Is the extra 50k$ really worth it

is the extra 50k$ really worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMcN6SQrtcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. yes. who gives a shit?

Maybe

The logical fallacy of your question is unsustainable

This is a board comprised of virgin busriders who don't know the difference between a vagina and the inside of their mouth

You may as well ask the children of africa the difference between McDonald'sĀ® and ChipotleĀ®

This is not allowed

No. You will never use the full power of the gt3 and rs is specifically for track use.

the right answer to the question whether a car is worth its price is always the following: how much will be left on your bank account AFTER purchasing it? if the answer is "still enough to call myself rich", then yes, the car is worth the price.

get a RUF

Depends on how often you take it to the track. The RS is a much more hardcore machine, like a track car that also happens to be street legal. The "regular" GT3 is just about comfortable enough for daily or weekend use.

GT3 looks MILES better

are you a track driver or a badge whore? then yes

otherwise no

Question 1: do you want it?
Question 2: can you buy it?
Question 3: will you have enough money left to live comfortably after buying it?
If the answer to all three questions is yes, then yes, it is worth it.
Alternatively, to make it a fair comparison, ask yourself question 1 about the model that's 50K cheaper. If the answer is still yes that might be a better choice. No need to waste money on something that has no added value to yourself.

Completely depends, if you have 10 million in the bank, 50k for the extra performance and track capability probably is worth it at that point. If you have 500k in the bank then hell no it's not worth so much of your wealth for power you probably wouldn't even use.

just buy a beater and with the rest of the money build your own time attack/track car from a 90s japanese shit box and go racing
youtube.com/watch?v=NMcN6SQrtcw
if you have no race tracks where you live, go rallying
motorsports is the worlds greatest hobby if you have money

>track cars for the road
is any of you brainlets talking about ultra expensive homologated "track" cars aware of the fact that they are a very crappy compromise that you will hardly ever use on the road (because that's stupid) and that for literally less than 20 grand you can pick up pic related (a formula 3000 car) that is much much faster and feels immensely better?
>but it's not road legal
so fucking what, no one is going to use the gt3rs as a road car, it's only for stupid rich dudes who want to show off
>but the parts on the formula car last a lot less
and they're a lot less expensive to replace and the car costs about 20 times less and is immensely better than that scam
track cars on the road are crap, they're either crappy track cars or very unconvenient street cars with an added cost that's absolutely not worth it in any case

>but idk how to drive that
then fuck off
or start with karts and move up to less powerful formula cars
karts are still more fun than many sports cars

Not really if you race in a series with classes but if you do open time attack then yes, its cheaper than building it yourself.

Oh you dont race? What the fuck are you doing here then pretending to be an enthusiast?

its real fucking great but its not that expensive.
My Entire time attack race day is like 25-50 bucks here, includes entire day of racing.
Usually you do a tank of fuel a day so thats 40 bucks to fill up. And food and cigarettes so thats an extra tenner maybe?

If you have an helmet and fire extinguisher thats all the safety equipment you need.

>muh muh car must be comfy, have chrome nigger rims and the tyre painted on, entire trunk must be subwoofer and seats must suck my dick while I drive

fuck off comfyfag. Track cars are fine for daily. They are made to be fun to drive not so you get your enjoyment from counting the stitching on the trim.

>You will never use the full power of the gt3
Speak for yourself.
I'd drive the shit out of one.

you forgot the part where it makes no sense to have track capabilities and road homologation in the same car
and the part where road cars with the same performance of what I posted don't even exist and the ones that come close cost 20 times as much
and also the part where a road car doesnt just have to be "comfy", it also has to have a bunch of other stuff to be meaningfully road legal
of course a radical rcx is road legal, but it's practically unusable on the road
at this point just get a racecar and a trailer
t. busrider

Do you seriously think 500 horsepower cars aren't dailyable?
And that you can't put all of that power down on backroads?
Have you ever owned a sports car?

Have you?

>My Entire time attack race day is like 25-50 bucks here, includes entire day of racing.

if you wanna go racing the most basic of all motorsports where I live, you gotta invest in a fireproof racing suit, gloves, helmet, car that is rollcaged, insured (which costs a lot), a basic junior racing license (which costs a lot and also theory lessons cost a lot)
then you gotta buy a car, have a place to store the car, have some way to haul around the car
and then you can spend that 20-30 bucks a day to drive at a local track. which are mostly made of dirt
all of that is really hard to get on your own if you're young and work a part-time job while studying

Yes

>"sports" car

>muh american pigfat brick on jello suspension but its okay since it has a veeyeyteeee

>muh put power donw cause all roads are straite

no, youre a pussy ass fag.

I'm saying it makes no fucking sense for a track car to be road going
I didn't frown upon sports cars, I'm talking about TRACK cars
if you want the most out of a TRACK car, it shouldn't be road legal
on top of that, track/hillclimb/rally is much more fun than being a dangerous dickhead on the public road, so your point is invalid

oh wait AHAHAHAHAHAHAH kill yourself

>Uh buh buh buh I don't like your car so it doesn't count
Veeky Forums needs flags so I can filter out these yuropoor fags that talk shit but don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

>drives a fucking catfish Camaro
>gets called out
>f-fucking yuropoors!

Don't live in a shithole?

Or for 20 grand you can have an amazing track bike that is also street legal and is 500x funner than formula race karts, while being completely and totally legal on the streets.
>but my formula car is funner
I don't think so. Wheelies, scraping knee in turns, accelerating like a fucking madman out of turns, 2.2 second 0-60, etc.
>but it's dangerous
Only pussies say this. If you're going to a track day there's going to be danger.
>but the parts cost a lot less
A LOT less
>but idk how to ride that
Then fuck off.
Or start with 125cc and move up to less powerful track bikes
Bikes are still more fun than many formula cars.

eeeh idk about that
if we were comparing sports cars and race bikes I'd give it to ya, but formula cars are amazing (and faster if you're capable)
never driven one but they must be neck-a-neck regarding fun

Well the biggest difference between the 991.1 GT3 and the RS is the aero and the width of the tires especially a gripper front end. At the end they both are extremely good so doesn't matter which on is better ( I have a normie GT3 and really want an RS)