New 3DS game is called "Strange Journey Redux" further info and trailers:

atlus.com/strangejourney/home.html
shin-megamitensei.jp/dsj/
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g

SMT HD Project teased at Nintendo Switch Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs

>Alignment themed concerts
personacentral.com/event/shin-megami-tensei-25th-anniversary-festival-law-side-concert/
personacentral.com/event/shin-megami-tensei-25th-anniversary-festival-chaos-side-concert/

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png
youtu.be/flMJEzEhNG8

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/XE7fjVPy

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3gu6mz3Hp7k
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0018763
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really, really like this meme.

>slipping a new video into the OP
That's yours, isn't it? Don't ever do that again.

Will Doi ever deliver us from sentai hell?

Nope.

We're in sentai heaven.

I'm glad we're free from that pervert obsessed with dicks and shitty 80s anime.

Can we talk about how fucking amazing Gore is? He is literally te best rep of any side in the series.

Yaso Magatsuhi

I never understood why zombie Gore wore a suit.

"Yaso Magatsuhi..."
—Yaso Magatsuhi, Shin Megami Tensei IV

He's the ubergestalt.

I assume it's his funeral's suit.

He needed to look good.

Desuno~

Shit design.

wanna lick that chest

It's not shit, it's just fucking boring, just like mermaid. Really wonder what mildly interesting designs they scrapped to get these.

[X] Rape

Post favorite demon

Piece of shit Reddit Mothman meme needs to die

rude

do persona count?

Is level 58 seem low to fight Zelenin in neutral on strange journey? I thought a nine level difference would be fine but all her attacks basically put everyone near death and I have to use mediarahan every turn basically.
You posted him. Though it's hard to say just one really. The Jack brothers, Shiki-Ouji, and Beelzebub are also favorites I love.
Kill yourself mothman hater.

We all have opinions I asked for your favorite demon not a shitty attitude user

Yeah personas are cool

yeah, i think moros is really cool. hes like a ufo and he's left handed like jin. i really liked strega, the concept of artifical persona users is really interesting. it sucks they weren't all that great characters or were fleshed out

hate her speech pattern

You should have the riot gun. I found it easy to take her down with that.

Does a specific weapon give that? I still only have the frost canon and thought that the heavy wind damage would be enough to beat her. I wanted to grind for the forma to get the meteor dragoon but it seems I have to wait until I get all the cosmic eggs before I can get the forma for enemy search 3.

yeah there's a quest to get it, it's the best gun. You fight a Mara____ to get it.

What route was this?

I know that quest but that quest is chaos exclusive. The gun you get from it, the peacemaker, is the absolute best gun in the game by far but as I said, chaos only. The best gun for neutral is the meteor dragoon which while worse is still a damn good gun.

I love this monkey man.

Always love using this little guy

Okay this is going to sound weird but anyone want to give me a password to help in strange journey? Looking for something decent between level 50-60 that has deliberate. Thanks if anyone want to help.

hoy

How can I beat White Rider in King Abaddon, guys? I'm getting raped by this guy and the rng makes me salty as fuck. I just wanted to get Jubokko in my party and now this asshole stalks me. Even beating Red Rider wasn't this hard.

He's frail to ice, so use demons with that. You could always pay the toll to escape, find a Jubokko, level him to get Glacial Blast, then fuck his up easy.

I'm using Jack Frost with Mahabufu and Ice Shot (I don't know what it's called in NA version, I'm playing in moon right now) and also Azumi with Mahabufu and Bufurati. I know his weakness but he keeps raging out and OHKO me.

>Mahabufu
Fuck of Gideon.

That what it is called in Japanese version, asswipe. I'm playing it right now since I bought the dvd without even knowing it's in moon. I guess it's Mabufu, eh?

Set your demons to spam their ice move but keep them hidden until the exact moment he phases in to assault you. They should be able to charge up and cast before he teleports away. Hopefully stunning him. Although it doesn't always work. Even on successful hit confirms. When he vanishes, immediately re-hide your demons so they don't waste mag.

>struggling against the easiest of the riders
Hooooo boy.

I need some serious help with judge Zelenin. I have done like seven attempts and while I have got her to red a couple times I just can't beat her. My team is this.
level 58 hero (either using storm shot or being a vending machine)
level 53 cu chulainn (buffs with luster canter and then damages with grand tack)
level 55 haoma (only there for debilitate)
level 49 david (heals with mediarahan)

If anyone has any tips or advice please give.

no is the only good sentence ender

When shitty rng hits you, the difficulty won't matter, user. I mean I got my whole party wiped out by a mere Okikumushi when she status ailment me out of nowhere.

If in the new SMT how you guys feel about if instead of 3d models it was animated drawings like this but better animated?

As long as the game is good, I don't care. They could make battles look like Megami Tensei I, and it won't matter to me.

Anyone know a site with character art work from various games? Want it for autism purposes.

No.
3D models are too good to pass up.

Nocturne's battle presentation is the ideal way SMT should be played.
Demons having unique voices, animations is what made finding new demons exciting.
What's so hard about them doing that style again?

Level 49 seems awfully low for a demon at that point; isn't there a more resilient demon you can fuse Mediarahan onto? Also, get some resistance to electric, you need to abuse that kind of stuff for extra survivability, not just using the same strategy over and over

Budget. In a series with a massive pool of potential party members/enemies (in the forms of demons), it would take a lot of time, money and resources to give them all models, animations and voice clips. Even if you do what Nocturne/DDS did and cut corners, you're still looking at a ton of time spent on additional models, animations and other things.
In case you forgot, Atlus is not a multi-billion-dollar AAA game dev. Despite some mainstream success due to P3/4/5, Atlus is still pretty niche within the massive vidya market.

Thanks, I guess David has to go. I'll try to find something good to fuse him with. He has some useful skills (mediarahan and luster candy) so I have kind of just kept him around even though I should got rid of him by now.

>page 10

Kek. At least as a protagonist you get to make """choices""", as bad as they are.

What if you live in SMT world and you're Honda? You don't even get to roll the dice. You're not even in the same room as the game. Just crawl into a fetal position and hope against hope that Atlus is merciful.

>implying not all 'demons' in smt are actually all personas

>not liking moths

shut up jeff

youtu.be/3gu6mz3Hp7k

Devil Summoner has a really bad UI

Who is the sexiest male demon?

I'm not a lawfag but Metatron.

This clown.

Tied with pretty-boy Mitra

His human form

Doi reused Nozomi's feet for this kid oh wow what a hack.

Is it me or she looks like an old lady trying to look young?

nozominfirmed

So? It's not like he re-used the whole design, and he didn't do it for another main character.

Doifags literally exposed and blown the fuck out can never recover from this.

Everyone always complains about Asahi being annoying, but I thought Nozomi was much worse. The only thing she has going for her is being a fairy queen, which doesnt even has any relevance to the games events (besides carrying Danu around with her). I couldnt stand how she always had to, no matter what was going on, mention that shes a fairy queen.

She's like a vegan, "did I mention I'm a fairy queen?"

thats what I thought too, I hated her and how she constantly mocked my boy Navarre and she snitched you to Fujiwara too. Man it felt good to kill her on massacre

we're back to being dead again
what happened?

Summer finally ended.

School started.

it was fun while it lasted

Me. I happened.

>attentionfagging
back to peegee

It's too late, now we're all dead.

Literally what?

>my boy Navarre
>can pick anyone to be your boy
>pick Navarre
>not even the best sibling

I kinda liked Nozomi, but only because she literally your damn mother in the game.

take that back, heathen

Leave it to Europeans to be lazy spergs who can't have a single decent conversation.

Soon America (continent) will wake up and bring the general back to its former glory.

>leave it to Europeans to have a job

How dare they

I hated how all partners kept nagging if you dont recruit a certain demon, like shut up let me do what I want

post underrated demons

Mad Gasser is stupid

Don't bully Mad Gasser.

Excuses, excuses.

No wonder why we always have to look after you.

He brought us to it

>that Hathor x Mara doujin

Ami bonus is 4 unknown keychain things
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0018763