MAKE IT STOP!

Why does every car have this same grill?? Some cars even have random functionless holes with this shit in it.

Aren't there any other grills?

Muh aggression
Muh sporty

>grill
user, i think i have some bad news

By ignoring my thread you're supporting this mesh-hell!

It's objectively the best looking grill. It's aggressive because it has so many sharp lines but still let's through a solid amount of air. It also looks more expensive than a regular simple crossing pattern.

I really don't mind it on every car, I do mind it in fake vents. I think that's the number one reason I hate the new Civic Type R. How can you have a top of the line model with 4 huge fake vents where each one is larger than my fucking head. How is that at all acceptable? Who the hell approved that design? Why didn't they at least make the fake vents more convincing? They're so damn shallow it's fucking pathetic. It's honestly a giant middle finger at any buyer saying, we know how stupid you are and we're going to exploit it.

sauce?

>21st centuru
>grills

My car has this, the main area around the radiator/intercooler is functional but either side under the fog lights is fake and it really annoys me, I really want to delete it

>I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM

It's sacred geometry, bees and jews do that

I've been thinking about getting that kinda grill for my miat

Because it's the best best grill design . You don't want your hot dogs weinies to fall in the fire pit.

I'm replacing the missing grill on my 72 duster with expanded metal mesh, Roadkill style.

Thanks for reminding me that I should get hexagonal expanded metal mesh.

Totally with you OP.

Plus those holes are so big that you see all the dumb shit behind them.

Expanded metal is a specific type of process where they punch slots in sheetmetal and then pull/stretch the material out to open up holes.
Hex is not expanded metal.

that looks awful. get the abarth hardtop desu

Because like every other aspect of current automotive trends. Everyone went to bland, generic styling. Get cars with character, you will get a better grilles.

Your old cars look like shit, gramps

so what looks good?
>inb4 late 80s-90s shitbox

i ain't yer gramps, sonny boy!

The honeycomb pattern is stronk so the grills can be made lightweight but still durable

Lemme guess. Your some sorta edgy ricer fanboy

>implying that the patterns actually gonna make a difference if something hits your fucking grille

It would be easier on the tooling for a flat grille with a couple lines across it. It's purely aesthetic, there's nothing 'stronk' about it.