WTF I HATE ELON NOW!?

WTF I HATE ELON NOW!?

yeah, the more countries and people that fuck america over the better.

i hate elon now too for pointing that out.

I don't like Elon Musk but he raises some decent points.

>t. brainlet

>two conmen arguing on the internet
ok

lol idiot

kek, he's a please responder

Elon is right on his last post actually.

It's not just US auto companies, but several clothing companies as well.

Cool corporate marketing bro

Who buys chink cars though? I can't even name one brand.

Buses and specialty vehicles.

Basic idea right now is to ship over parts from China and final assembly in the states.

>Elon is right on his last post actually.
China has a law that the companies in china must be majority owned and controlled by Chinese.

Can no American brands make those?

Based Elon, those soulless fucks think they can do what they want without retaliation

Theu can and do. China has the venture capital and willingness to take risks. So they are squeezin into the us market through the less regulated auto segments.

Musk is being disengenious here, he damn well knows this is a percentage that only holds value on the scale of trade.

simply put, chinks buy a lot of our cars, we buy none of theirs.

on the last post, It is the choice of the company weather or not they choose to agree to china's terms. They could just as easily pull out.

As to the 100% Chinese owned businesses in the US, this is a decent strawman. If you take a look at the sheer number of 100% US owned businesses and governments all over the world then those 5 look really small.

Why? His quasi protectionism is probably the only thing I'd back him on.

How long do you think that will last?

seeing as Americans have been raised to hate Russia and hate Chinese made goods, and they continue to hate Russia even tho they have had no good reason to for the last 37 years, I see no future for Chinese auto brands here.

chevy cruze, look it up

FYI:
>"We are going to be doing a reciprocal tax program at some point, so that if China is going to charge us 25% or if India is going to charge us 75% and we charge them nothing ... We're going to be at those same numbers. It's called reciprocal, a mirror tax," Trump said after reading Musk's earlier tweets out loud.

Depends
When Haval entered the land of Oz, I was intrigued and tried it out.
Surprisingly cheap and European-quality interior.
The Drive is decent, very quiet.

Within a year, they kicked it up a notch and introduced the Haval H9 Ultra, even outrageously better than before.

Similar Chinese contenders like LDV D90 are ridiculously well-specced for what they are.
Only reason why Americunts would hate them is the fact they only have 4-cylinder engines and for Haval being a cunt, not bringing over their diesel range.

>marketing $60k+ cars to a board where the average poster drives a car they bought on craigslist for less than $5k

shut your alex jones watching ass up

stupid yakubian

>uses the word chink
>also has no idea about how China has our balls in their hands (economically)

I can't imagine being this ignorant.

Believe it or not.
SAIC & Haval are some of the top competitors in the Chinese car market but they are not the only ones.

There is still Geely/Lynk & Co, WEY, GAC, Changan Motors, BYD & Hongqi.
All of which can easily outcompete the Koreans and even the Japanese/Americans

The Chinese electric supercars like NIO, Qiantu are also releasing their cars on the market this year

Volvo and Lotus are owned by a Chinese auto manufacturer now (Geely).

They owned Volvo since 2010 and they recently acquired Lotus from Proton.

>Only reason why Americunts would hate them is the fact they only have 4-cylinder engines
You literally have no idea what Americans like.
There are so many 4 cylinder cars on the road in the states. Americans just have an extreme distrust with Chinese products.

>Americans just have an extreme distrust with Chinese products.

I've always found this kinda funny since 99% of all the shit we own good or bad are Chinese made or partly Chinese made.

ya that's a nice car brand, I like that one as well.

like I said in my post that started this whole chain here
its just an inborn reaction, most people don't even stop to consider what is and is not Chinese but if you brought it up they would declare that they don't like Chinese made things

Not just by Chinese, but by the Chinese government. And they have the right to seize all assets at any time.
The "American" cars sold in China are made by companies that are joint ventures of American and Chinese companies, and of course are majority owned by the Chinese government. Of course, the Chinese companies steal all of the IP related to the cars being manufactured, which is why 100% Chinese cars have improved so drastically in quality over the last decade.

It is exactly the same for the US.
The USA have the right to seize all assets at any time.
This is also true for Britannia and Nihon

Most people don't have much choice. In some cases, like consumer electronics, nobody has the choice of avoiding Chinese-made stuff.

If you can't differentiate between SOEs and private entreprises, you shouldn't even poke your nose Amerimutt

>buys cheap $10 chinese product
>it breaks!
>"fucking chinese!!!"
>buys premium $30 product this time
>"wow this is so much better than that chinese crap"
>mfw the premium $30 product was made in china too

This happens all the fucking time.

not that guy but I'm confused by what you mean. all Chinese businesses are considered SOE. They are even required to have a CCP official on staff if they get to a certain size.

> There are people in New Zealand that would rather trade with China than America because fug drumpf XDDDDD
> These people have voted for the last 30 years

Like those office chairs where they put regular air instead of argon in the hydraulic tubes, so they eventually fail launching chunks of metal into your rectum.