Luxury Modifications

Hey, Veeky Forums
I love the style of the newer Honda Accord Coupes. They're beautiful cars.
Unfortunately, they're not the most luxurious. I was lucky enough to come into one recently, and I love it. But I'd like to make it stand out from the others on the road without ricing or ruining the car. I want people who ride with me to go "this is a HONDA?!" (they already do, but only the ones who don't know cars). I'd like to make it look a little nicer outside too, but I don't like flashy. I like subdued and sophisticated, so I'll probably be getting a set of luxury touring wheels and tires at some point. The car already has 6000K Xenon headlights outside and a pioneer infotainment system inside, as well as floorboard courtesy lights (the latter of which I wired myself and am quite proud of!).
Anyway, what could I do to make this feel more like a mid-range luxury car? Include a price quote if you can. I don't want or need a race car, so I'm not open to suggestions that involve ruining a beautiful thing.
>inb4 buy a luxury car
No. I want this car. Pic related is my new povertymobile

look up headliner mods

>Anyway, what could I do to make this feel more like a mid-range luxury car?

Buy an Acura

Here's a list of what's already been done, what I'm going to do, and what I'm considering:

DONE:
-Infotainment system
-Previous owner installed Pioneer Amp in the trunk
-Red LED courtesy lights (pic related)
-Previous owner added 6000K H11 35W Xenon Headlights, took the time to aim them low enough to be street legal, they have AC/DC ballasts and everything
-Previous owner added a new air intake, but I don't plan on adding any other engine modifications, so it's all alone
-Previous owner added USB 3.1 port
-Previous owner added Pioneer infotainment system and a dash kit to accommodate it
-Previous owner added hands-free bluetooth phone calling

What I will add in the near future:
-Backup camera
-Luxury wheels and tires (but I still want to do much more research on what all those numbers mean, and how to know if a new wheel will fit without rubbing and whatnot). Plus I don't wanna go and have to recalibrate my speedo if I can avoid it
-New speaker system hopefully with a 10", two 8"s, two 6x9"s, and two door 6.5"s as well as a new amp for the 10".
-Soundproofing so that I don't hear the road and the people on the road don't hear my car's speakers (that's obnoxious as hell)
-Minor cosmetic repairs to the interior and exterior that come with the car's age

What I might do as of now:
-rubber floor mats (easier to keep clean)
-rear windshield wiper
-new bottom grille
-power-closing sideviews
-lane assist?
The problem with those "mights" is that I have no idea where in the world I could take it to have those done.

No Acura is as sexy as that Accord coupe. At that point, I may as well buy an infiniti coupe since for the same price I'll be getting rwd

words cannot describe how dumb these posts make you look

>installing lane assist

confirmed for elaborate troll thread

>-rear windshield wiper
>-power-closing sideviews
>-lane assist?
Not worth your time and money, the only place that could do it would be a custom shop. It’s a fucking accord bro, just drive it

>luxury wheels
Will look minority as fuck

I have a sneeking suspicion OP is some kind of street shitter. I see a lot of customers' cars and street shitters are worse than dindus when it comes to pouring money into shitboxes.

You got me. A few of those were in there to get a reaction.
But I'm not joking about the wheels. I don't want to add anything retarded. Just something that looks a little nicer than the stock wheels. Like pic related.
If you thought I meant blinged out rims, then no. That is ridiculous and stupid. Sounds like a good way to walk out to your car sitting on cinderblocks.

But yeah, I was joking about the entire "might" section excluding the rubber floor mats. I want those.

>6000k headlights
>aftermarket radio
put the 4300k and stock radio back in faggot.

Fite me for it, ya wanker

>6k
5k is actually white
6k is blue ricer shit

No, the light they put out is definitely white. I have eyes that can see and such.
Just to be sure, I checked the manufacturer website for the lights and it lists the 6000Ks as "Crystal White"
It then lists 8000K as "Crystal blue" and 10000k as "Blue"

>headliner mods
Think I'll go with a leopard print

i was thinking more like the fiber optic starfield on the phantom but whatever works

stock radios in econoboxes are not worth preserving

like 9 out of 10 super stretch party-night limos have?
RR's may look classier if you're into that, but I image any "mod" will be more like a cheesy club-crawler mobile

leave room for the Switch and maybe a mini-fridge for soylent

Maybe some nice chrome 22s to distract peoplr from your color mismatched fender and door.

I was actually just gonna add a full-sized freezer to the trunk, but thanks anyway

Feels like b8 but I'll reply anyway

Get a dash cam system, maybe even a 360 degree one, and install auto dimming side and rearview mirrors. Sorry but I have no specific recommendations for them

I'd leave it as is.

lol fuck off nigger