pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg6IfNowHBGJxWuBVK8N_RfYf68Jnu-kfGI4NUBVAmk/edit?usp=sharing
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/color/smart_device_only
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need to FUCK Mae!

>Cordeliafags quiet until warriors reveal
>Lynfags quiet until CYL reveal
>Both obnoxiously loud and autistic

Huh makes you think

add me any chrom bros
if you exist
even if you only want feathers like I do

Reminder that Lyn dumped Hector for someone with a bigger axe.

Why don't you guys choose to talk about Fire Emblem instead of arguing over boogeymen and shitposters?

Cordeliacucks and Tanacucks were pretty cool. Their differences were incredibly minute, they didn't have stuff like ISIS's favoritism to try and parade over eachother's heads. Lyncancer is a special breed, so this was obviously worse. Just check the archives, plenty of people were like "haha cordelia was my favorite awakening and tana was my favorite sacred stone, this is awesome".

Lyncucks are the shitposters here, just the same as they shitposted at Lucina, Mia, Roy, and everyone else. They'll try to deflect to Cordelia over and over, but the archives prove them wrong.

Fuck Cordeliafags tbqh, the most annoying and autistic fanboys

>that nun doujin posted last thread
Thanks, user.

How many of the voting gauntlet characters do you have in your barracks, /feg/? You at least have one of the character you want to support, right?

Vantage or QR on Camus?

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Post cuties!

Can FGO do a crossover with you guys? I'd like to have Lucina as a servant.

If I ever saw Raul in public I would kill him and do you all a favor.

>Horse archer
>very fast roy moving at incredibly high speed
>Actually good green unit with 2 mov

TIME IS ALMOST UP WHO WILL CHOOSE???!

You're waifus are all shit. You're all blundering into obvious falseflags and bait. This is an anonymous board. It's pointless. Simply having an ounce of emotional investment in your "waifu" was your first mistake. You've already lost. Don't post.

I like Fire emblem!

>early thread to make people hate the supposed shitposting Lynfags even more
>shipping pic to make waifufag Lynfags mad
Surprised none of the links are vandalized.

So...
who is the most delicious cake?

A MONTH WITH NO UPDATES

Kill yourself.

All of them except Lucina, so I'm very well off. I can support anyone I like.

>thinking waifufags act differently based on what character they like
They are all the same but have shitposted so much they've convinced themselves they aren't.

Lucina

kill yourself drill

Maybe once your 5* Servant Rate becomes 3%

Leave my wife out of your shitposting, dastard. Tana wants and has nothing to do with this.

Lucina.

I have a Roy and a Camilla in my barracks. I am choosing Roy even though I know he won't survive round 1. When he loses, I'll probably switch to Camilla, then to Ike for the last round.

This cake

Wrong sweetie

Cecilia

Oppai~~

That cake looks disgusting.

>Hero Noire
Why?

Still using Femui on your team! Loving her tenderly despite the allure of new units! Assuring her she's the only one for you!

I'll try encouraging some discussion.

What Arena Assault items have you found are the more useful ones for your teams? The Dancer's Veil is obviously a great one, but I struggle to find much use for the 99hp healing elixir. I suppose it could be good for some slow-game teams, maybe armors with wary fighter?

I haven't gotten a single boot

>Lynfags are this autistic.

>all the shitter lyn players will settle with swift sparrow when mine has +1 atk +1 spd

haha

why did Gaius allow his daughter to dye her hair?

I'd like to see someone defend this art.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg6IfNowHBGJxWuBVK8N_RfYf68Jnu-kfGI4NUBVAmk/edit?usp=sharing

Add yourself to the spreadsheet so people can add you for your sick lead units, you sluts.

you know what, I kind of like the fgo shitposting in that it isn't directed at anyone here and instead is just directed at shitty devs who can't shitpost back

That just looks wrong, Noire has too much of a scrawny body to stick on Soleil's frame

Lyn followers, would you appreciate a B.Cordelia, Epharim, TA Robin, TA Cecelia, Reinhardt, Y.Tiki, or Nino?

Reminder that Lucina X Robin is canon.

Obviously, which is why i'm only here for the boys.

Teach is cute!

My daughter will be added to Heroes and be better than Bridelia and CyLyn

B. Cordelia is redundant unless she has Cancel Affinity, so just throw a Reinhardt in there.

She was out of the shitposting, because any Cordelia/Tana beef that existed was relatively tame except for the guy posting his copypasta with an image of someone dabbing every thread.
And of course Raul was in on it too, for obvious reasons, and is in on this stuff twice as much, for obvious reasons.

FUCK OFF TEACH

Cuckdeliafags LITERALLY SEETHING and FURIOUS that /their cuck/ whom they spent money on is LITERALLY outclassed by a F R E E unit.

I WILL BE THROWING MY LEVEL 40 4* NON SI ALFONSE INTO THE FRAY. WHAT TEAM WANTS HIM??

>Finish a mock run just for the quests using a 1 unit cheese thing
>Get 3x boots as reward

That surprised me

I haven't used them much as I kinda hate AA, but I like Panic Charm and Pressure Charm. One neuters blade+ mage teams, the other deals with cav teams.

Swordbreaker and the like specifically use the wording "follow-ups". Urvan, however, uses "consecutive attacks".

Ike needs his speed to avoid getting cucked. Neutral is best on him.

Gauntlet is going to be Sword Lyn I assume.

definitely not a blade tome

wife sheep

>ISIS lightning and the (you) that """saved""" the franchise NOT being canon
>has special dialogue
Weither or not you like it is different but its kinda obvious regardless. Also if Robin was female then Robin X Chrom is canon

>need to regularly kill of 5*s just to make your other 5*s usable

Enough chitchat, endlessly shitposting and calling eachother autistic won't accomplish anything.

Lets settle our differences on the battlefield.

No one's gonna defend nerfed titties.

This team.

When can we make peace with FGO?

Oh.

I sorta forgot Sword Lyn even exists. Weird.

I despise NuFE and ISIS lately so I hope lightning loses.

I like Hana

>Fronting a red
>When 6/8 gauntlet participants are red
No one will want you for practicality alone unless you're backing Hector or Camilla.

>Considered fronting my Recip Aid/Defiant Attack/Escape Route Blade+ Lilina
Too niche huh

>Years later and this webm is still relevant

really makes you think

So Lucina?

My Eldigan is ready to be in Team Lyn for the gauntlet, if any of you want him.

Come on over and join team Lyn. We're open to anyone.

Hey, fuck you. I happen to like Lyn and I like her with Hector because they're both great together. I know it's hard for a nu-FEfag like you to understand but you can like a character and ship them with another character that isn't you shitty self insert.

Eat shit.

Why are Eirikafags the only waifufags that arent such fucking faggots?

>What Arena Assault items have you found are the more useful ones for your teams?
I don't use them. I just collect them.

>If unit receives consecutive attacks, damage from second attack onward reduced by 80%.
The fact that it specifically mentions >from second attack onward means it's taking potential quads into account, which means it works on follow-ups.

WHO asked for this? I abandoned him literally the battle after he showed up.

How old do I have to be for sheep to want me?

>Awakening anime comes out
>Morgan is in it with black hair
>other waifufags have to edit her scenes frame by frame to give her blue/red/etc hair
Memes aside I would love to see her in the anime, her voice is adorable.

user you're crazy if you wanna use the treehouse translated text as your basis. Use the JP raws or don't bother.

>lightning
which one?

Is there any Ikefriend with a +10 unit?
Last gauntlet I rode with Eldiganbro, and I feel as if he won't be with us this time
Pls
>lucky 777

catch 22, when you start praising yourself for being humble, you aren't being humble

7 decides who I support

Because we get a laugh at calling them Ephiram and everyone has a good time making incest jokes

Dokkan Battle collab when?
I want to +10 Future Trunks (The badass one who BTFO Frieza, not the cuck in the Zamasu arc)

The wording says consecutive, so everything after the first attack that doesn't get interrupted by Ike's attack. So if he gets doubled at range the second attack will be reduced, if he's attacked with a one space brave weapon the second hit will be reduced. Quadded at range? The second, third and fourth attack get reduced. This isn't rocket surgery guys.

Anyone got the link to the Midori ROM? It's not working.

Lucy!

Roy

anyone who wants SUCH PERFECTION while supporting Hector and/or just want to have fun with something else for a change

ID in pic.

Is it okay to put Trunks on a Lucina team?

There is literally nothing wrong with feeling affection for imaginary things; a long as you understand they are indeed - imaginary and nobody's is better than the others.

In other news my husbando is better than yours he's better than you he's better than everything the perfect man.

Guys only FOUR HOURS left!

GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/color/smart_device_only