Temporary Honda General

Damn! The other one is gone and a new one hasn't been created yet.

Get in here JustaB18, Shingo, Del, and every other honda weeb

>D16 rebuild edition /NOW WITH VTEC/

Other urls found in this thread:

milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/honda-civic-si-00/6515205254.html
dubuque.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-honda-civic-dx/6514372906.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/honda-crx-si-1991/6505668248.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XPLXm2PbOXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this worth it? The lack of details is worrysome
milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/honda-civic-si-00/6515205254.html

I like Hondas.

Ask for some more info and pictures and go look & test drive it.

Seriously though, EM1's are getting super rare. Just replace the headlights with OEM ones aswell as the wheels and remove that roof spoiler.

Anyone got experience with D15B2's? Im talking about the ones with the DPFI intakes. How difficult is it to turbo these things? i know everyone will say "mpfi swap it" because it has 4 injectors instead of 2 like DPFI. But i want to give it a try even if i gain only 30hp.

Update on my wheels so far. Buddy is doing them for me in exchange for cash. I just need to decide what shade of gold to do them in. The lips will stay polished.

Pretty difficult, I'm not sure if the stock ECU can be chipped to support boost. That, and on stock internals you'd be lucky to make an additional 30-40hp at the cost of it now being extremely unreliable. Cast pistols will melt under too much boost, you'd be lucky to get away with 5 psi, which isn't shit.

This. Most have been totaled or riced to Oblivion.
Only affordable em1s I see these days are lemons.

I'm still not used to having non steelies.
There's already an ample amount of brake dust and dirt but up on my fg3's rims.
Also why gold, wouldn't bronze look better?

I'm stuck between gold or bronze. I'll have to do comparisons later. Was thinking something like this, with silver EM1 center caps that are coming in the mail. Only $14 for a whole set.

Don't turbo a d15b2 it has pretty weak rods and will die under boost as the other user said

d15b2's have the same rods as a b7 the only one that has the lightweight rods are the d15b6's (crx hf) they are also 8 valve. however the last b2 turbo build i did exploded in about two weeks so i would probably shy away from d15's. My d16z6 stock turbo build lasted around 8 months of daily ripping and track days before a piston melted. Every rod that came out of that one came out bent too.

It'd be worth it if you can get him down on the price some. It has dumb wheels and headlights and intake, but other than that it's cool. It's probably had the shit beat out of it so look out for oil burning and oil leaks.

Sounds like too much boost and a lean tune.

D series aren't really known for being /strong/ engines in stock form though. Many people are running 200 WHP stock bottom D16's though.

Best thing I would say for you is save some money and build a D16 turbo engine or buy a B series engine and trans to swap in. You'll get nearly the same power output of a N/A B series as you would a turbo D15 and with way less fuss.

That should look really nice.

> this shit

dubuque.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-honda-civic-dx/6514372906.html

Why does this guy think his 18 year old, blown up economy car that absolutely needs an engine is worth 1200?

fuck me, my shitbox civic must be worth like 2 grand

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/honda-crx-si-1991/6505668248.html

>$13,000

Putting these GSR snowflakes on my 93 accord soon. Just until I can convert to 5 lug.
Thoughts on Acura stuff on normal hondas? Personally I kinda like it.

I don't mind it either. I'm putting Integra LS wheels on my Civic but I ordered Honda center caps for them.

i need help from a fellow honda weeb, my tach and speedro only light up bright from 2 to 6, and above 40mp while the rest of the dial is very dim, are some of my dash lights out or is this just how shitty the dashboards were made.

Husband bought me a cute little miniature. They even got the paint issues right.

>D series aren't really known for being /strong/ engines in stock
what

>want to buy old honda civic as my first car as an autistic 26 year old
>person in my town is selling a 2005 civic hybrid, 224k miles, new tires, hybrid battery recently changed, new transmission
>$1,900 USD

says that sometimes the check engine light comes on, should probably have a mechanic check it out before purchase to see if he can diagnose the issue

what do you guys think

>224k miles
>hybrid

oh no bby find something else

Took long enough for this thread to be made.

You can't throw a lot of boost at them and expect them to live

tfw shitposting my new shit in /hg/

Nice daily amigo

www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/beechboro/cars-vans-utes/-/1177648175
opinions?
94 civic vti with 271k KM advertised for $1400

Looks like the body is in exceptional shape. You'd have to go look at it of course.

around here that'd be gone already.

D15's have the weakest sleeves honda ever made.
b7's aren't any better, all d15's get sleeve walk under boost. I don't mean flex either, they will actually move up and down in the block.

>tfw no ef6

youtube.com/watch?v=XPLXm2PbOXw

If you call, ask him why he put a type R badge on a fucking EG.
Car looks good tho.

new /hg/ thread when

>"user why does your car squeak so much?"
This fucking city. Sorry if its bloggy, i just want to vent out how much i hate our roads

The gardiner is so goddamn fucked right now, I try not to drive on it at all if I can help it

I've been avoiding it ever since i stopped needing it since i changed my job
ive actually been changing every one of my daily routes to use seldom used and good condition roads.
>no eglinton
>no st clair
>no gardiner
>no warden south of lawrence
>no mcnicol
Vic park is pretty based north of eglinton but sledom left turns and lack of center turning lanes kill me

Haven't been here in a while.

Somebody finally bought my CM5 in an auction, at CoPart.

Attached: F1A1510F-E5A4-49A3-BC9F-085ACD4F4A3E.jpg (2048x1536, 800K)

Meanwhile, my Optima is still boring as ever. I may have to quit my pizza job and start delivering Chinese; my sister and her boyfriend have been making $100-$200 in tips every day, so I may use that opportunity to save up for a CD or CG Accord.

Attached: 11FC03F9-8445-4A83-9BBB-6F2D145F3E0F.jpg (2048x1536, 1.29M)

soon the streets are clear of salt

Attached: ek_garage.jpg (928x700, 513K)

Do your best and I hope for the best of luck

Attached: happy day1A.jpg (639x425, 257K)

>finch or steeles

mcniccoll is alright, user

not with those 5 inch deep potholes on the left lane and the cracks on the right lane

If you drive your car in salt, wouldn't hosing it down or power washing it afterwards basically remove (most of) the salt?

Salt is hell on cars. If you want no rust, don't drive on it, period.

>city wont allow studded tires because they claim excessive road wear
>snow tires alone cant handle ice+snow
>use massive salt trucks to clear snow and spray salt everywhere
>trucks beat the fuck out of the road and crack the asphault
>salt destroys cars
There is no escape from this hell.

Attached: 1418543141425.png (698x507, 168K)

Attached: Answer.jpg (1000x750, 314K)