/palg/ Paladins General

No lolifags edition.

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB55)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49568-Open-Beta-55-Patch-Notes-July-26th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Strix):
youtube.com/watch?v=QAxD1twlnHk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB55 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?49570-OB-55-PTS-Bug-Reporting

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/b/b4/Fernando_SP_Ability2_2.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to run my fingers through Fernando's downy plume!

Fuck you nandoposter

DER
NEED HEALING

and smite

Get out.

Maeve is cool

Have some good matches /palg/

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/b/b4/Fernando_SP_Ability2_2.ogg

LOLI CHAMPION CONFIRMED! A loli with a big fucking gun, long range sustained damage that can effectively lock down avenues of approach to the enemy.

-basic attack; shoots your gatling gun, no spin up time, but it is somewhat innacurate, has a low rate of fire and huge damage falloff.
-right mouse; deploy gun, this works like an stance that takes a couple of seconds to enter/leave, it makes the gun more accurate, increases the ROF and removes damage falloff.

-Q skill; fires an small burst of an special ammo that can block projectiles direct in front of the character and knockback any target it hits.
-F skill; throws your gun at the targeted position then leaps to it, the leap has a short range but high arc trajectory, not that good as an escape but as a vertical mobility tool.

-Ultimate; completely unlocks the gatling's rate of fire, it fires so fast that the character is knocked back, this means that you must brace against a wall or shoot down on enemies to avoid flying away from the target.

You too, user.

add loli champs

Name one (1) good reason why all Flanks shouldn't be reworked into mobile healers while Support should be classified as "Sissy Faggot That Can't Play Anything Else" role?

I just wish MxM was more populated and they weren't asking like $15 to unlock a character

Name one (1) reason why you keep posting shit that makes no sense while capitalizing Random Ass Words.

"Loli is the path to enlightenment" - Lao Tze

oy vey

Place your bets.

You better win

Gold 1!

it's ironic how normies appropriated the word normie

>get memed upon

>be Androxus
>enemy has a Barik and Ying
>they put all their deployables near each other so that I literally can't touch them

:)

She doesn't stab people tho

She did stab my heart

What's the target priority for Ying's clones? Lowest health? Closest?

closest enemy

Sorry, should have specified, for healing.

it's not really all that ironic how """""""""Veeky Forums humor""""""""" has become mainstream
it's happened to everything ever, the ingroup 'steals' outgroup shit all the time forcing them to move on continuing the cycle

>Illusions will prioritize allies with the lowest health.
>Illusions have a healing range of 85.

Win and gold 3
Probably some r.dditor

I guess I always knew it was this. I just don't like it

bronze 5

>Be resounce ying
>Put clone in front of you
>Enemy dies from explosion
Now that's a magic moment!

While I still don't like the changes on ruckus, pairing up with a good fernando makes shit get serious

Closest ally with lowest % health
It would be kind of cool if ying had the unique skill to configure this, like health the ally with the best % of survival, or focus on healing the front lines only

he's always been op with nando since alpha

all me

Same as always, anyone who plays PS4 and wants to party up, shoot me a friend request.

I will lead the vanguard, to earn the affection and admiration of my one true love.

Yingposter and Fernandoposter are well and fine. I do not want to be just simply an Ashposter. Titles and words are meaningless. What matters is being on the field of battle.

I also play a pretty good Jenos and Barik.

I won.
This game sucks.

who the F plays on console lol

thats it?

That's it.

is this the game people play when they are too poor for overwatch? not a overwatch player at all. just thought i would come here and make fun of people for playing a hi-res game in 2017 xD

Don't worry, user. It's entirely possible to skip ranks with promotion-and you really could have gotten a worse placement.

Nah, this is the Soldat general, user. Watch out for Boogie Man, he'll try to rush you.

wrong gen try /ink/

You'll get better user don't be so sad!

My best match playing with Makoa

I tried so hard.
I didn't memestack though, not like it counts for anything. :^(

I would be you're a faggot.

I really really like this child.

We're all faggot here.

I do
Can't memestack in placements, only duo, you can memestack all the way up to diamond though.

weed

Leaked maeve buffs

no die

>1 amigo online
Why does this make me laugh?

What a busy image

>console
>thinking that you can claim the Ashfag position
You have no power here

how does she even work?

Hey, insectoid user from last bread, they are indeed very cool

heh

skye mains btfo as usual

yeah, why wouldnt she

Yuri fags btfo.

Are all Paladins tournaments through facebook only now?

I know what soldier is but i don't get the meme.

its a game that can run on true toasters, therefore, allowing poor gaymers to play?

My love for her is immeasurable. There exists no one in the whole wide world that loves her as much as I do.
Do not let yourselves be fooled by any liar claiming otherwise, as they want only to hurt our relationship.
I'm the only man that loves her as intensely as someone of her beauty and kindness deserves.

t. grohk

For the moment I think

That's a lot of dedication for an elf

it's literally not that bad
would you prefer it through vine user?
you know lo rez would be the types to cast tournaments through snapchat

perhaps hes wondering why would someone put a qtpie as support in a game were damage and flanks are the main choice on casual level

Hate rape best rape.

At least he's probably always able to pick his waifu

>tfw buck turned out to be a skinhead instead of a monk

I'd enjoy this, as long as they change it a little to make it make more sense like that.

nobody cared who he was till he made ying his waifu

She is not just "an elf", she is the cutest elf girl to ever grace my eyes, and she is my special sweetheart and loving wife.

I don't really know what you're talking about.

How do I unchoose a champion when my team goes full retard (such as choosing 3 flanks or they all go damage when i choose a frontline first)

Comp? You can't, you could try to switch with someone. Casual? Just go back and choose someone else.

it would be extremely painful if you knew

maeve

I kind of feel bad for that guy who keeps posting his boring OC

:^(

/ourguy/ is currently playing smite

I'd break your teeth if i could

I love her more

who?

I have always taken the mega potion legendary card for pip that gives me double healing, but people are telling me I should take that other legendary card that Buffs my explosive flask.

Any tips for building a good pip?

Which one?

Maeve
m-maybe now user will praise me

>try to play casual as a warmup
>jenos is lagging too hard to heal great, but he jumps around like crazy so it might be helping
>two flanks, one of them is lagging but not in a helpful way
>damage gets kills but avoids objective so we lose
How am I supposed to play this? I have to stay on the point/cart, but I also have to do the flanks' job for them.

@187785898
I won't even dignify your post with a (You).
Begone with your false pretense of love. You don't know what true love is.

>$15 to unlock a character
Do they at least offer a way to grind to it?

Damba if you want to heal, Drogoz or small pink alien if you want damage.