Nuclear Winter Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26446/?
youtube.com/watch?v=wFu3rbizMNQ
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22418/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR ISRAELI IMMIGRANT COMPANION WHEN

Nowhere are we safe from waifu faggotry

being able to alt tab a bethesda game is pretty life changing

His assistants explain that he's constantly having to switch out for newer and more powerful bits of hardware on a regular basis. That's probably why all his shit is exposed, so they can do it on the fly.

Game won't start with the new script extender, any idea?

Just get a brief black screen before it crashes

I know f4se tends to get caught by my anti-virus programs, so it might be that shutting down the .exe since it's so new?

probWangblows Defender blocked it when I installed it and I had to tell it to fuck off

Tried adjusting permissions but it's still crashing, any other suggestions?

Verifying files through steams and deleting ini files worked

>getting the creation cuck update

This thread got real dead the past couple hours. Clearly need to say some trigger words like Creation Club or Fallout 4's lore is a fix and not a retcon.

>page 10
At least F4SE updated so I can start playing again tomorrow.

What's the canon ending for Fallout New Vegas?

Good job figuring it out user
>still no shadow boost update
guess I'll just not go into the city so my frame rate doesn't get halved

>Come on down to the Atomic Wrangler and get your picture taken with Ronald McDonald
What did the mod author mean by this

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26446/?
Going to wait for feedback and update or two, but if you can't wait and want an RPG, this just got released.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFu3rbizMNQ

I always assume it's the ending that results in the most factions still existing. So probably House, since he just made everyone get off his land, instead having the other factions be wiped out.

This is probably tin foil hat territory, but could it be that the launch of creation club was so shitty because the programmers, designers, etc. at Bethesda want it to fail? If commisioning people to do bits and pieces turned out to be a viable way to create content, wouldn't a lot of the regulars lose their jobs?

Am I the only one who feels like killing a bad guy in NV and 3 was way more satisfying than in 4?
It felt really fucked up with the victim just ragdolling like a sack of potatoes, often with the little bullet hole decals on their chest or their head fucking blown off, just really fun honestly. With 4, and the death animations each kill felt less unique and more predictable, and frankly the mo-cap vibe is so present that any bodies hitting the floor seem like they wouldn't have gotten so much as a bruise

Just get any mod that turns off death animations and leaves it to the physics then. The gunplay feels much more solid in FO4, and personally, FO3/NV's AI and animations had enemies doing that kind of slow, ugly jog at you to melee you or that equally slow approach they did while aiming down sights. Both felt incredibly game-y.

I played melee weapons my last character in 4. There's a common death animation resulting from getting hit with a melee weapon that just kind of looks like the enemy got startled or you knocked something out of their hands and they are attempting to recover said item. Even when it's the result of an instant kill. It always takes me out of it.

You might be disarming them on the same hit you are killing them.
Still the game should know not to play that animation if they are literally dead on the spot.

>As told in the Hebrew Bible, Elijah's challenge is bold and direct.
>Baal was the Canaanite god responsible for rain, thunder, lightning, and dew.
>Elijah not only challenges Baal on behalf of God himself, he challenges Jezebel, her priests, Ahab and the people of Israel.

FATHER Elijah SON HOLY SPIRIT

Is there a mod that lets you create a Nukatron at the Robot Workbench that actually has a uniform red color-scheme? I really love the look of the Nukatron torso, even if you have to sacrifice a lot to use it. But it's kind of dumb that you can't even replicate the factory color scheme because of the way they set it up.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22418/?
Gives back misc slot too.

Guys, whats the best mod that lets you have multiple companions that doesn't break the game? All the ones I used fucked up followers in some way.

I wish Fallout 4 had an undersea DLC, really lean heavily on Bioshock's success

Coming soon to Creation Club, curated and QA controlled by Big Brother Bethy for the low, low price of only 1000 BethBux.

$10? For a full DLC? Sure.

The thing about CC is that they use .esl files to avoid fucking with your load order, so thinking about it, we're never going to see any major quest mods when you consider that something like the Nexus X-03 by Unoctium is already pushing over 3,000 forms, and that's just an armor mod that affects a small number of exterior cells.

Now that the f4se update is out should I update the game and pirate the cc mods for the lulz? I don't give a fuck, but it is so easy and the toddler can go fuck himself.

cc content is unpirateable rn, need authorization tickets linked to your beth account.

This is a lie. People on the steam forums have been going nuts about it because all you need to do is make a blank esp or get the esl files and they're yours. Someone even showed off the Prey suit as a replacer for Hazmat.

prove it bitch

or shut the fuck up

No, you prove it. We've already had someone dump the esls and not a single person complained about needing more than that so fuck off Bethesda.

shut the fuck up bitch

Knew. You're just a Bethesda shill trying to get people to buy your garbage.

Kill Yourself.

shut the fuck up bitch

>tfw reddit is more competent than Veeky Forums again
All the files are on /r/modpiracy fucking retards. Took 2 seconds in google search to find them.

And they were posted here like 2 threads ago. He's just a Bethesda shill looking to DMCA any links.

this is the real thread, stop posting in this one

Other thread is pretty gay