New Mercedes CLS rear

Press F

Looks like a fucking kia

Mercedes really dropped the ball.

The Germans lost at that point when they started competing against lesser manufacturers instead of creating cars in their own class with no compromises.

I hope that stupid
>make the exhaust tips as large as possible, generously add chrome around it and make them high up facing backwards
trend dies soon
It looks ridiculous, like the mouth of a screaming retard having a spasm, every shitbox and their mother have it now
What was wrong with normal, circular, sleek looking exhaust pipes?

Pretty much, they’ve dedicated themselves to one-upping other products instead of just making works of art like in the old days.

And in 99% cases they are fake, even in expensive and powerful cars.

>twin exhausts on an in-line engine

Are you retarded, or are you just pretending to be retarded?

>not quad

>mfw stock twin exhausts on stock 2jz

Is under $1500 referring to the cost of the monthly rebuild on that stupid engine?

wtf, I thought you put up a picture of a vw passat, until I zoomed in.

Passat rear pic for reference to how similar they look

boi those better be real tips

dumb

boii

it's a fuckin hyundai

that's actually a Mercedes user

the badge is so embarrassed that it's trying to hide from getting its picture taken

Are you blind?

H-whaat ...

Why did they ditch this look so soon?

And went with the new sharp and edgy as seen on new A- and CLS-Class?

They must employ Arab focus groups or something

The image was begging for this.

With the new SUVs I wouldn't be surpised if Skoda made a Superb coupe like the VW Arteon or Audi A5/A7.

Yeah, me neither. Skoda has made their way pretty far at the moment. I'm actually glad its successful here in Europe. VW segment quality for cheaper price. Coupe might be in the future, but doubt in near future. No one buys Arteon (just like it was with Phaeton) and they will end production of it probably soon. And making Skoda coupe will be a huge mistake. Skoda is bought for companies like work horses. Even Kodiaq being affordable SUV is not that popular now, so can't imagine how coupe would be selling at all.

the fuck ?
how does one even arrive at such a shape
noice falcon m8

ITT mad soyfags

The new styling is literally soy Apple product tier.

still looks ugly after all these years

Nice Chrysler 200

mercedes should be either boxy or non-existant

rip au rear end

Fuckin kek

t. Butthurt arab

salvaged

*slow jamz softly playing in the background*

Cool last-gen Sonata

Karl Benz would put who ever designed this CLS into the gas chamber himself, OP

It doesn't look like that irl.

no shit it's a shoop

VOLKSEDES-FERD PASSTANG

doood

one for each turbo, you numbskull

This.

Daimler has a big slice of Arab shareholders, so you are not too far off.

S

BMW was always the better German automaker.

what car is that

Arabs should have no influence in the sphere of any cars, or anything really
Here is what I propose.
Total invasion of all Arab lands and territories. We expropriate all assets and nationalize all resources for our own benefit. I would say to not just stop there but that it must be a Carthaginian victory, to the last babe-in-arms.
This "respect" pacifistic nonsense is for cucks. So are property rights if you don't deserve the property in the first place. The truth of the matter is, we in the modern sphere are playing make believe and that is more dangerous than actual war. It is delusional to play nice with subhumans from the seventh century who happened to stumble upon oil and had the good fortune of doing it at such a point in history where the advanced races would not simply take it away by force.

Buying one of those is the definition of badge whoring

>literally a rip-off of a korean car

they aren't even trying anymore

cant believe they ripped off kia's design so obvious. why is no one talking about this on higher level of journalism? do they not care? mercedes needs to get fucked in ass HARD till they start doing something valueable. we need big scandal like vw had with dieselgate

At least the Stinger being more popular than the cookie-cutter entry level Mercs is a silver-lining.

couldnt care less about stinger. its an overstyled civic typeR with unnecessary stuff. i know its all about that RWD, V6 etc. but i cant be bothered with that when simply looking at it makes me wanna puke

Fuck the Stinger. You couldn't pay me enough to get near that car

>Ghey hood vents like a Mustang
>Is 300C-hueg, NO V8 only TTV6
>Looks like XL size Optima

>and had the good fortune of doing it at such a point in history where the advanced races would not simply take it away by force.
Good point though was there any need for oil until recent times? Arab oil wealth can be traced to year 1938 when Americans started to search for it, oil wouldn't been so worthwhile in 1838 100 years before that.

Anyone paying $50,000 for a Kia is not thinking well.

I believe Stinger is a great package for its value, BUT, it looks like its trying too hard to impress people with red color and that edgy, aggressive design.

noice

>They own a huge stake in the company and buy the most expensive models that are cash cows
>Ignore that for cletus that will never order one new