/vn/ - Neko Edition

Visual Novel General #1603

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-[150512]-[jast-usa]-starless:-nymphomaniacs-paradise-restoration-patch-[english]-[h-game]-358769/#post1969267
jastusa.com/wonderful-everyday
sparknotes.com/lit/cyrano/summary.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_on_the_Galactic_Railroad#Plot_summary
vndb.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Conj-sama's review

ITT: Low-IQ moege brainlets

xth for VNOTYAY SubaHibi

B-but Subameme won third place in moe awards!

>MFW EOPs are literally too dumb to understand Subahibi.

I want to be SPOILED LEWDLY

The best part is when my waifu whispers she loves me into my ear after the mimikaki.

S-stop it! You're not allowed to disagree with the cartel. Someone, do something!
HELP
HELP

>Subahibi is one of the greatest pieces of fiction ever according to Conj
Sugoi....

Oh no, it's Win10! Try running the .exe as an administrator. Because it is an .exe and there's no reason it shouldn't be running.

>tfw no nazi Kasumi

Dont think its a zip. Thats all the files I got from a torrentlink last thread

>still no Higurashi

Have you ever installed anything from a torrent before?

The only people defending SubaHibi are payed shills, Moogy included

If you had highter IQ you would know that the top 1 in the ranking of kamiges is Baldr Sky and Subahibi isn't even in the top 20 list.

I guess that's why the cartel loves it, they are friends and are able to discuss it with each other. I who have no friends who have read Subahibi so I don't have anyone to discuss it with. Doomed to not be able to appreciate Subahibi forever. Truly, a fate worse than low IQ.

Until it gets translated.

you could always be friends with them mate, nothing's stopping you

yea just not visual novels

Deal with it.

Now is translated and it will end same or even worse than Dies Irae.

Learn English you fucking idiot.

>leaving Bokuten and Higurashi to the kiddy fiddler

Well, it's an english executable so I presume jap locale isn't needed. Move it to a partition or disk without windows on it and try running it again.

Any word on if the English translation of SubaHibi is getting released today..?

and there was also no readme

WTF BROS!! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE BLACK GIRLS! IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

Since when that pleb thought that this VN was a kamige in Japan? His autism is at max.

Frontwing's Twitter, they already released the patch to get all chapters.

Guys, how is SubaHibi in comparison with godlike CrossChannel?

I'll be your friend, user.

anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-[150512]-[jast-usa]-starless:-nymphomaniacs-paradise-restoration-patch-[english]-[h-game]-358769/#post1969267

Well there you have it. Enough spoonfeeding for today, figure out how to run Jap local yourself (which is needed for every VN, btw, not just starless)

I don't like moogy, he is an asshat, as are most of them. Out of the VN e-celebs the only ones that I've seen so far that I could be friends with are hadler, Conjy-poo, and Quof. Hadler is out of my league, Conjy- "I personally separate my life to pre-Subahibi and post-Subahibi periods" -poo is too in love with the work to have a decent discussion about it, and Quof is based but has not read Subahibi so I'm shit out of luck.

Sorry, I'll only be friends with high-IQ people that have read Subahibi

Shill

Because Higurashi is a re-release and Bokuten is pretty bad. No wonder that MG has higher priority on better VN's.

I was under the impression that you had to get the first chapter in Steam, which hasn't released it yet, from what I can see, and then apply that patch?

Yes, the same day as Saku Saku and another lesbian VN (31).

Yeah, you get the game from Steam and use the patch provided by Frontwing in Jast's site.

But is this patched approved by the cartel?

me and my cats

But Steam doesn't have it up yet.

If on Steam they will release only the chapter 1, I'm wondering if they will charge it at full price (because the h-pateh and extra chapter will be released for "free" and they're optional)

Incest is wrong.

Woah, that was deep.

I just can't get into incest. I guess it's not a fetish for me, but even if the girl is cute, her being a sibling is a turnoff.

ty

Quof is the only e-celeb we can trust. How does he feel about Subameme?

I'm sure that Steam will sell the first chapter for only 39$.
And the rest will be uploaded as a "free" patch.

Yes, they already said the game will be charged full price on Steam, the patch is meant to be used with it.

Yes, 2 lesbians fucking each other is gay.

Please tell me someone is going to upload Ne no Kami 2 after it gets released, I ain't buying from SP.

I like big tits

"Even if the patch is for free", this seems like a shaddy buisness selling the first chapter at the same price as full game.

Do you have any siblings? If so, I can understand why you wouldn't like it

hey /vn/ i was offline for a while, need someone to summary on some of the recent moege releases

>people who don't like incest is because they have siblings
This shit is retarded, I have a little sister and I fucking love brother-sister incest. The only thing is I can differentiate between fiction and reality, I don't have any romantic or sexual feelings towards my real sister.

In a few hour the best kamige of this month will be released.
I'm sure that Iru is getting wet.

What's the unique thing that SakuSaku does other than have good art

I have an imouto too and I've never wanted to fuck her or anything, she's gross.

2D imoutos listen to their big brothers and aren't huge bitches

>not wanting to take your sister's virginity for yourself

I dunno guys, whenever I read or watch mom-son incest I always end up imagining... unpleasant things. If I had a sister, I probably wouldn't be into that sort of incest either.

Subahibi is top rated moege in Japan apparently

I love Lizzie!

>More moe = more sales
Is a better moege than Subahibi (bronze award) so will sell better.
Nekopara is a proof of that theory.

Nekopara is a whole different level of moe

So Wagamama is actually pretty enjoyable. The characters are good, there are some funny parts, and it doesn't take years to get into a route. I never would have thought I would like a pink haired character but Mihiro is best girl so far, Toa is second.

I started the Toa route but it went from 0 to 100 so fast with the MC not having any problems about blood related incest that I dropped it for now. Why can't they ever do incest right. It should be a slow burn, not "I'm now going to make out with my sister in public and have sex with her after one date".

I also hate that they tease the trap and teacher so hard but neither have routes.

I only started Ashe's route but was not impressed by the romance compared to Princess Evangile or even Majikoi. I hope the others are better. Also didn't think the common route was that interesting and it was really short.

I was expecting a kamige of moege since it won that Moe Game Award thing in Japan

Well the patch is free and you can already get it. When I checked earlier all the scripts are in the patch but the 18+ stuff is only 100ish mb of CGs and sprites and voice lines.
jastusa.com/wonderful-everyday
It is just a weird way of going about things.

Just read these two brief summaries before starting Subahibi

sparknotes.com/lit/cyrano/summary.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_on_the_Galactic_Railroad#Plot_summary

>Naked sprites

Titles a blast like you said. Kaoruko is so sweet and her interactions with the MC are great.

Im getting Toa's route out of the way first, and as you said MC does not acknowledge that hes banging his own bloodline. I feel a bit more than half way into it, but in Toa's route it feels like the other character interactions also diminish.

On the bright side, the other 3 girls look absolutely great.

user I asked for vanilla stuff,I have no interest in Subahubi

I would be nice if somene could put back the dog CG's where they should be.

>not impressed by the romance compared to Princess Evangile

Not that Evangile's romance was flawless but if you are looking for more of it, you're going to be looking for a long time.

The enlightenment I feel by reading Subahibi is like nothing I've ever experienced before. This it no mere work of art. After I read truly moving pieces that changed my life and way of thinking like FSN and DI, I find Subahibi to go beyond even those masterpieces. Words fail me and my thoughts falter as I write this, as I'm being remade by Subahibi. The entity expressing this will cease to exist in a moment's notice, as it transcends. In this moment I am no longer a man, I am no longer just a human being. I am enlightened, I am intellect made flesh. In this moment, I am euphoric.

What do you think about CrossChannel?

Leave the best girl Kaoruko as last and be prepared for some hate in Ashe route becasue she's a cold bitch.

I wrote a book about it, actually.

>vndb.org/

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki (2017-08-31)
Princess Evangile W Happiness
Wagamama High Spec
D.S. -Dal Segno-
Libra of the Vampire Princess
NekoPara vol.3
Hatsukoi 1/1
Neko-nin exHeart
Chrono Clock
D.C. III ~Da Capo III~

It was translated by Ixred-> Moogy hate Ixrec -> Cartell bully him -> now Cross*Channel is shit.

I was looking at it earlier. I can't really tell if what I have tried is going to work or not without having the game.
They had one line change and then removed the ev8108 image from what I can tell.
The main problem is repacking it all after putting changing stuff back (and upscaling the original image in waifu2x to match the new resolution).

Hi GHS. I'm reading your masterpiece rn

Don't forget
Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road (2017-09-03)

>I'm now reading Night on the Galactic Railroad because of Subahibi

Woah, this game IS actually lifechanging.

By the by, it was also translated by Shaft.

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

I hope it serves you well. The way to enlightenment and ultimate gnosis is within your grasp, as it is within those of others. You made a difference for yourself the moment you reached out for it, while the ones rejecting it are sentenced to darkness and ignorance.

>was also translated by Shaft
Yeah, I remember him mocking Ixrec tl an releasing a partial patch with worse tl than him.

Yes, Father. Hallowed be thy name.

I fucking wish.

Sumika is shit, Alternative route split with Meiya as the main girl when?

Don't forget the 400+ page fanfic.

What's the MoegeOTY 2016?

Libra