/tsg/ - The Sims General

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STbhaqsBJB0
mediafire.com/file/1oqs429rs44636s/DreamHair(version2) by Kiara24.7z
simfileshare.net/download/230290/
mediafire.com/file/esfch0tkkfd7dlz/Grace Song.zip
imadako.tumblr.com/post/164673621426/low-rise-panties-knee-high-socks-shorts-set
chiefwhiskers.tumblr.com/post/157947192673
theslyd.tumblr.com/post/142847911386/anti-crown-2-versions-unisex-find-it-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POST HOUSES

>implying i can build houses
i just furnish apartments

I often think of downloading or building as many of the waifus from this thread as possible and throwing them onto a fat black cock, posting it back in the thread just to see the reaction.

That is all.

Half of the sims in the docs are mine, and I genuinely don't mind. Just happy they get use, since I just open up CAS, make husbando/waifu, save to library and quit.

I don't think anyone would really care, desu. I don't think anyone in this thread has a waifu sim they really care about. Might be like said, where they'd just think it's cool to see someone else use them.

start with buff nerdy faggot

>got jumped latenight in the library
Ouchie

Hey user, the hair is from the backyard stuffpack.

youtube.com/watch?v=STbhaqsBJB0

Hokay, sorry for the wait but I got the two pieces of cc that you wanted.
The long hair is:
mediafire.com/file/1oqs429rs44636s/DreamHair(version2) by Kiara24.7z

And glasses:
simfileshare.net/download/230290/

I do this but keep the pics to myself

What's /tsg/'s best moment?

When we all lived in harmony and shared lewds and stories

It's one of my favorites.

Post Bedrooms

Do Sims form relationships on their own or do I gotta orchestrate everything?

what the fuck and why

xth for club gatherings

tumblr thats why

Someone wanted my Grace, I would upload her to Wix site but it says only 10mb only files.
mediafire.com/file/esfch0tkkfd7dlz/Grace Song.zip

douwantherinthedocs?

Sure that would be awesome

That's an extra-spooky club you've got there.

It's all good, and sorry for the even later response, but many thanks!

Don't play with matches kids

ts3 players are so fucking annoying on the forums

Anyone know where I can get this hair?

That page 10. I wish we'd get more science-y or sci-fi stuff.

i think that's only for direct uploads, you should be fine sending just the link

crack for toddlers out yet?
ptb down all this week can't find shit

post large breasted Sims in underwear

g4tw version has been updated since like 3 days after it came out user.

i don't visit the forums often, but i feel like everyone on the forums is kind of annoying. i get the impression that there're a lot of kids on there.

sorry, user. i wish i could help

also,
>using a bunch of cc by different creators when showcasing one specific piece of cc you created for download
>not listing credits or links to the other cc you used in the previews
this really grinds my gears

never actually knew about this site :^)
thanks user

oh no

>fuck everything with a vagina in sight
>have a ton of kids
>every straight man for miles are now forced to raise a bastard child with their slut wife while my sim sits at home watching tv
It's the little things that make this game fun.

Before this thread (or the one yesterday), I thought Sims 4 was a charming game albeit too casual.

Now I'm slipping down the path of depravity with WickedWhims. Already made my first edit by editing the CAS cumshots/creampies.

I like cucking people in this game. Especially Feng.

I just want some nice, kinda messy short hair.

It depends on what kind of messy short hair you want. Maxis-match clay, right? I have a collection of short hairs, if you can give examples I can see if anything I have suits.

is this your main

Nope, I have a few 'main' households that I rotate through. I got kinda stuck on him because he was a brand new Sim I was really enjoying. I've been playing him a lot so I'll probably switch to another household the next time I play.

switch to a hot girl

We already have a ton of waifus in the thread. One person posting mostly husbandos can't be so awful.

On a semi-related note, it's too bad the person who made thigh-pudge legs only attached them to a panties mesh. I need more shorts and skirts accessories now.

TooI me a bit to find some references but /s/ came through.
I know some of these have decent Maxis options already, but I'd always like more options, and non-Maxis Match is fine too. I haven't decided which way I'm gonna go yet.

Oh yeah, these are super cute. I'm not sure if I have anything quite like this but I'll dig around and see if I can't come up with some examples to toss at you tomorrow!

what thigh pudge legs
what's so bad about panties mesh

These:
imadako.tumblr.com/post/164673621426/low-rise-panties-knee-high-socks-shorts-set
There's nothing WRONG with panties but I like having a variety of normal streetwear outfits.Since they're tied to the bottom half/underwear, it limits the outfits I can have with thigh-pudge, which is a damn shame.

which slot would you rather have them attached to

It'd be nice if they were an accessories mesh instead for leggings or socks, either one. Means they possibly be used with more combinations of clothes, but I have no idea how difficult that would be to make with how meshes work. So that's just a pipe dream.

Thank you, and thank you for there's good stuff here.
I need to start delving into Tumblr.
I even think I found the hair wanted.
chiefwhiskers.tumblr.com/post/157947192673

Tumblr is an adfly minefield full of hidden gems. Almost all of my favorite cc is from tumblr but navigating to it can be a damn hassle. So be prepared to learn how to hammer the back key, cancel out of pop-up windows and ect, I've gotten good at avoiding the hijacking ads purely because I'm determined to get a piece of cc.

what are you on so i can go without sleep too

You should use the chrome extention "safebrowse", it skips all adfly and other similar countdowns. Super usefull.

>i don't visit the forums often, but i feel like everyone on the forums is kind of annoying. i get the impression that there're a lot of kids on there.
sadly its mostly adults who are not kids for a long time anymore. ts3 fans are the worst tho they cant shut the fuck up about their ugly pudding faced sims and open world

She has no time for zombie thots

"Well time to play some games I guess."

I'd honestly just find this funny. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to upload any of my sims.

no but i know where you can get the crown

Tell us user.

theslyd.tumblr.com/post/142847911386/anti-crown-2-versions-unisex-find-it-in

Based user. Thanks.

his stuff is so good (especially the bags), would recommend but it stands out if you don't pair it with other cc

Thanks for finding it.

When did she gain weight? I don't remember her being that big.

Anyway how is everyone today?

I want more supernatural lifestages...

>tfw downloaded 170 files of clothing and make up just today and i'm not even done yet
that dress in the middle looks great, mind telling me where it's from?

I wonder if they would make a new one in TS4?

The dress is from the city living expansion, the default color is an ugly brown.

I do too, but not the same old vamps and ayys. I want an evil alien species.

EA, give me Greys or give me death

Make your alien a vampire and get the violent mods/drain all blood mods. :^)

Is it possible for NPC Sims to do that wickedwhims actions by themselves? Thought it'd be kind of funny to see people fuck around at home and I'd just visit them.

i should probably stop

It's released for the patreons already. Don't know how long new releases are timed exclusives for patreons though.

WW updated on Loverslab a few days back, autonomy's public now.

cmon user, no one actually uses the non-patreon versions of things
>mega dot nz/#!gfpBgLQQ!6iqrRNyRVLrtKyl1lpjLQtQ-WJ1CruQRgB5fbPkkypE

The one on loverslab is actually up to date for once

So once I update my ww is autonomy for npcs automatically on? I can walk in on sims fucking?

amazing

please

Are there even TS3 horns that don't look like shit?

Can't promise anything but if you have an xna model from a game or something I might be able to port it.

I'm who you replied to. Thanks for the link!

I haven't actually gotten the game yet though, thinking about it. I was surprised to see how active the lewd community was for it.

>disables loli stuff

Damn...

I do have safebrowse and it skips most of them but certain adfly links don't actually let me through, it's weird.

The board doesn't want me to post any links so check out newsea's free hair, Kijiko's hairs, ddeathflower has some 'clayified' versions of short hairs, and blahberry-pancake on tumblr has a conversion of Cazy's Notorious that I think you might like too. Nothing in TS4 is gonna look as good as those pictures, sadly.

Friendly reminder that 3 > 2 > 4 > 1

2 > 4 > 1 >3

>unironically liking 4, the only game in the series where plots are separated by 3 minute loading screens, without any actual world inbetween them

This is also my ranking, though not in terms of some metric of 'objectively good' (in terms of content quantity, 3 outshines them all) but the amount of fun I've had. 2 was by far my favorite in almost every regard, 4 my playstyle is very different but it really suits what I like right now and I'm happy with my game. While I liked 3 at the time, in retrospect it still ranks lower for the issues it had and the fact that I was never fully happy with how my Sims looked. As a very visual person, that was a big deal. 2 and 1 still win in terms of gameplay.

>three minute
Stop playing on your Thinkpad from 2003.

Thank you. Found some really nice hair.

Hard to compare when TS4 doesn't have all it's expansions yet, but I think it's 2>3>4>1 for me right now. But it might change to 2>4>3>1 when TS4 gets it's inevitable Seasons EP. I dunno. Guess we'll see.

By the way, how many more EPs/GPs/SPs do you guys think will be made for TS4? Kinda get the feeling we're nearly halfway there with how long it's been since release. I mean, there's still a lot missing from the game, but EA won't we working on this forever.

Awesome! Glad you could find stuff you liked!

I believe they've already said Sims 4's development cycle will be longer than prior games, which makes sense. I'm actually happy about that.

>Anyway how is everyone today?
Going back to university next week after 4 years of shitty jobs, it's gonna be tough.