US:
Sargeras (Alliance):

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVclDSO7itY
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH yeah i LOVE ripip...
fucking retards...

lichking changed color from alliance blue to horde red still dosnt care if you're horde or ally

GRUXX THREAD BOIIIIIIS

Fourth for using Vanilla UI.

I AM MY SCARS

gratz vjera
join ripip

we're reviving ripip for antorus boys. join now!!!!!! elite players (like me!) await u!!!

Let's say I were to mention my realm and character in here. What else would an astute investigator be able to find out about me? Is there a trail leading to my private info somewhere?

I'm just paranoid.

Who are those pandas referencing?

hayvengames

Stop shilling your reddit guild pls.

Palacucks BTFO, PRESTIGE clas with best class hall passing through

>Netherlight Shadow also scales and synergies with UH, Blood and frost mastery and skills + talents
>DK is definitely the MASTER CLASS

RIPIP IS BACK BOYS
dont hesitate and join now!

Listen Scott, no one is going to know you work at Jimmy John's and you still live with your parents if you post your orc warrior.

It's okay.

Post them.

>tfw balance troll druid
How am I seen for this?

ripip is back

They should really give him a ncp role I the game.

All they can get is your battletag and that's it

'ello mon, ya talking 'bout da balance?

Trolls are chill guys even more so if they play druid.

should I keep gearing for mastery?

nice
epic
i like it

is it hard to get into mythic as ele?

Fuck man patch day hype here, anyone here up for the dungeon?! also which traits should I try out first as druid hmmm

After raiding some Tomb heroic as a healer I just realized that the ones who needed the least healing were tanks, didn't expect that

grats vjera

ripip is back!

Tanks are quite self sustaining, depending on difficulty.
Raidwide damage and triaging soakers is really where it's at

Well I somehow had in mind that tanks will take the hardest blows and need a lot of heals, but somehow they heal it away by themselves (except those rare moments when they get some debuff from boss and you just give them your holy word once to get them back to full hp)

Troll themed expansion when?

>ripip is back
wow what a bunch of shitters
TGISH WHERE WE AT?!?

Post those Illidan memes

Someone needs to make
>The virgin Illidan
>The chad Arthas

Samefag, go hang yourself please with your shit spam that makes literally no fucking sence except for your little malfunctional brain

Get battletag how? By sending me a friend request?

>being new
look at this newfaf
LMAO

here's your (You)

brainlet, please

this is creeping me out

How long does it take to unlock Argus world quests? And is it account-wide when unlocked? Asking for a friend haha

I can't handle all the bullying. What race shall I change my male panda monk into?

me on the left

what are those expresion trying to convey

no thats adgetty

How the fuck do I actually improve?
I have almost a month of game time logged on just my main and still have green logs.
I can't even finish the Highlord's return with 2 BIS legendaries and imported WA.

please kill us we look like we're from revolution 60

probably, I hear he's a slut now

>ripip actually trying to make a comback while TGiSH is already tearing Tomb apart

really pathetic desu

Using multiple IPs? How much more pathetic could you be?

>he
?
i bet you think fallaa is a boy as well

>month of game time logged on just my main

>he thinks that's a lot

>mary sue illidan just casually grabbing turalyon's sword mid-swing
fuck this meme character and everything about him, he should've died there and then

not a Veeky Forums guild

his hand was bleeding.

newfag

this game is SO hard is /ourboys/

someone make a virgin guild spammer and a chad samefag

He can't be mary sue by definition since his brother is fucking his love and he can't do shit about that but keep killing demons

Malfurion is still doing a better job even at that

>Blizzard main servers being buttfucked again with destiny2fags and OWfags

its like pottery

learn your rotation and make sure you're always gcd locked

then look at how your spec uses your CDs on certain fights

then join a good guild to reduce fight time

yeah but what about

you won't

youtube.com/watch?v=QVclDSO7itY

LUCID
U
C
I
D
NIGHTMARE

ripip is 8/9M and also tghis is not Veeky Forums lawl.....

He's arguably one of the strongest guys on our team at the moment. Guy ate another Gul'Dan skull and all the fel power that contained.

But yeah I feel Turalyon's been a bit jobbed. I wish they hadn't have done the ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF FIGHTING THE LEGION thing

Is Argus content timegated? I'm stuck in the second area with no way to progress.

what do you think nightbane is doing up here all by herself

>being anything but 11/11M t21
ripip slow to the finish again

>just spent 5 weeks leveling one
I-is enhancement at least decent?

How long does it take to become "not shit" tier player then

if you look at Azeroth from Argus, Ghostlands, Eversong Woods and Isle of Quel'Danas are missing. this rustles my tisms.

>tfw no nightbane mount

fuck that attunment garbage

>shaman tier this time around
I actually like it. Everyone likes Skyshatter recolour but this is pretty fucking rad, especially the PVP version.

Bonus points for Draenei Shaman, even though I'm playing troll.
yes
just like the suramar and broken shore shit, but only over 3 weeks instead of like 8-11.

oh wow his hand was bleeding what a huge deal
how is turalyon fighting the legion a thousand years, he's just a 50 year old dude who grew up on elwynn forest playing with sheep, wtf sort of retcon is this

Rerolling horde, what Class/Race combo should I make for a healer?

you made this reply for a few(none) neckbeard's attention.

The Army of the Light has been fighting the Legion for over a millennia but does Turalyon ever actually state he has been there for a millennia? I honestly don't know.

Male blood elf holy pally with one of the spiky hairstyles

who is on the left
who is on the right

>tfw feel like I should give Turalyon the Ashbringer for his troubles

I'm in TGISH
>guild has a ton of members
>only a few of them talk
>the few that do talk also raid together, shitpost on discord and skype together, and everything else
>most other people are just ignored
not sure why you would ever stay. Sure they do Mythic raiding and dungeons but its only a select few of them and anyone outside that circle is ignored.

male tauren mistweaver monk

They for some reason made a retarded plot point that because of SPOOPY NETHER TIME Turalyon and Alleria have been fighting the Legion for 1k years.

Which is dumb, because they haven't done anything more with it beyond... Trying to show them as badasses I guess? I don't know how it's practically any different to us in that way as if they would have just said they've been fighting non-stop for the 30 odd years since WC2, without opening up more time bullshit.

stop being a sperg and come talk to people

Idiot people don't think a constant war for 30 years would be epic so we gotta pump up those numbers.

also broken isles, northrend, bloodmyst & azuremyst isles and teldrassil

they're all gone

global warming is real

tgish is full of nothing but panda trannies

anyone want to run some mythic? add me gruxx#1488

everything about this is pic related, thanks for giving me another reminder I hate everything about the 21st century

woah who is that handsome as fuck troll

fallaa/adgetty on the left (no one is really sure which one it is but its one of the 2)
bearheart on the right

not northrend sorry, i meant the goblin starting zones, the maelstrom is there but no sign of kezan :O

>he enjoys wiping on the same boss hundreds of times

gaysco the tgish charity case

his legs dont work

What's a good achievement to link for these supposedly "YOLO" RBG groups who ask for "link achiev"?

I'm just trying to get my 10 wins for the weapon skin but all the ones that claim to be "chill" or "YOLO" are strangely selective and all the others require prior rating. Plenty of casual BG experience, but I've never really had a group so I haven't messed with RBG's until now.

glad, hero and mythic avatar

Just get fake achievment addon and link them 2K achiev rating dated with 2 years ago, they will fuck instantly off

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
based illidank