Don't say we didn't warn you

Don't say we didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.4020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you coinfags follow this shit all day? There's 10 new coins and 4 new exchanges every day. Aren't you worried that the increasing amount of memecoins will decrease the value of your memecoins?

Im down babyboy what exchange

convince me, I'm not difficult to persuade i just want a reason. what makes it a good buy

will BitBay make a good long term investment?? I'm just syncing up my wallet now.

every marketplace seems to be the world's first decentralised one

Its on bittrex i just bought some

May as well throw a few dollars on it

Well the marketplace for decentralised marketplaces, seems to be itself, decentralised.

Go go go. I just threw a btc in.

this thread was correct. BitBay now up 100% and rising. plenty of room for this coin to go up still

There's literally a billion of these things in circulation. This will never accumulate significant value.

>trusting the polish with your money

>he thinks we're talking about bitbay.com

It can still multiply relative to its base price.

Is this a memecoin? There are over a billion of them.

Guys say what you want but when people start shilling on 4 chan of course you are already late to the party but still made it to it. Honestly every shilled coin on Veeky Forums still has 12 hours of pump

and? i bought 25000 of them with 70 dollars

better buy while you still can

nothing like opening up the exchange and seeing all +%

Where is the source then? Where do I get info before the pump?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.4020

BitBay was just released, and has tech that surpasses ETH, with encrypted messaging for DAPPS.

It's number 61 in market cap, and only 100BTC takes it 10x to 3,000sat.

This thread has more info

Why do poor people never learn. So many opportunities and they only jump in when everyone already profited sick amounts. Buy while its still penies I think it will reach 2k quite soon