Interior rate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYa3T0a862A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a cumstain just above your gear knob

Dream car

lol

people who leave that piece of paper on their mats trigger me

I cant see all too well because I'm outside and wearing sunglasses, but it looks like a Volvo with the inferior fake aluminium. Wood would look a lot better

Looks like its modelled after melted cheese

It's real aluminium, in fact everything that looks like metal is in fact aluminium unlike *cough* Lexus *cough*

My friends have filthy shoes, it helps :)

get better friends

i bet you're an aussie arab

Are you that user with the is300 wagon ?

why would you think that i am

No I have a green IS200 sedan

10/10 if 528i or above

ayy

mine is a 540i so 10/10?

>Autotragic
youtu.be/HYa3T0a862A

>Manual
>Anything other than a performance car you can't afford
>Implying it's not completely pointless anyway

Like I'm gonna fuck with traffic in my daily with a stick.

nice auto

Posting my same pic from an older thread because it doesn't change that much.

disgusting desu

blue board

Disgusting

Ok

>Autofaggots.

Nigga please

>problem hair
>no cute penis

not mine but close enough.

my Optima isnt a Hybrid so it has the flat bottom steering wheel and nice rubber floor mats to keep the dirt and grime under control.

My badass radar detector got stolen so had to get this cheap one:(

>the state of Japanese interriors

comfy except the cross
pretty good for a modern car
automatic - check
heaps of black ice - check
cup holders for sips - missing
+1 point for the beads
>where is that perma butt hurt user who always rages at my pics?

people who dont do their own detailing trigger me

Night Edition™

That's fucking clean is shit

>comfy except the cross
jew

wow what model is this

holy shit are you 80 years old?

Saab 9-4X If I recall correctly. You can get a pretty similar look in a 2008+ 9-3 with navigation, but it doesn't match this car's design.

>that little gold cross

Holy shit could you be any tackier you fucking spic

9-5

>tfw no saab 9-3 aero turbo V6

fugg

What do you mean?

I've been DDing a manual for about eight months including stop and go traffic and it's fucking easy. And if traffic is your biggest concern, you should get the fuck out of the city.

Where you at mate? I can give you a ride along in mine. It's not as great as you think, but it's pretty nice.

I'm only 24.

nice and A E S T H E T I C. What car?

>can’t post your interior unless it’s manual
Okay, you fucksticks realize there are certain cars that are very hard to find in manual?

lol the coping in this post.

Literally nothing wrong with an automatic, especially if it's your daily and you live in the city.

I guess maybe if you are a girl or something.

I'm secure enough in my masculinity to be able to drive using the same type of transmission that >90% of North Americans have. For sure if I lived somewhere with fun roads and low traffic I'd get a manual, but for an econobox DD automatic is just fine.

Looks like slide to unlock on your steering wheel.

Guess the car

>anything I disagree with is Reddit
Oh no, you got me. I shitpost on multiple websites!

Bmw 330

I never got the manuals are bad in heavy traffic meme

They're great. I just crawl in first and when people try and cut in front of me I block them. Also, when people try and block me, I call their bluff.

t. BMW driver

Most automatics have a "low" gear (first / second), no? Mine does, at least. Usuallly switch to it when it's stop and go.

Nope

Dude my first car was an auto. The low gear is for towing and steep, low hill climbs/soggy offroad crap where the transmission tries to upshift inappropriately. It's not meant to be used regularly, ie: in traffic, for being a boyracer, etc. You can damage the band clutches on most slushboxes doing that.

Depends. Sometimes it's "low", sometimes it's literally "first gear". Manual or auto, learn your car's retarded quirks. Had an old van where it was meant for towing, and a sedan where it was literally just first gear.

The selection mechanism for the 1/L 2 3 is sometimes different from what the transmission uses on its own. Check on that, it might not be designed for regular use. I've had relatives blow their transmissions shifting them manually all day every day.

Oh yeah, I've definitely checked on my current car. Why I said "learn your quirks". Stupid it's not a standard thing, but whatever.

I don't see how that makes it any harder or easier to drive PROPERLY in traffic then.

People who whine about manuals being hard in traffic are the same brake holding, bumper humping fucks who would whine about autos being hard in traffic if they didn't have an alternative that required even less intervention

>oh my gaaah like what if my foot slips and i rear end somebody

Automatics are easier if you live in the city and traffic goes from 60 to 10 every few seconds, and you're only driving from home to work, or to the store. Which is what 90% of people use a car for. Most people don't use a car for fun, they use it as "the bus but my own".

E63

>nice rubber floor mats to keep the dirt and grime under control

You know you can do that yourself with some upholstery cleaner and a vacuum? Rubber mats cheapen the interior, and I say this as someone who always has dirty shoes due to work

>60 to 10

Move

hi schlomo

these rebadged vw shitboxes have the best interiors i must admit. guess that's what happens when you can cheap out by using vw platforms and engines.

Correct

i live in Seattle, rain and mud makes rubber floor mats a necessity.

lol pathetic

fisher price tier