91 MR2

Just bought an NA 91 MR2 with 103k miles (just inspected) for $3,500USD. How'd I do?

It's just $3500, if it runs thats great! if not who cares, it isn't alot of money.

post mas pics

It runs great, and I'm very happy with it. More pics incoming

>new non-OEM paint
>rice wheels
>tinted windows

You overpaid on a car that’s been flogged and beaten hard for the last 15 years

OEM aquamarine pearl paint, and owned by a mechanic who went through hip surgery

>mechanic bought the car cheap for a quick flip
>newfag can’t quote posts

Posting on mobile, but I've known the guy for a few years. Say what you will

Don't listen to the tripfag, he's talking out his ass. Enjoy your MR2 man, it looks nice. That being said though get some smaller wheels, 80s/90s Jap cars look like shit with big wheels.

Found stock wheels on CL for 50 bucks, so I'll pick them up this week.He gave me new front rotors, too.

paint looks good, give it a good polish and protect that paint with a sealant. 90's clearcoat was not so forgiving

>3 MR2's near me
>2 SW20s and 1 AW11
>all 3 of them are ragged out
>the red sw20 is missing a front bumper and has "tasteful mods" on it.

I get depressed seeing them running around.

Fucken steal. Wish I found bargains like that.

tfw a bunch of sw20's in my area for €5k and under and most unriced and clean-looking but have no garage or any mechanical skills

>rice wheels
>rice car
Retarded trip fag

go blow a headgasket

Nice find op. I'm looking at a 91 FC on Sunday.

You did reel good but get some respectable wheels. Those things are
1. Clearly cheap shit
2. Ugly
3. Tires are too low profile

>get blown the fuck out by not knowing what you're talking about
>b-but you didnt quote my post HAH I WIN

I just picked up my 91 turbo swap a couple weeks ago, drove great 500 miles back to my place, then shit the bed. Im thinking its a bad ignition coil so it shouldnt be too bad. Cant wait to get this thing running again, its a blast. Good find OP, i paid 3400 for mine but the paint is worse and i need to replace some interior trim pieces

Forgot pic

Looks good user. I just recently got my 91 turbo for 6k. It will eventually need a paint job though

nice picture bro, you gonna stick to the silver paint job?

how are tripfags still allowed in this board.

the day of the blog soon

do you know how much it costs to paint a car? do you know the process to properly do it?

its painstakingly one of the hardest things to do.

What does that have to do with fuck-all?

I used to think you were cool but I guess you've always been sorta retarded lmao

Sand it prime it and take it to macco faggot