* blocks your path *

* blocks your path *

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrlrUy9Avmc
youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg
google.com/maps/@40.4287988,-79.9327825,3a,86.1y,74.84h,73.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYP91ugWB6KZwpHcM5FztKg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But why

Americans treat stops signs like yield signs and yield signs like stops.

>implying im not blowing past that

>Americans are THIS bad at merging

A lot of freeway on-ramps in Maryland are like this. It’s fucking retarded

So once I find a gap I need a purpose built dragster to hit highway speeds in the 20 feet that they give for acceleration, perfect.

On ramps are for reaching the same speed as traffic and anyone who merges on at a lower speed is an absolute dirtbag that needs to get their right foot out of their rectum and onto the gas pedal. Alternatively, in a situation such as this, they need to quit driving a slow econobox or stay away from high speed roads.

>coming to a complete stop while you shouldve been accelerating to blend in
AMERICA EXPLAIN

what the fuck OP. 412 stand up. I live maybe 5 minutes away from this sign.

And no I don't stop at this ever.

>no merge lane
What kind of shithole state does this?

Yea, it's not like people aren't already hitting the brakes when merging.

i'd just blow by that shit

Engineers confirmed brainlets

>Americans treat stops signs like yield signs and yield signs like stops.
This is sadly true.

>But why
They ran short of money to build that interchange. Up the hill to the right are a bunch of residential properties that they didn't have the money to buy so they could build a proper on-ramp, so they had to do this. It's at the bottom of a hill, no less.

But this is just the beginning. This is just little piece of how fucked up this entire interchange is. If you come to visit, I'll take you for a spin in and around it. It'll blow your mind. It just gets worse and worse.

That is the merge lane, son. If you stay in the rightmost lane, you're back off the highway in like half a football field, and you'll have to pull a really egregious U-turn at a 5-way intersection to try again unless you want to wander around the hills for a while.

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN I AM MERELY TRAVELING ACROSS THIS PLANE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ARREST ME

youtube.com/watch?v=NrlrUy9Avmc

*draws gun*

CROSS YOUR RIGHT ANKLE OVER YOUR LEF *BANG BANG BANG*

THE HEDIOUS CORPUS DOES NOT ALLOW THIS

Holy fuck does this work

Generally it's best to just be polite. It can kinda work, but at the same time too, if there's not some recording backing up your side, it can also be a 1-way ticket to getting your ass beat and arrested.

If black, shot.

When to use it though? I get that if you drive like a fucking moron it doesn’t matter what you do, but when is this useful to not incriminate yourself

Here we go with the blacks are dindu nuffin victims spiel. And I'm not a cop lover.

I honestly wouldn't. A cop isn't worth his badge if he can't make up a dozen things to detain you for before he makes it to your window. And, as much as we're used to cops being shit, most of their traffic stops are for something you can get a ticket for (or there's something they can find).

All being combative on the side of the road gets you is a pissed off and frustrated cop. That's not a good thing for you, especially if you've won the shitty-cop lottery.

It's seriously not worth it.

Stand firm on things like letting them search your trunk and whatnot like that, but that dude takes it too damn far.

Never incriminate yourself. Never. That said, answering basic questions and politely interacting with the cop will go better for you than being confrontational.

Cops are pathologically afraid of negros. Sure most shoots are "good" (scare quotes because I think most of the problem here is the spectrum of force and the standards that police go by for what's considered a good shoot, but that's another discussion), but the darkies make cops piss themselves and see guns everywhere. Certain whites do too.

>several cops just immediately tell him to have a good day
wew lad

*gets fucking rear-ended and starts a 12 car pileup on the on-ramp because of a sign*

BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T GET A TICKET FOR RUNNING A STOP SIGN.

Funnily enough, he doesn't show you the rest of the recording where he inevitably does answer the questions.

Driving is not a right, it's a """privilege""".

Really though, it's just a regulated activity like trading stocks or selling insurance. If you take part in it, you're subject to regulations and their accompanying enforcement.

ARTICLE 4 FREE INHABITANT

youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

Looks like a REALLY cheap method instead of doing traditional ramp metering, which is used only when too many cars on the on-ramp start slowing down the main lanes.

Traffic levels have nothing to do with it. It's just that Americans can't drive for shit

Found it.
google.com/maps/@40.4287988,-79.9327825,3a,86.1y,74.84h,73.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYP91ugWB6KZwpHcM5FztKg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

jej

>blow by stop sign
>cop starts tailing me on highway
>get onto next ramp
>blow by that stop sign too
>cop must stop at stop sign as I drive into the distance

Entrances like the ones seen in Pittsburgh are incredibly rare, and it's also rare to see a metered ramp actually in action. Drivers vary a lot from place to place. In Louisiana, they might as well put a stop sign up at every highway entrance because despite merging lanes that's what people do anyway

Ramp metering only works for light traffic. It only takes one car, starting out slowly from the metering light to stack up freeway traffic. At that point, subsequent cars coming down the ramp just come to a stop again when they hit the jam.

>he thinks cops will play by the rules of the road even if pursuing speeders
Oh, (you).

>ARTICLE 4 FREE INHABITANT
holy shit that video. Do americans really try to act all smug about misunderstanding their own laws?

Americans don't really understand anything, especially their own laws. It's why their country is so fucked up and is now lead by an orange goblin,

cop also can't catch you if you drive faster than the speed limit since he's not allowed to speed it's illegal

CHECK MATE PIGS

Yes they absolutely can you retard. At this point I'm getting convinced all "check mate xD" posts are always wrong and retarded

They're virtually all ironic

Dad, I told you Veeky Forums was full of those pedophile hackers who'll steal your prescriptions. Go to bed.

Why am I terrified of these roads where highway traffic merges onto regular roads?

People coming off the highway know they have the right of way so they don't slow down at all. My shitbox is too slow so I always think I'm going to crash with someone so instead I just get on the right lane where you don't really have to yield.

> tfw you knew what it was just from the thumbnail.

Fuckers.

>tfw want to go from Homewood to Sq. Hill.
>tfw nigga ain't got no time for Othodox Hill traffic
>MERGE ON
>MERGE OFF
>CUT OFF PEOPLE MERGING ON AND OFF
>CUT OFF LEFT TURNS TO HOMEWOOD
>everybody's like
>wut

It's seriously one of the only excuses I have for banging it off redline. That or getting into the tubes in the left land because apparently
>oh look a straightaway
>no lane changes
>no cops
>completely open on the other side
>WELP GUESS IT'S TIME TO DRIVE 40MPH ON THE HIGHWAY
jagoffs

Great place to launch your sweet sports car. Soyboys' corollas can't cut it.

noice

at first I thought this comment was real amd just some actual idiot
then I thought better of it and decided it was bait
but such a response isn't baiting anything
so double bait?
how many layers of bait is this
HOW MANY FUCKING LAYERS
help I need to know

>Racist

Kys fag

That parkway entrance needs to be disbanded and entombed.
This is where all the Jews and chinks get on the highway. They have no need to go out that way, everything is already in the city. They are just going to the suburbs for no good reason. If they weren't Jews, that entrance would have never been added in the first place.
They just cause trouble for the hell of it. It used to be a yield lane. They didn't yield, they just went. Now, it's a stop sign it's even worse. It's stop and go traffic. They're supposed to stay stopped until a clearing happens but they don't do this. Instead, they start pulling up after they stopped and cut in line.
My cement truck broke down before there and it was glorious. Traffic actually started flown, the jam ended.

police are completely allowed to blow through red lights and stop signs if they are pursuing someone

It’s for testing the 0-60 of your car. And for burning out any carbon buildup.

woosh