pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous Greater Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9U577pfFeFI
youtube.com/watch?v=DgQOrmlNxYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice meme.

inb4 massive amounts of shitposting
i kinda wanna roll a wizard but i already spent my blacksmith gifts this season on a monk and promptly decided fuck monk

>d3 is so dead it doesn't even have a general anymore

jesus christ what's happening over at blizzard. all their games are dying and failing now.

just reposting this I've been trying to plan build based on The Goddess Unleashed.
I haven't had a lot of success desu and most of my attempts resulted to be too much expensive for the showed dps.
For example pic related is probably my best attempt at it (if we only look at the DPS), but it's using quite a lot of expensive uniques:
>Kaom's Heart
>Xoph's Blood
>The Taming
>well rolled Doryani's invitation
>well rolled Rat's Nest

an easy way to increase the DPS would be to use an Abyssus, but I'm not a fan of that item, especially if I only have 6150 hp so I'm not going to include it

If anyone of you has a good build using that meme sword I would appreciate if you could share it.

What is GGGs master plan behind nerfing ES into oblivion ?
Did they do it so they can buff it next patch and reddit will praise them ?

GGG likes to over-nerf things and then slowly re-buff them until they're """just right"""

If I wanted to read an in depth guide about a spec I don't know I wouldn't ask for tips you wank stain. Also nice attitude, enjoy your mom's basement.

wish poe had d3s graphics and UI

Diablo 2 end game is superior to PoE

Give up on that garbage sword user and make a build around the new rippling thoughts sword instead
Would appreciate it a lot

Daily reminder to drink two litres of water a day, eat five portions of fruit and vegetables a day and to have 7k+ life at all times.

just use an abyssus

if you have evasion/block you wont even notice the phys damage because nothing hits you anyway

almost all oneshots are avoidable and if they aren't use fortify and arctic armor, the DPS from an abyssus is better than any 2 aura combos anyway

d3 hasn't had a general for years
it had one again for a moment when ros launched and that was kind of it

What is a "portion" of fruit

>get a vaults of atziri map from atziri (lol)
>"heh I'll run it for the completion bonus I guess"
>find a 144% rarity 97% quantity bisco's and a The Queen card
alrighty
that's probably more value out of that single vaults than every other time I ran that map combined

>five portions of fruit
americans at it again with their retard units of measurement

>97% quantity
bisgo :-D
you can sell that for 200 chaos now or something

we know

>haha bro just use evasion nothing will hit you lmao
Thats not how evasion works
The poor guy will get 1-shot

It was bound to happen eventually
J-just like me eventually getting laid
R-right?

>litres
>americans

fucking eurocucks again

go eat your one foot of half a portion of twelve ounces fistful of burgers you fat american

not even sure what I'll do with it, I can fit it in my gear setup without losing much, I think I'll stick with it for a while and try some of that placebo

I like talking swords, but yeah using rippling thoughts would be way way easier.
abyssus gives a ton of extra dps but I would only use it on ranged builds or totems

250 easy.

Adventure mode objectives makes gearing up incredibly easy desu

>spelled /poeg/ wrong
>trying to attract D3 shitters to our general
Stupid D3nigger

Baited for this exact response

d3 nigger speaking
i was already here playing poe instead because it's better in a lot of ways

Whats the stupidest shit you did when you were new to POE/D3?

Deleted a mirror of Kalandra lol

play d3 on release

I used to quality maps with 20 chisels rather than quality them when they were white

Did it on about 20+ maps before realizing qualitying everything white gives 5% per one

Used to quality gear AFTER socketing and linking

I played Saboteur

Used to play exclusively flame surge totem builds

that skill used to cost 150+ mana back in the day

Use to be a hardcuck player.

waste jews in a shield for a 4 link when the max is 3 good ol´days in beta hahaha

>D3
Bought the game

>PoE
RIPed to Hailrake, RIPed to normal Piety, got to maps and died to bone rhoas in a 66. Basically I was just a massive shitter.

>use 340 pdps Lioneye's I bought for 1 alch all league
>manage to save up for a 400 pdps harbinger with meta rolls
>it feels like shit

Well at least I didn't take too much of a loss on it and now I can get something else, I guess.

hailrake is a menace

Is this worth anything? When I plugged the thats into poetrade the only match was someone who had a similar belt up for a Mirror of Kalandra.

15-20c at best low life roll and only duo res
the only redeeming part about it is the wed and the implicit

Was, he's easy as fuck now. In beta he would offscreen you with ice spears and you'd just die after getting frozen because you don't have a heat flask yet.

>rhoas
even normal rhoas were instagibers in beta tho.
they were badly coded and usualy their charge was unavoidable half screen away

That's actually more than I expected. I figured it'd go for 10c tops. Thanks.

Most people want WED and double res over triple res, retard.

Plus the desync. That's when you'd get stunned by invisible rhoas, then you'd get resynced only to find out you're completely surrounded and then die.

>tfw spent 885c on 6L starforge
>lost will to grind exp and more chaos to afford kaom's heart and better rings

Yes but wed and double res belts arent worth nearly as much as wed + tri res + life you fucking retard
I bought a wed + 90 max life + duo res belt for 14c

That's what happens when you pick a boring ass decades-old build

That always happens to me when I spend too much of what I have on one item. Once I get back over 200c ish I start to feel better again. I try to over save now though.

Serves you right for playing a 3000c build

>lost will to play after buying starforge
I know that feel bro

Fuck this bullshit
Devs forgot to add a option to change your server on console so your stuck on australia server
died 22 times to dominus and have yet to beat the lords labyrinth because i keep fucking teleporting back into mobs of enemies and back into the boss's big damage attacks

How probable is it that the stupid dog amulet is the main reason exalts are so low in price?

>league makes it easier/more consistent to get exalts
>LOL FUGG BISGOES!! :DDD

and then it was cruel/merc hailrake raping people coz back then side zones were like 3-5 levels higher than the main quest areas and most still had shit res since it was freshly lowered

youtube.com/watch?v=9U577pfFeFI
I AM YOUR GOD

He's just pissed because the rest of his gear is too shit to make up for biscos lack of stats.

Anyone else getting logged out of twitch all day
Can't fucking watch streams on my phone and it's the only thing I can do here, other than shitposting in here

well harbinger is boring as fuck for one, if it was legacy/breach it'd be easier to grind out levels and currency and more fun, only options are running maps and lab until I can afford to gear hard enough for shaper

>take off my amulet
>lose 40k dps and 200 life
FUGG BISGOS :-DDDDD
BORG BORG MY FUCKING ASS

If it did it was still by design. You are delusional if you think GGG doesn't manipulate currency drops on a macro scale.

what ammy gives you 40k dps
some unique?

>more consistent

it's gay and no one cares about it, also no one uses exalts because slamming will 95% never pay off and few things are worth slamming

but... barg

You don't enjoy The Beachhead at all? Don't get me wrong, breach and legacy were better but I still enjoy chaining Beachheads. Get Zana 8 and Breach every map.

>tfw corrupted a lv21 swt in my 2nd try

sometimes lucky
what should I level offhand now? purity of fires?

Im playing an ele wander and got an ammy with crit multi, crit chance, life, 15% all res and added lightning damage

report this thread

>d3
played the game more than a few hours, honestly. I didn't like it from the start but was enthralled by the graphics and the fact that it was new, plus friends played it.
>poe
didn't keep playing the game after it launched. I was so annoyed by desync that I just couldn't handle it, but I've missed out on so much that its going to be years until I feel like I know a lot about the game.

>Put on biscos
>Make an extra 100c+ a day
>still have enough surv and damage to do breached t14/t15 maps

How much DPS do I need for beachhead, does it pay for itself, I've never really gotten one but I've played with others in it.

give me a fun marauder end game build

>You are delusional if you think GGG doesn't manipulate currency drops on a macro scale.
...That's how RNG works. Why would they even need to loot at how many are dropping unless there's something critically wrong with the system?

You need enough DPS to run a white T15 map

They have always given me more value than they would have sold for

>swap in xoph's blood for biscos
>still oneshot packs
>never do any maps without arena for boss room
>swapping 1 amulet and 1 gem takes 3 secs most
>enjoying both of the worlds
Who's the shitter now?

[any skill] VP Berserker
just use [best in slot] weapon

No can do, kiddo.

If you run biscos and sell the maps you drop I'd think you would get your money back. It's basically as dense white T15.

>If you run biscos and sell the maps you drop
the amount of map drops you get are insane. you would rather shoot your brains out than trying to trade all these fucking maps for chisels. only for 1 chaos or more would be worth the time, even then only maybe

What fucking amulet is giving you 40k DPS?

Pandemonius mayb

You didn't commit treason, did you, poeg?

>still no slower attacks support

Reminder to report fandabear1/generaltso/CuteDog__/whatever stupid chink name he's going by for RMT

Marauder and fun don't belong in the same sentence

who? where?

Can't think of a single application for this.

Dumb chink streamer that RMTs every single league, even did it on stream once and got out of a permanent ban because he cried to GGG and reddit and asspulled some "it was a joke!!!!" bullshit

do I really need to explain that it would in return increase the damage of the attacks? I thought it was implicit that it would have to do that to justify its existence

but user he chanced his headhunter

I feel like he doesn't RMT but he trades and is friends with people who do so he's kind of second hand RMTing

It's obvious he doesn't get everything legit though and takes """loans""" out etc etc

>hybrid general

Is diablo 3 THAT dead?

>playing with 5 solar guard spectres

youtube.com/watch?v=DgQOrmlNxYc

Go back to rebbit you sour grapes retard.

He was banned for temp to standard trading you ignorant poorfag.

>there are pathetic rmters in my general
please get out

>he fell for the biscos meme

enjoying the placebo, user?

>buy perfect biscos for 120c 3 weeks ago
>it's easily sold for 300c now
>it paid itself back within 3 days

what meme my dude