurate, etc. Even the Titan moves so fucking slow that Buzzards can keep up with it.

They obviously don't care about peopoe owning the same house since they put out stilt houses for sale, so why not mansions? And even if they did care, they could just make it where you went a room in the Playboy mansion or something.

Is the new update more lucrative than anything else? Or is it just the same old shit?

It's probably the least lucrative update since bikers.

I/E plus VIP work is still the best money maker.

Well obviously they are easy, though some shitter dont agree apparently. In degrees of difficulty though the Titan at least has a friendly moving target in ckose proximity to enemies, making it more difficult than all the others where you mainly shoot boxes.

Welp. Thanks for the response, user.

>stealy wheely 5
>a game where you can do dozens upons dozens of different things in whatever combination you want to not experience boredom for a long time
>somehow playing the game is considered as mind-numbingly autistic as enjoying shooting down one hundred insta-spawn helicopters for ten minutes straight while guarding the slowest aircraft in the game making its way to the opposite end of the map

I feel embarrassed for your parents. They could've gotten a doctor or a congressman, but sadly, they ended up with a retard who lacks basic cognitive skills.

>Finally get the Tula
>hover over people

>no one gets in

>a game where you can do dozens upons dozens of different things

Like what?

Y r u so mad tho?
Are you just a Flylet?

are you using a controller? whats your binds?

Listen, son. No matter how many times you try to convince your little autistic mind, shooting down hundreds of targets that literally ignore you and swarm a slow plane in your easymode jet doesn't make you a good pilot.

Alas, I am not surprised to see that a mere paragraph is too much for your brain to digest. Maybe stick with pre-school books for now, I'm sure you'll eventually be able to read what I posted in the near-future.

Yeah PS3 controller

You might want to take a break from the Internet, user. Becoming upset about games is a clear sign of autism.

>There are people who can't land the Havoc, without flipping it over.
>Instead of learning how to do it, they go to YouTube and claim that it's impossible, bugged, and totally not their fault.

I've never used a havoc is it different than landing a helicopter?

>Every youtube video showing the Starling has people crashing and flipping while claiming its impossible to land
>on a runway

>bombing multiple roofs is shit
>bombing one location is shit
>bombing garbage trucks is shit
>2 missions where you don't even get to fly anything cool, they just give you a helicopter and you fly to the city to ignore half of the enemies, grab a crate and get back
>stunts are shit, because you need to drive a truck in the end
>hunter controls like ass and you just shoot at buildings
>defending titan overstays its welcome
>3 cargo planes is a fine mission
>taking down jets is ok too

It's skinny and people are retarded so every time they land it while moving sideways and it tips over they think it's a bug instead of them just being retarded.

Is it worth it to buy GTA v for GTARP? I already have the PS4 version so get enough "normal" gameplay but am I being stupid since what's presented in these gtarp videos is a lot different to the reality and there's way more autism?

>These are the people who thought GTAIV driving was too hard so we got the arcade shit in V and they still crash their super duper into every fire hydrant and street light in sight

>not crashing in to every fire hydrant and street light in sight on purpose

Alpha is also fun

>Flying with the gear down

It adds stability though

You can't hide gear in that plane

>DLC entirely about flying
>Don't get rid of that retarded "turbulence" thing

That's weird, that not how you spell 'Flying a Hunter around the map and bombarding anyone who gets close while blowing up signal jammers'

So I get what flares are and how they work, but what's the lowdown on chaff/smoke? What does chaff do? Can you have smoke equipped as well as flares? Does smoke realistically actually do anything, or just let you sky-write or what?

That mission is a real waste of the Hunter.

Hunter a shit

Hunter is trash to be honest.

Stop bullying poor jammers, they can't even fight back

>because you need to drive a truck in the end
just blow up the truck, pick up the crate and get back in the stunt plane

how the fuck am I supposed to get money to afford all this new shit?

You KNOW the answer user.

>not stealth dropping 100M right before the patch
Its like you want to get fucked
go get some shark cards goyum

You don't have to buy everything. I recommend buying alpha and havoc. Both of them are really fun to fly.

what is stealth dropping?

it's when you make poopies but try to keep it silent so nobody knows

Shitting on toilet paper

stop. I'm poor as fuck and I'm tired of getting dumpstered and humiliated by all the rich people. What is stealth dropping? can it help me get money?

if you find a rich german and let him film it

sell your body for shark cards

fuck that sounds hot

Can anyone help me with some jobs? They're DED and I need the unlocks.

Nah I fucking love it. I always play with a friend, so having a second player on the cannon is going to turn it into a force of destruction.

>ywn find some dumbass who wants to roleplay as your daddy and he gives you money.
Why even play?

>waiting years trying to get people for my heist missions
>they always die in the end
>endless cycle
I'll never be rich

*gets a jet and gains altitude*
*destroys your rotors*
pshhh.... nothin personnel.... kid....

Extremely manoeuvrable too, and small. If you could put cannons on it, you'd fuck so many people up.

t. poorfags who won't be able to buy it when it gets dripped

Yay i love being killed by always off radar homing missle faggots

It's competitive gtao

>t.scrub

Whip out them flares, laddie

Starting a new character because I fucking hate myself.

Recommend me a car.

Nero Custom