Is there any basis in history for Mohammed and his supposed feats?

Is there any basis in history for Mohammed and his supposed feats?

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/bukhari/1
archive.org/details/SeeingIslamAsOthersSawItASurveyAndEvaluationOfChristianJewishAndZoroastrianWritingsOnEarlyIslam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The historicity of muhammed isn't really doubted. There are Greek, Syrian and Jewish sources from the time that refer to him. His "feats" as you describe them are another matter. Nobody believed he ascended into the sky on a winged beast except Muslims, but the Islamic empire didn't just pop up outbof nowhere. Nigga you can literally search "historicity of mohammed" on Google. It's not hard.

What about his conquests though?

And sure I can google it but there's obviously different opinions on the matter which is why Veeky Forums exists.

Arabs were the Germanics of the Eastern half of the Roman Empire, they just did to them what the Germans did to the Western half. Mohammed was a warlord, he saw Rome and Persia nearly destroy themselves. Rounded up other Arab warlords and went to war aconquering.

The Quran

Yes, unfortunately.

>had sex with a little girl
>no
that we know of

Mohammed sounds alpha af 2bh

>not wanting a pure loli wife

plebs, all of you

He busted Aisha's cherry before she hit puberty. Multiple hadiths tell us so.

You;re talking about the cocksucker that soothed an entire Jewish tribe that rebelled against him and said hey, it's okay, I'll be merciful -- then slaughtered the men and told his followers to rape the women and picked the prettiest one for himself. Typical fucking Arab... who was so successful he got quasi-deified. Nothing more

>wanting a wife at all

>the one who cucks

There is literally a reliable hadith where his loli 9 year old wife Aisha gets lost on a caravan route. A guard finds her but Muhammad's enemies spread rumors that Aisha cucked him. Muhammad believes them, goes into a cuckold depression until Allah sends an angel to calm him down and tell him he hasn't been cucked.

Has here ever been a more evil man?

>The historicity of muhammed isn't really doubted. There are Greek, Syrian and Jewish sources from the time that refer to him.
They refer to him in the same way Tacitus refers to Jesus, indirectly in reference to his followers.

When it comes to his actual deeds and sayings we definitively know very little as almost everything we have besides the Quran and possibly the Constitution of Medina are possibly apocryphal if not heavily influenced by later politics and culture.

Judging from his fruit, no.

Its referring to the time he saw his adopted son's wife naked and then had "revelations" that adopted sons weren't the same status as biological sons, so it was okay to marry their wives

>warlord literally making up dogma to get as much pussy as possible of every age
>largest and fastest growing religion

how can one man be so based?

he's like a 7th century Donald Trump

If I remember correctly, Mohamed sent letters to the Byzas, Sassanids and Axum.
Also there are a few Byza sources that talk about him after they defeated the Arabs at Muta.

The letters are, like I said, apocryphal and the Byzantine sources, also like I said, referring to second hand information on the Arabs in general. I'm not saying he didn't exist, but that most of what's been discussed so far in this thread isn't any better than the story of him ascending to heaven if not for being incredulous about the supernatural.

And that's probably a big reason why. Muhammad was literally memed by several generations of Arabs and Arabized Persians, Turks, and Jews to be "based."

>Did you just see that? I just chopped mars in half and put it back together. Am I the prophet of Allah or what?

>chopped planets in half
>rode magical beasts into the sky
>qt3.14 loli waifu
>got his own harem
>loved cats
>had a magical sword
>brave warrior guy who led a growing band of other brave warrior guys

just like my Chinese cartoons

noice try mudslime git sworded

Not really, I mean you do have all the things that he did that was against his own religion, or atleast what people say is their religion. A religion of peace with a warlord that fuck kids in the front. He is as much of a trash bag as the religion he helped shitting out.

>life of muhammad anime
I would watch it.

t. muslim

>Arabs were the Germanics of the Eastern half of the Roman Empire, they just did to them what the Germans did to the Western half
This is so wrong. Arabs left the cities and bureaucracy (so they could collect taxes) intact while Germans basically fucked everything up. Arabs were also able to integrate conquered people, mainly Christians, into their armies. Notice how all of the German kingdoms except for the Franks fail (I am looking at you Lombard) while the Arabs/Muslims ruled those areas for like a 1000 years directly.
If you really are interested in this and need a popular book on this subject matter I recommend Tom Holland's In the Shadow of the Sword. I know it got mixed reviews but it will throw you right into the controversy.
This is correct.

Would see terrorist attacks on Japan and your beheading on liveleak

The question isn't whether Muhammad existed or not. It's whether he was a sociopath, a madman, or a demoniac.

The evidence we have of Muhammad is written 100+ years after his supposed death. Muhammad himself never claim to have done miracles and only preached that the Quran (which was recited) was the only miracle, this lead into contradiction both in the Quran and the Hadith's as miracles are on full display. The problem with his feats is that there're equally embarrassing feats that are included such as:

Muhammad didn't believe the angel Jebreel visited him at first but was attacked by a spirit which gave him the first verse of the Quran.

Muhammad tried to commit suicide multiple times after his first encounter with this being.

Muhammad thought at once he was victim of black magic and thought he had sex with his partners (including Aisha) when they told him he didn't

His revelation were revealed physically through seizures, convulsion, sweating, sporadic lip movements, bell noises and fits.

He was poisoned by a Jewess woman, proclaiming to have gotten a revelation that it was poison even though his companion Bashir tasted the poison and knew it already (later died)

Told his followers to say to the pagans to kiss the genitals of their goddess (Alat)

Got a revelation that made Alat, Al Uzza and Manat to be intercessors to Allah, only to have say later he was tricked by the devil and that Allah in the eternal Quran to have erased it.

While talking about the formation of a man in a womb, a companion who was writing it praised Allah only for Muhammad to say to put it into the Quran, this lead the companion to doubt Islam and left for paganism, though later was likely coerced back into Islam.

>demoniac.
wat

See this is why I admire Muhammad as a religious founder.

Most of them tend to be ascetic, great teacher types who "turned the other cheek" in the face oppression.

Mo fucking fought back.

A person possessed by a demon. Muhammed's descriptions of his interactions with "Gabriel" fit the formula for demonic obsession/possession perfectly. The Quran was probably dictated to him by Satan.

>Would see terrorist attacks on Japan

I think of any country culturally, demographically and geographically equipped to clamp down on Islam it would be Japan.

They already don't need an excuse for blatant xenophobia. If a muslim tried something stupid I'd hardly be shocked if they quickly cracked down on the rest (around 70,000, mainly southeast asians).

SO Moses was a demoniac too?

Muhammad's encounter with Gabriel is bog standard in Abarhamshit encounters with divinity.

>visual depiction of Muhammad
DELETE

>when people think that his name was Muhammad

His actual name was Qatham (meaning damaged goods), this name is so embarrassing that it cannot be found within Sunni Hadith's, in the biography (Al Sirah Al-Halabia) on the early life of Muhammad (Qatham) reveals it only in arabic. Muhammad though in several stories outside of hadith's said to have revealed his name to a Chaldean king in Sunni Islam. Muhammad in Shia Islam though reveal his name Qatham in their own hadith's.

The name Muhammad is also a title, along with Ahmed.

The only time it mentions it was when Waraqa bin Naufal has to explain it to him, there's no evidence that it was Gabriel. It also shows that the story was a polemic response to try and prove Muhammad was a prophet but no angel attacks people, the angel's divine role is to speak and deliver a message from God.

full source:

sunnah.com/bukhari/1

Hoyl fuck are you saying religion is based on faith rather than facts?

As much as if not more as there is for geebus the kike, Moses the kike and Abraham the kike.

Very relevant: archive.org/details/SeeingIslamAsOthersSawItASurveyAndEvaluationOfChristianJewishAndZoroastrianWritingsOnEarlyIslam

It says something that he had to have a revelation that it's an issue when you have to talk about your
>wife's son

John 15:6 :If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

>This is so wrong
Mate, context. I meant Arabs were the Germanics in the sense that the Roman leaders in the east employed Arabs as their Federated troops from the 5th century up until Muhammed came aconquering. It's because these Arab tribes were the bulk of the Roman forces that after the Romans and Persians bled themselves to death, the Arabs could come in and easily sweep in. Many Arab leaders owned land in Roman borders, served in their armies, etc.

Don't forget his first wife was an ara ara rich milf

why would you want to incorporate conquered people into your empire? I know the reason, but consider this, why would you incorporate defeated foreign seed into your tribe? Theyre not you they dont understand your kind. They didnt go through your rites of passage, came from different land that evidently made them weaker, and dont commune with and worship the gods and spirits you grew up with, who you pledged massive sacrifices to to endure your victory and your campaign

>being a violent dick is admirable

Your mother would be ashamed

Not really true- there are literally thousands of accounts from his followers of his day to day life and sayings. Actually makes up a good portion of islamic law. It's extremely unlikely that he didn't exist

>why would you want to incorporate conquered people into your empire?
They pay taxes. They built your ships (like the Christians did), they fight for you (which is the winning formula for every conquering territory). Also the muslims initially had no interest in converting people.

Nope. He performed 0 miracles, hence one metric pricing he's a false prophet.

There is a difference by integration someone into your army and incorporating someone into your tribe. Or do you think the Huns righting for Rome suddenly started speaking Latin and married Roman wives?

this is now a crusade thread