At what point do car prices just get obscene?

I’d like a 911 one day but this is just fucking ridiculous, I could buy a house outright for this much

you could buy a house

or a better car than a 911

Well you could buy an older, base 911, not a limited edition supercar that has a huge aftermarket markup, you fucking twat.

^
Lol i cant afford a Ferrari brand new wahhh

Why would you compare house and car prices? You could buy 900T of grain for that price, why would I buy a 911???

The women that you are trying to impress cannot tell the difference between a $900000 911 and a $50k 911, in fact nobody can, the body has remained unchanged for the last 200 years.

all low-production niche market enthusiast cars will be priced to retard-tier and back because of muh exclusivity. this isn't a new thing.

Save yourself 100k and buy a used commodore instead.

>200 years

Then buy a normal one you faggot, not some special limited edition collectors item.
Cant you get a normal 991 for under 100k?

kek

Pretty sure you can get a manual GT3 Touring that looks exactly like that for less than 100k

God that green hue is burning my eyes more then that asking price

There is no car quite like a 911 but it isn't the electronics that make the car. If you plan on tracking it, you'll probably strip the interior at some point.

Look at 911s that are at least 30 years old instead.

The only 911 you can get like stupid cheap is the 996 because "IT'S NOT AIR COOLED REEEEEEEEEE" truth be told the prices for these are a fucking joke. yeah it drives great, so does a miata doesn't mean it's worth 6 figures

>911R
Nigga.

It's Australia, there's your answer everything is overpriced

They have cars in 1818 dumbass? See this is EXACTLY why this country is going to fucking SHIT, because of morons like you that hog up oxygen with your dumb bullshit. Can you please kill yourself?

I just checked and for that price you can buy every 911 turbo between 930 and 991

>falling for the teutonic jew

Just buy a corvette or a gtr.

nah the 996 isn't liked mostly due to the fuck ugly headlights.

Im keeping my '11 Malibu till it hits $2.5mil.

uhh yeah my uncle still has a 911 he bought new in 1818

you could buy a house in florida for 30k which is the average price of any car

>200

did you add an additional zero since the 90s 911's look literally nothing like the fucking ones from 2000 and onward which went to sloped front lights and sleeker body

LITERALLY

woah is that a brand new porsche?

looks just like the others

woah dude look at those sick new 911's over there

woah is that a new porsche? its hard to tell it looks just like the others cause they all look EXACTLY the same each decade

he was making a joke you autistic fucks

>get buttblasted
hahahha i was just joking

calm down, autist. you said they look LITERALLY NOTHING ALIKE which is blatantly false.. they're obviously different but the style has stayed the same all these years

The car market needs to fucking crash.

>buy muh 911 r for 800k
>its a special collectors edition
>4.0 500hp manual trans! can't get that anymore!

>porsche releases new gt3
>4.0 500hp manual trans, objectively better car

the fact that these delusional 911 r owner's are still asking these prices for these cars doesn't make any sense, you can literally just get a gt3 for less than 200k if you want this

The -ONLY- thing that will bring down the car market is if major metro areas, countries, states, cities outright ban gasoline engine cars. Even then there will always be "performance" electric or alternative fuel cars.

So essentially, it'll never crash.

Your fucking shithole of a country needs to fall off of the planet like the zit that it is. In a civilized country you can get a 650hp Vette for $120k or that piece of shit for like $200k.

That is a legitimate reason to not like it.

What woman are you trying to impress though? It seems like op is just trying to buy it because its a fast fun car

>I’d like a 911 one day but this is just fucking ridiculous

start off by not wanting the limited edition 911R

But a Camaro or Vette if you want a fast fun car. You only pay $100k extra over those other cars so you can tell people you drive a Pooorschaa.

>But a Camaro or Vette if you want a fast fun car. You only pay $100k extra over those other cars so you can tell people you drive a Pooorschaa.

there is just so much wrong in this statement.

ain't nothing wrong with a brand new Camaro or Corvette but we can break this down a whole bunch of ways.

all 3 of these cars (911, Camaro, and Corvette) are fast and fun in their own ways but also are in totally different classes. When have you ever seen a magazine compare any 911 to a fucking Camaro? They aren't even in the same price point. Fucking militaryfags buy these like hotcakes.

That being said it is also possible the person buying a 911 can also afford either a Camaro and Corvette as well or both if they got boku money.

tl;dr: stupid spouting dumb generalizations on this board. You're making everyone stupider.

Or you could buy a GT3 with the touring package for 150k, which is basically a 911R without the ridiculous price tag. It's the car that Porsche made for the exact reason to have a purist sportscar that is actually driven on the road and track.

someone looking to purchase a 100k isn't going to go "wtf you know i should get a $60k ford since I don't need to spend all this money on a car that I can comfortably afford."

OP ain't ever getting a 911. Nigga is just LARPing

>mfw I am Veeky Forums today getting triggered off facts

The US may be a shithole but I don't think we're more affected by the shitty collector's market than anyone else.

Looks like a 911 from 1960 with some rice attached